Millennium07

Kage no Kagami ~The Shadows in the Mirror~

((Because it's cute :3

And she may manage to. She'll have to come up with new ways to do it though - Avaritia's regeneration power gives him immunity to whatever killed him. That's going to be a really interesting scene, actually.))

David nodded. "Even so, I'm glad you didn't" he said, squeezing her hand again. "As for me, I... I feel a tightness in my heart. He...hasn't spoken to me yet. Someone has though. He referred to himself as my past life. His eyes were gold, just like mine when my power is active. He said I needed to...'master Dragon's power', or something" He said as they entered the hospital. "And I'd like that. I'm pretty thirsty, now that I think about it..." He said smiling, and blushing also.

-----------------------------------------------

"Because I was hoping to talk to him about it first." Superbia admitted. "I was hoping he wouldn't react wxactly as he did..."

Edited by Millennium07

Invidia gave a rare genuine smile at Acedia. "Gula is a total jerk who'll never change, you're not weak, you just have a different perceptive about things. While you may see humans one way, I see them a different way and Gula sees things a different way."

((I also find it cute. They remind eachother that good things do end up happening.

Once she realized that attacking him doesn't work she'll most likey pop into his mind and terrorize him))

"I'm glad you survived. And no former life of mine has spoken to me yet. But, that's okay, I don't need more things in my head talking to me." Lucine rubbed her eye as they entered. "Okay then, what would you like. And if it's something that comes in flavour you better name it, before I get you the wrong thing. And about 'mastering Dragon's power', maybe we can control what's inside us? I don't know. Maybe that's where your visions originate from, from what's inside of you. But I wouldn't know." She intertwined her fingers with his, knowing she would be running off to get him a drink soon.

((Yeah ^^

And perhaps that's how she finds out about him being Leo?))

David pursed his lips in thought for a moment, before eventually deciding on "Coca Cola Cherry". He wiggled his fingers shyly before turning to face her. "I'd better go check in." He said wistfully, before letting go, pulling his hand out in such a way as to leave her his glove. He waved with his revealed hand, showing not an inch of skin, as he walked towards the death and explained what was going on.

It didn't take too long to be seen.

And, about an hour after arriving at the hospital, Lucine was called into the room David was in.

"Thank you for bringing him in" The doctor said to her, looking at a large file. "Thankfully, no stitches were knocked out, but he should probably take it easy for a while. The problem is, he woulden't clarify how it happened. I don't suppose you would know, would you?" He peered at her over his spectacles.

David himself was sitting on the bed. Without his shirt, jumper or coat, it was obvious that a rather large percentage of his body was indeed bandaged. He was also lacking his eyepatch, and, curiously enough, the formerly-covered eye was a dull gold, rather than brown...

Runa touched the place where shrapnel from the road had left large slashes. Her jeans were a mess, and all that blood would never wash out. She could feel her headache subsiding, and she hoped that the thing inside her would keep quiet from now on. Slowly standing up, pain shot through her leg. She took out her phone and copied down David's number, calling his phone afterwards. "I've saved your number; the one that's calling you right now is mine. I'll see around." She turned around to walk away, just as a small group of the guys chasing her ran up.

"There she is!" One of them yelled. Most likely Peter. He was the loudest of the group. "You're gonna pay for all that, demon spawn!"

Runa rolled her eyes. She took a deep breath and mustered her fiercest glare, before whipping around. She wobbled a little on her feet, but stood her ground. "I've told you a million times before, it's called albinism, and it's a genetic defect!"

The leader of the group snapped his fingers, and the rest of his gang fell into a circle around Runa, cracking their knuckles. Runa's eyes darted from person to person. Take down the leader, and the minions will fall as well.

"Superbia... I'll forgive you... If." Acedia pulled away from the older girl with an evil smirk on her face, "If, you to go shopping with me~" Acedia smiled pulling the two girls out of the restaurant, naturally she wasn't looking ahead and smacked right into a tall man, (Peter) "Oh, sorry." Acedia apologized her voice light, airy and sweet she looked up to see the man she bumped into, and immediately saw they were surrounding a human, it took her a moment to realize it was the unicorn.

(Are you reading Divergent to Techno? Or is this just a coincidence?

Oh, and is this power playing? Sorry if it is >.< I can change it.)

((I wouldn't consider it as such, no ^^))

Superbia looked down at the girl below her and twitched her nose. Lain would have been at a loss at this request, and her Phantasm wasn't much different. "I...ah...suppose?" She said slowly. Superbia herself was currently dressed exactly how Lain was when she died - like an Onmyouji. She wasn't sure she'd be comfortable in anything else.

Hm? But what was this? A group of young men ganging up on one of the sinners?

This was a big moral dilemma for the female swordsman. The girl was one of the sinners - they needed to be destroyed, regardless of Acedia's attachment to them. But that was not honour. No way was that honour. It pissed her off. And she was a demon-woman wielding twin katana.

"Cowards!" She yelled haughtily.

((Coincidence.))

Peter whirled around and saw Acedia. Smirking, he looked her up and down. "Well hey there," he purred. He brushed his blond hair out of his eyes. He was good-looking, but unfortunately Runa was his arch-nemesis. Runa saw the chance and pounced. She tackled Peter by the waist, knocking him back. He slammed into Acedia, stumbling backwards. Runa immediately jumped back and dashed away, but one of the guys used a leg-sweeping move to bring her crashing down on the ground. On her bad leg.

Lucine had kept the soda for David in her bag, as well as his glove. When she came back he was already in to see the doctor. She couldn't help but wonder why she was called it.

"Oh, you just want to know what happened? I thought something was horribly wrong." Lucine smiled, blushing when she saw David. "I was running down the street and rounded a corner, running into him, we both hit the ground. That'll teach me to slow down, that I won't hurt people." She smiled art the doctor. "Sorry about that, David."

"No, no. Nothing's seriously wrong. He just never tells me anything. So when I heard a girl had brought him in, I got a little curious as to why he'd allowed you to do so." The doctor explained.

David was grateful that Lucine had come up with such a believable story so quickly, and breathed a sigh of relief. He slid off the bed and stretched slightly, smiling at Lucine as he caught her gaze. He turned to the doctor and asked "Can I go now then?"

The doctor turned to David and regarded him with an air of sterile detachment, that quickly warmed to something like a half-smile. "...I suppose." He said, looking at Lucine. "It's good to see you've gone out and finally started trusting people again. The last time something like this happened, as I recall you ran away and were missing for 8 hours."

David snorted as he pulled his jumper over his head. "Hah. Well, see you next time, doc."

The doctor shook his head. "Hopefully there won't be one." He said as he turned to leave.

David turned to Lucine "Aha...sorry about that." He said picking up his eyepatch from the counter.

---------------------------------------------------------

Avaritia descended from the sky before the disgraced Knight. "Gula. You requested my presence?" He said, regarding the scarf-wearing warrior coolly.

"Ava..." Gula turned, feeling his face redden slightly with the embarrassment of the whole thing. How was he supposed to respond? After all, this was Gula, and he was rather prideful. Well, and gluttonous. But... no, that didn't matter just now, he had to make this apology stick, he had to make it real, because no matter how badly he meant it... well, his voice naturally came out very insolent. He couldn't really help it. "I, uh... I wanted to apologize." He took a deep breath. "F-for my behaviour earlier, I mean. I should've just killed her right away, I wasn't thinking right. It's not... it's not like I think what I said earlier, either. I trust your judgement, of course I do. Kaoru would've done, too, and... that's what matters to me. You know that." He paused. Was that it? Could he go back to being Avarita's friend? Were they ever even friends to start with? "Yeah, I... I'm really sorry about all of that. I've cooled off. Next time they come here..." he smirked evilly. "Watch the sparks fly, Ava."

----

Kazuto turned onto the next street, thoughts a mess. He hated mess, he hated things to be unclear. Kazuto was supposed to be organised, he was going to be the next head of KitaTech. The next man in the public eye. And those people couldn't afford mistakes.

However, all other thoughts were jettissoned as he caught sight of the nightmare on this street. He could count the different groups in an instant; thugs? Girl samurai? Random moe chick? Hurt girl? He almost turned around and walked in the other direction, but a sudden snarl in his ear stopped him in his tracks. This was a different voice than even before, a much calmer, smarter voice. The same tone, even the same arrogance, but it was more serious. Much more.

Those people, Kazuto!! the bark sent shivers down the blonde's spine. He eyed them closely; they didn't seem that important. Then again... They're... Wraith Knights. They're from the Inverse Plain! That girl's been there, too!

Should I... Kazuto considered. He didn't only hear voices in his head, but he was replying to them. Aha. He'd cracked.

Kazuto! Kill one of them, already! the voice bellowed. Kazuto shuddered at it. Save the maiden! Save the maiden! Savehersavehersaveher save her already!!

What...? Shoot them? I can't... despite that, Kazuto's hand had already found the gun nestled inside of his tiny blue jacket. Was it possible that he could...? Blame it on the thugs? But the gun was... He'd been standing still for quite a long time now, just staring. He should probably move. But he didn't.

"I felt bad for running him over. Can't just leave a guy on the curb." Lucine said to the doctor, smiling.

She looked over at David as he apologized. "Why are you saying sorry to me? You didn't do anything apology worth." She said, digging through the old black shoulder bag. She never went anywhere without it, it was her favourite and was much easier than a purse. "Aha, here you go." She handed him his glove. "You were in to see the doctor so quick I didn't have chance to give it back." Lucine stuck her tongue out, pulling the can of soda out. "And the beverage you requested."

"If you apologizing about the doctor calling me in, don't worry. My therapist is probably going to lose his balls when he finds out I've started talking to people. Ugh, I have to emotionally prepare myself for that."

David nodded "Partially." He admitted. "I wasn't sure what he wanted to see you for, I was worried he might send me back to suicide watch again" He took the glove and drink while blushing and attempting to smooth his hair. "Th-thanks." He realised that he hadn't smiled, or even talked so much in ages. However it was at that point that his ears pricked up. A therapist? "Y-you have a therapist too? I actually have an appointment next door in five..." He stopped, looking at the clock. "But that's impossible." His watch coulden't be an hour and a half fast! Unless... "Did...did time freeze in that other place?" He looked from the clock to Lucine.

---------------------------------------------------

Avaritia nodded. "You had just woken up. I trust you to do what is right, Gula" He placed a hand on the smaller warrior's shoulder. "You and Ira both are fine fighters. The problem lies in lack of information. We need to know more about their powers. One of them has already mastered shadowform control, and another seed to have the ability to see the future." His voice sounded evocative of a weary smile. "Try not to fight as Kaoru, or as Kaoru's Phantasm. Fight as Gula. Do that and you have nothing to apologize for."

"That's why I told him I ran into you." Lucine winked at David. "Time... Froze? Just a minute, let me ask the receptionist, maybe their clock is behind." She said and walked over to the desk, asking for the time.

"Okay, thank you. Enjoy your day." Lucine said and walked back to David. "Seems like it." She confirmed. "And yes, I do have a therapist, he's kept me away from depression as well as meds. He says I'm dark and dreary but also a pain in the butt because I terrorize him at each of our appointments. You're probably wondering how I terrorize him. Well, one thing I did do once was bang on his office door moaning 'I'm dying doc, dying. Help me.' He wasn't impressed."

Acedia shuddered at the look the man gave her, as of he were putting a worth on her body- a worth on Ayano's body, the thought made her red with fury. She jumped on the man's stomach, using him as a steppingstone as he stumbled backwards, not evening stopping to see if he fell, she knew he did by the soft thump sound she heard behind her. Acedia felt no sympathy for these type of humans, Ayano despised them, the type that had a great life and instead of trying to make others' better with who knew how much money they had, they chose to make others lives' hell, some even going to the point of killing themselves. It was disgusting. Acedia landed square on the back of the man that knocked the Alicorn down, Ayano was pretty light and Acedia landed with the grace and agility of a cat- just enough to knock the man down, "People like you, are the most disgusting kind." Acedia informed him as she dug Ayano's shoes onto his back, she was careful to leave huge and painful bruises even some blood, Acedia smiled satisfied with her work she hopped off the mans shoulders, she wasn't cruel enough to step on his head. Acedia knelt down next to the Alicorn with a sweet smile, "Hey, are you okay?" She asked with a reassuring voice.

(Runa probably won't be able to identity the knights because they look totally different in human form, maybe Acedia... Minus the tails, ears, doll outfit, ribbons, and scales.

(Oh Phantasm can identify knights?)

"So time freezes..." David sent a text to that effect to Runa. "And wait, you terrorize your therapist? It's the other way around with me. Once there was this one time a session ran over and a girl knocked on the door, and he came out with 'Hold on there! Just let us get our clothes back on!!'...damn him" David said shaking his head in mock annoyance. "Hey your therapist wouldn't happen to be Hisao Daimon would he?" David thought, conjuring the jovial image of his therapist into his head. He joked a lot, but if you were a little too good of an actor and tried it on with him, he wasn't overly amused.

-----------------------------------------------------

Superbia joined the fray as well, knocking over Knights and swinging her blades menacingly as she used her legs and the hilts to inflict non-lethal damage. "Revolting dishonourable dogs!" She yelled in fury, eyes widening as she saw Kazuto. "Manticore Phantasm..." She acknowledged, sensing the presence of power within the newly arrived boy. "Invidia, Acedia, there is another..."

((They can ^^

Alicorn and Manticore will know that Acedia, Superbia and Invidia are Phantasms))

Edited by Millennium07

"Yep, that's my therapist. Is he your therapist? Assuming you his name he must be. Awkward..." Lucine looked the other way, away from David. That's one thing she never wanted shared, a therapist. "At least their not allowed to talk about patients." She sighed then realized something. "You're probably the person who stole my usual time slot!"

Gula gazed up at Avaritia, and then his face broke into a warm smile. He jumped against Avaritia's hand, waving his arms crazily, as if attempting flight like a bird. "Right! I'm Gula, not Kaoru, not anyone but that, right?!" he twirled and then pulled away, right back to his overly bright, cheerful self once again.

"Okay~~ Let's wait for the others and plan an attack, okay, Ava?"

----

Whoops. Caught.

Kazuto stared at the girl staring back at him. This wasn't going to end well no matter what, was it? He sighed, tugging the shot-gun from inside his jacket. He turned it on Superbia, gritting his teeth. Through them, he spat, "We're not playing a child's game right now."

But it could be, Manticore growled, if you'd let it.

Edited by Celestial07

"Aww does that mean we have to go?" Acedia asked getting up and rather disappointed, she wanted to do something fun for a change, but because she was a knight it seemed like she never had anytime to relax. With a casual flick of her wrist, she used her telekinesis to pull the gun out of the man's hand, if he reported it they'd probably think he was crazy, plus he would have to explain why he was about to shoot the three girls. "You could hurt someone with this!" Acedia yelled to the Manticore man, she grabbed the gun and twirled it around, someone better take it from her before she figured out how you can shoot people.

(Mmk)

Hey. Mr. Inner Demon. You got any good ideas? I'm in a pickle now.

Meh...nope. Oh hey, look at that guy! He's got a Phantasm in him! Oh, and the other ladies are Wraith Knights. Might wanna watch out for them! That's all I have! The Daily Alicorn News Broadcast is over. Have a nice day and good luck surviving!

Hey! Wait, which guy?

The one with the blue jacket, you dolt! Oh, and he's pullin' a gun, so, again, watch out! Toodles!

Spinning around again, Runa saw a boy, maybe a year younger than her, with his hand in his jacket, reaching at something. "Hey!" She yelled. "A little help?" She staggered to her feer, feeling something warm sliding down her leg. Her wounds were bleeding again, and she knew she had to get away fast.

Edited by Techno_Elf

Right. Kazuto's eyes narrowed. A girl, exactly what Manticore was interested in. Might as well play prince, right? Get someone on side. As these thoughts were filling his mind, however, his gun was lifted from his hands. "Tch!" hissed Kazuto. Damn Phantasms...

"Hey, come here," Kazuto tugged the girl, Runa, to his chest, ignoring the injury she had, and held her close. "This will be strange. I need you to testify and say I wasn't doing anything suspicious if necessary, alright?" He didn't wait for a response, clicking the fingers of his free right hand. A fire sparked into life in the palm of his hand, strangely enough, and he smiled at the women (and thugs) opposing him. "You should know better," he spat at the Wraith Knights, concentrating on the fire in his hand. He then grinned darkly at Acedia, the strange Phantasm holding his gun. "You never steal a gun." He then tossed the fire at the fully loaded gun. The explosion would be spectacular.

Avartia nodded. "So we shall."

---------------------------------------

David nodded. "Yeah. He's my therapist as well." He turned to look at the clock, double-checking the time left until his appointment. "Nope, it's all covered by confidentiality. Don't worry..." He said reassuringly, intertwining their fingers. "Ah...excuse me?" He said in a comical-sounding voice. "Ah, I did reschedule to an odd time. I guess I did" He laughed softly.

----------------------------------------------

Superbia's eyes widened. She erected a barrier of solid darkness between Kazuto and Acedia. "Your a cunning human, I'll give you that, sinner!" She slid next to Acedia and glared at Kazuto. "That explosion would almost certainly have injured yourself. What's your angle?"

((We should probably try and slow down for RoD...))

"Wha--? Hey! Let go!" Runa hissed and wiggled around, but the guy's grip was strong, and she'd lost quite a bit of blood. She was feeling woozy, but she shifted her weight a little, onto her left leg. She gasped when she realized what the man was trying to do. "Peter, Bradley, Brian, Alex, and Jacob, you better run!" She yelled. "Run as fast as you can, or I'll bring down my wrath!" She put her hands together to make a gun, and thought to her Phantasm, Come on, I need you to work with me!

The flame and explosion was dispersed into wisps, and she shot a deadly glare at the gang. She stomped her good foot on the ground, and the asphalt cracked around her. They backed off slowly, and started running. Runa's head spun, and she collapsed in the man's arms.

Edited by Techno_Elf

"What was that for?" Acedia asked the blue jacket man sounding hurt, "You don't even know me! And hey you- unicorn girl, I fought away your bullies!" Acedia protested, so much for gratitude. "Come on, let's go," Acedia turned around speaking to her fellow knights.

(My fingers are so numb! They are freezing off >.<)

((Aww, Puppy, is it cold there?))

Superbia nodded to Acedia, glaring at Kazuto as she turned to follow after the others. That man...could wind up being very dangerous. She narrowed her eyes at the man as she left. He was first on her list.

Edited by Millennium07