TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

I got "I believe in Sherlock Holmes." today

I love the hatchlings more than any of the other Halloweens smile.gif

I hope that the adults will look at least as good..

Just kicking back now and waiting for the hatching to begin. Also a possibility that I could catch a couple more of the newbies just before the eggs stop dropping... we'll see. biggrin.gif

Good luck, all

EDIT:::

I do want to ask Pie Master what the heck that treat is that he drew. I can't enlarge it enough to get the detail needed.... The one that looks like a rat eating something with wings...

2nd EDIT:::

and the Cave is still full of eggs and the AP is packed with Halloween eggs, wall to wall...

also noted a curious happening on my scroll. About 30 min ago, my Shadow egg had 399 views, but when I looked at my scroll just now it was DOWN to 392 views... blink.gif

and now its up just past 400... lol

A little more Halloween Mystery...

And TJ's hatched eggs are prettyful... Love'm laugh.gif

Edited by Husky51

I do want to ask Pie Master what the heck that treat is that he drew. I can't enlarge it enough to get the detail needed.... The one that looks like a rat eating something with wings...

A rat? o_O

It's a leetle dragon with wings flapping in the downwards position. The head is towards the left - it has red eyes and red horns. The thing in its mouth looks like a pixie stick with pixie dust falling out the end to me.

But it's definitely a leetle dragon with wings, not a rat. :3

All of my embarrassed apologies if this has been posted already, but I haven't encountered the Shadow Walkers yet upon exiting the corn maze and I'd love to see a screenshot. Has anyone uploaded one yet? happy.gif

Herp derp, found it two pages back; that should teach me to post before looking ever again. xd.png

Edited by LibbyLishly

Well, I got one hatchling Zombie, one dragon who avoided my attack and one who turned to dust. At least my first Zombie attempt worked.

And these eggs! OMG their awesome! I wish we could freeze eggs, I LOVE their design! biggrin.gif

A rat? o_O

It's a leetle dragon with wings flapping in the downwards position. The head is towards the left - it has red eyes and red horns. The thing in its mouth looks like a pixie stick with pixie dust falling out the end to me.

But it's definitely a leetle dragon with wings, not a rat. :3

hahahaha, I apologize for my old eyes... I don't know how to enlarge the size without it pixilating all over the place, which doesn't help...

Thank you, Socks...

EDIT:::

OK, I zoomed it up to 400x and the top into the tail looks kinda gray and the wings are reddish and, yes, that looks something like a pixie stick... all this with your references in mind... But I can still see a rat with a bat when I see it the old way. I think the gray/red colors through me off...

Goes off muttering to himself, looking for a Dragon to tickle..... sigh

Edited by Husky51

Is there any prizes for the set game?

The warm fuzzy feeling of accomplishment.

hahahaha, I apologize for my old eyes... I don't know how to enlarge the size without it pixilating all over the place, which doesn't help...

It's hard to un-see stuff after you've seen it - I'm still trying to figure out how to make it into a rat! xP

user posted imageuser posted image

While we're on the topic, any confirmation on what these two sprites are? My guesses were a basket of eggs and a bat eating something, but I don't think I'm right at all.

While we're on the topic, any confirmation on what these two sprites are? My guesses were a basket of eggs and a bat eating something, but I don't think I'm right at all.

Looks like (to me alteast) Either a pumpkin muffin/cupcake... and a little demon eating a heart.

The one on the left looks like a cupcake to me

Haha, the first one does indeed say 'cupcake' in the url-- guess I should've looked harder.

I guess I can kind of see a heart, but then what are the white things on the right side meant to be?

First one - marshmallows on a Halloween-y cupcake. Pumpkin spice makes more sense IMO, but marshmallows go with yams/sweet potatoes, so maybe something along those lines.

Second one - yep. A leetle winged creature (I would say dragon, not bat due to the wings, which kind of remind me of a night glories wings) gnawing on... something bloody. Heart one was going to be my guess, but had the same problem of being unsure of the white stuff. Maybe a small piece of brain with brain stem or something? Or bone that's been picked clean?

First one - marshmallows on a Halloween-y cupcake. Pumpkin spice makes more sense IMO, but marshmallows go with yams/sweet potatoes, so maybe something along those lines.

Second one - yep. A leetle winged creature (I would say dragon, not bat due to the wings, which kind of remind me of a night glories wings) gnawing on... something bloody. Heart one was going to be my guess, but had the same problem of being unsure of the white stuff. Maybe a small piece of brain with brain stem or something? Or bone that's been picked clean?

Ha I guess right on the cupcake but I could have sworn the other one has a high heel sticking out of it?? lol tongue.gif

I'm going through the corn maze now and its impossible! Where does it end?! xd.png

When in doubt, go north. I got through fairly easy by just, IIRC, going west and north until the very end when west lead to a dead end. Went back and went east and got out.

I think there are a few maps floating around the thread. =o

Ha I guess right on the cupcake but I could have sworn the other one has a high heel sticking out of it?? lol tongue.gif

A high heel? o_O The white stuff or the creature? XD

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

When in doubt, go north. I got through fairly easy by just, IIRC, going west and north until the very end when west lead to a dead end. Went back and went east and got out.

I think there are a few maps floating around the thread. =o

A high heel? o_O The white stuff or the creature? XD

The white stuff behind the bat thing, it looks like a high heel shoe lol

I was holding out for a seventh egg with a good code, found one with jesT in it! Sweet!

Edited by Draco Knight