TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Do you win anything in the maze or card game? Or is it just for fun?

Do you win anything in the maze or card game? Or is it just for fun?

No one's won anything; it's just for fun!

there are still only 45 treats, right?

So, far, yes. TJ hasn't added anything new yet.

I got "Always bring a banana to a party."

I do have bananas, but why do I need to bring a banana to a party?

I got "Always bring a banana to a party."

I do have bananas, but why do I need to bring a banana to a party?

It's just a Doctor Who reference. No real reason, except that the Doctor introduced the French to bananas. xd.png

It's just a Doctor Who reference. No real reason, except that the Doctor introduced the French to bananas. xd.png

And is therefore the reason that Madam Zena is the most awesome fortune teller ever. xd.png

Ah, thanks for the explanation. I haven't watched Doctor Who.

I think there could have been more treats to find...Getting about 4 an hour, with only 45 treats...you could technically have gotten them all in a single day.

I missed last year's trick-or-treating, but I did do the 2010 one (which I think was the first). I didn't get all of the treats (only missing a few) but the quantity and space filled up with that batch seems much more satisfying than this one, imo. I think 70ish seems like a good balance between the 90 or so from the first ToT and the 45 of this one...

I just feel like I'm missing treats with this few. :c

The quality is pretty awesome, though. This year has a bunch of really cool sprites. c:

I do also wish there had been a little bit more to do in the carnival. The only things that I really go back for are the set game and Zeta, as the other things don't seem to change at all. I was a little bit surprised that the maze seemed to be the exact same when I tried it over a few times (first time I tried it I didn't hit any dead ends and made it to the end).

But hey, all the stuff is fun regardless.~ Now to just wait for eggies to hatch and for this year's Halloween dragons to come out. c:

I think there could have been more treats to find...Getting about 4 an hour, with only 45 treats...you could technically have gotten them all in a single day.

more treats will be added closer to Halloween.

That is only a possibility, unless you know more about it than the rest of us...

I hope there are more, but.... unsure.gif

more treats will be added closer to Halloween.

Well maybe (and most likely). I hope it gets up to about 70, still.

That is only a possibility, unless you know more about it than the rest of us...

I hope there are more, but.... unsure.gif

it usually happens. a group of treats are released then when its close to Halloween more groups are released.

Hmm, doesn't the Ghost treat seem so epic? I mean, look at it! I wonder who made it, actually...

My pumpkins wll not hatch but on a plus side I have 45 treats biggrin.gif

Why is the Fortune Teller's name changed to Zéna?

According to Sock, some users noticed that the artwork said Zena but the text link said Esmeralda. So, TJ fixed it so that the two names were the same.

What treats?

Those are the little images or animations that appear randomly throughout the Cave. You click on them to collect them, and you can see what you've collected by clicking the pumpkin in the top of your scroll. (It will appear once you've gotten your first treat.)

My very first Black Marrow hatched!! i'm so hapy with this cutie!! >w< <3

And finished the maze, that zombie dragon looks awesome :3

my first ghost dragon is realy shy, it doesn't want to get off from egg xd.png

*stands next to egg, crouch again and says:*

Fella, ya still there?

Edited by Anavi_Ivy