TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

1/2 on the hatchlings. Now I need to get me a female adult zombie.

Am I the only person feeling like Dragon Cave's Josef Mengele?

Edited by Spyridon

The egg is so adorable!

A nice BIG Thank You to TJ, Spriters and Mods. Also, HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

"Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else."

Incredible dry.gif

*SIGHS AND KEEPS TRYING*

Got my six. smile.gif Now I've got to wait for a flamingo hatchie to grow up. Will only be a couple of hours so I don't want to abandon the little thing. tongue.gif

Sweet , one of mine is a Z

and gotta love the codes of TJ's

thanks to all the spriters and organizers and TJ

Halloween is my favorite holiday!

THESE are adorable, I am egglocked within 20 minutes and very happy smile.gif upgraded my laptop last week knowing it would be faster and I wasnt disappointed. THANK YOU TJ AND SPIRITER

Phew got my seven and so did my mom. Despite the lag and the Downtime and the 500 whatever errors that kept cropping up. *thud*

Eggs are soooo pretty. Shiny!

Got my 2 new eggs and out of 4 dead dragons i got 2 Zombies on my first attempts ever

Oh YES! xd.png 3 lovely "grinning" eggs now wub.gif They don't have beautiful codes, but I don't care (one's code DOES look like "Skirt" though! =D I think that's pretty unique x3)! Didn't think I'd get even one! xd.png

Welp, looks like I'm done for the night since I'm egg-locked now :3 Good luck to the rest of y'all! ~^^~

And thank you TJ and Spriters!!! =D They look fabulous!

Edited by Kira-san

Yay! Finally got my 7 eggs~

Cannot wait to see the adults and hatchie~

Edited by lollipop00

Pretty eggs! Is this finally a jack-o-lantern dragon we get!? I've been wanting one. =D Too bad my friend's didn't get in last year, though (as much as I loooove the lurkers).

Had to switch to Seamonkey, but managed to grab seven there. I tried quitting Aurora to clean it and then it wouldn't re-start for me. >.>

I'm jealous of whomever managed to nab the Win and wOOt eggs I saw. I hope you got them both and can breed them together next near. xD

Congrats to whichever artist got this release!

Good luck to everyone hunting! <3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I've gotten my first pair, and will get a second pair later today. I love the pretty eggs with evil grins.

How do you make a zombie dragon?

You kill a dragon or hatchling and then there is an option to revive it. It has a higher success rate on Halloween, but I think there is a possibility of it happening all year round.

Got 6 successful zombie hatchies... But a couple of the revives said they were successful, and showed a normal hatchling. Then when I went to its page, it had turned back into a gravestone.

Anyone else get this?

Sometimes revived dragons are brought fully back to life.

Got my six, four of 'em within the first two minutes of the drop. Yay! Happy Halloween everyone!

So pretty! Inwardly bargaining with my halloween hatchies to grow up so I can have a little room, trying for at least one zombie and also gonna try for this year's halloween egg when it gets a little later

Edit: Got 2 zombies out of 5, woohoohooooo!!!

Edited by xoxoLuver_Grrrloxox

I love the design on the eggs. cool.gif Can't wait to see what they hatch into.

So much fail this year. I thought they would be released exactly on the dot and now I'm egglocked because of a stupid Terrae. sad.gif

got 3 without even realizing it haha

if you click more than once make sure to check back to your scroll occasionally because sometimes it'll give you the "Sorry, this egg has been taken by someone else" message even when you're the one who got it

Got my seven new eggies AND a zombie on my first ever try! Second attempt.. dust LOL