Millennium07

Kage no Kagami ~The Shadows in the Mirror~

"I don't want to force you into doing anything you don't want to do." Lucine smiled, closing her eyes. "Are we going?"

"You're a very sweet girl." David kissed her forehead gently, pulling away and intertwining their fingers. "Yeah, of course" He said, smiling brightly.

Edited by Millennium07

((Sorry that I was gone. Went to watch the Grease production. It was really good. But Danny Zuko looked like a featherless chicken))

Lucine's cheeks flushed red at the compliment. "Uuhm... David? Would you like to-?" She bit on her tongue, finding what she was going to say quite stupid. "TheresadancefridayatschoolandIwaswonderingifyouwantedtogowithme."

((THANK YOU SAM NOW I PICTURE GREASE STARRING A CHICKEN WITH A POMPADOUR, SUNGLESSES AND LEATHER JACKET!!! xd.png))

David was taken a back slightly, but was rather happy at the question, and said will ill-contained excitement "S-sure! I'd love to!" He turned to look her in the eye with a beaming smile.

(The guy is so skinny and then he takes off his jacket and he's wearing a tank top and it's just like: 'NO! PUT THE JACKET BACK ON! YOU ARE TOO SKINNY!')

Lucine felt like an idiot for blutring the question out so fast and when David said he'd love to she was grinning from ear to ear. "I can't wait!"

"Neither can I" David admited. He returned her smile, before realising something. "You'll have to show me how to dance, though" He said, nodding. "So, which way is your place?"

"I'm not the best dancer you know. But I'll show you what I know." Lucine smiled, leading David in the direction of her home. "This way."

Ira frowned. "Me? Nothing. These cats are probably from Acedia's room."

Runa looked back to see that Kazuto had wandered away. Ugh, rich, teenage heirs. Thinking they were oh-so great. Following after him, she fumed silently.

David followed Lucine's lead, mind full of exciting dancey thoughts. He touched his eyepatch self obviously. Eyepatch on or off? Hmm... He'd see what looked best with his suit later. Or perhaps ask Lucine's opinion. He looked up, thinking for a while. "Hey...what's your house like?"

---------------------------------

Invidia wrinkled her nose. "I see. Should we...catch them or something?"

Edited by Millennium07

"Its a three bedroomed house. It's quieter since my brother moved out. To me, it really doesn't feel like a home. It just feels empty when nobody is there, so I spend as much time as possible away from it." Lucine explained as she walked.

((Nighty night guys smile.gif ))

Ira shrugged. "I don't care. As long as they don't--ARGH!" A cat had tacklepounced onto Ira's long, flowing, L'Oreal-worthy hair, and he wrenched it off, throwing it onto the ground. "Catch them before I vaporize them, or I shall do something violent!"

((I'm in a sugar-high mode.))

((Long, flowing, L'Oreal worthy hair, hah. I know how you feel, Ira. Being this beautiful is a curse. But y'know. 'We're worth it'))

David wiggled his fingers shyly. "You can spend as much time as you like with me. Whether it's at my place, or out doing something. You call, I'll pick up." He stroked her index finger with his thumb gently. "I know what you mean. The loneliness is soul-crushing"

---------------------------------------

"Why should I do it? We should let Acedia clear up her own mess." Invidia replied grouchily.

((And late, but, a skinny Danny Zuko? Bizzare. Night Night, Sam! I hope you have pleasant dreams!))

Edited by Millennium07

Kazuto got to his car and turned back to Runa. He opened the door fairly carelessly for her, leaning on it as he waited. It was times like these he missed Kaoru. In fact, the last time he'd been at this hospital was with him. That kid needed to eat more, collapsing so often. He wondered often if there were other reasons, but Kaoru would never hide anything from him, right? He knocked his head gently against the car door, giving up on thinking for a bit.

----

Gula gazed at the cats hungrily. Fried cat? Acedia's fried cats? Delicious. He took off after a couple of them, yelling derangedly, "come here, kitty-kitties! C'mon, I~ don't~ biiiiiiite~!" He used his teleporting and invisibility to great effect, but there was just something about cats; they could sense you coming or something. He sat up after landing on his face for the umpteenth time. He remembered Superbia having said something to him, but whatever it was was gone now.

"C'mon," he wailed. "I'm hungry!"

(Night~)

Superbia just shook her head. Whatever the others wanted to do was fine by her. "You'd think this hollow sanctuary was a daycare or something..."

Acedia stared down at Gula, there was a gray kitten on her head, he meowed loudly and batted at Acedia's black ears, it was a wonder the kitten hasn't fallen off yet seeing as he was roughly the size of her head. Acedia had quietly entered the room and was carrying a white kitten with big curious blue eyes that looked down at Gula with her right arm, and in her left arm was a cream patterned kitten who wouldn't shut up. The brown cat Ira had thrown at the ground purred and rubbed himself on Acedia, claiming her before glaring at Ira, he seemed to wear a smirk that said Ohh, your gonna get it now!, "So Ira," Acedia spoke in a rather dangerous tone for her, they all should have known by now that no one messes with her kitties. "Chestnut has told me you threw him like he was a basketball." Acedia continued but didn't stop for Ira's lame excuses, "If you ever touch my cats again I. Will. Kill. You." Then she smiled, flashing her cat fangs which were either meant to be menacing, cute or something in between, "Okay?" She then turned to Gula and opened her mouth, about to scold him when she remembered she was mad at him, for real this time. So instead, Acedia bent down and let the two kitten in her arms go, the cream one still wouldn't stop mewling pathetically, "Ok, ok Gulina, ill get you something to eat." Acedia giggled scratching the little kitten's head then looked to the white one, "Mida you have to eat, don't you want to grow up to be big and strong?" Acedia asked the white kitten, who reluctantly meowed back, "Come on guys, we're going to have fish and chicken and some clam chowder- and ill make cookies to!" Acedia said really slowly, and not to Gula, 'she wanted to make sure the cats would understand', then she turned around and walked out of the room, the cats got in a neat single file line, like many little ducklings following the mother duck.

(Ugh this post was awful, sorry guys I have a huge headache.)

(Oh yeah, some of the cats are named after the knights, other more obvious then others.)

Edited by mipuppy1

Ira very nearly lost it right then and there. "Yeah? You think Nutcase was innocent? The little mangy thing jumped on MY head, trying to claw MY face and scalp off! Sure, blame the victim! I wouldn't expect someone like you to do otherwise! And you know what?" He leaned down, his face dangerouly close to Acedia's. "If I ever see another whisker around--" He pooled a ball of flame in his hand, raising it to eye level. He snapped his fingers, and the flames blazed high, and died down just as quickly. "Kitty flambe's on the menu." Throwing one last glare at Acedia, he vanished. He wouldn't be forgetting this one soon. Then again, he never really forgot any of his strifes with the other Knights.

((Aaaand..Ira lost it. But not too much, or they'd being having crispy, barbequed cat for days.))

"You can always visit in my house too. Just not when my brother is around, unless you want to see me murder someone." Lucine said, squeezing David's hand. "But there isn't much to do in this town, but we can always get frozen yohgurt, watch a movie or go bowling. Or run around the red world trying not to get killed." She looked at David, realising something. "We have to get a spot where we can meet up as soon as the world switches."

Superbia was, at this point, largely oblivious to the calamity going on around her. She was meditating on all that happened that day. Their awakening...the damaged seal...more Phantasm-bearing humans. It was just like last time. Perhaps Acedia was partiality right. Perhaps it would be wise to info the sinners if their crimes. Of course, they'd still have to die, but maybe one or two would see that for themselves. "Avaritia, my love..." She murmured in an affectionate, almost Acedia-like tone. "I'll protect you..."

------------------------------------------------------------

Though present circumstances amused Invidia, she was always the type to prefer battling to...catching cats. However seeing Ira blow up was always a plus. "How did they even get out?" She asked Acedia irritably

-----------------------------------------------------

David nodded "I'd like that. Actually, I'd really like all of that." He admitted. He hasn't felt this happy in a long time. "Except the yoghurt though." He said sticking out his tounge and shaking his head. Of course, being one to focus on the bad, Lucine's question brought David's mood right down again. "Oh, right!" He nodded. If they were to get pulled in again, as Hisao and Unfenschiet seem to expect, he'd rather be by this girl's side all the time, so that his power could protect them. He'd try and train it in the real world between shifts, but Lucine had made him promise not to, and he stood by that. "Didn't Hisao want us to meet at his office? The routes from our houses meet in the middle, by that fancy restaurant, we could meet there?"

(Acedia: The guys are acting really jerky today ;-wink.gif

Acedia flinched as Ira held the fire up to her face, then he was gone, her eyes filled with tears, she wanted to ask Ira to wait but she had no idea where he went. Invidia came over and asked, while quite annoyed, had happened, by now Acedia's ears seemed to sink into her head and her tail was low it could have a really really thin black rug. "I-I don't know..." Acedia's lower lip quivered, everyone knew her feelings were quite easily hurt, Gula, Ira and now Invidia were mad at her!

"Okay, okay. We meet there." Lucine smiled. "Don't you like fro-yo? Boo. Ice cream then." She said pulling him closer. "We'll do something fun soon, I know it. I just have to get school out of the way. I'm not dumb, don't think that. But I think the dance will be pretty fun. I have to find something to wear though."

((Gula and Ira are fairly jerky by nature xd.png))

Gula grinned at the massive calamity that had occured, and smiled even wider when he realised that Acedia seemed to actually be upset over this. He almost said, 'it's your own fault for keeping live creatures here', but didn't. Instead, abandoning the two as Ira lost it, Gula wandered down the dark corridor, stroking the smooth gem grafted into his cheek. He didn't have anything to think about now, and he had absolutely no reason to act like a fool. His arms dropped to his sides and he leaned against the wall, eyes dulled in the dark. He wanted the humans to come back so that he could kill them and get that over with. How pointless was it to leave them alive and let them cause a rift in between everyone? He sniffed his scarf and sighed, allowing himself to slide to the ground. He balanced his head on his knees and listened to the silence.

((Hope you're feeling better now, though! :>))

((I've got to trapse around a freezing cold park for three hours now ;_; ))

David stroked Lucine's index finger. "Yeah." he said, smiling. "Perhaps we could go somewhere, after all this is over. Y'know, somewhere nice. Just the two of us." He mused softly, before turning his head to hers. "We could go look for something tommorow, if you'd like?"

-----------------------------------------------------

"Gula." Superbia said through the darkness, four eyes glowing. "Why don't you pay your new friend a visit? I'm sure she'd be happy to see you." She said, smiling maliciously.

"You can pick where we can go. And just the two of us? That will be nice. I'd love that." Lucine closed her eyes for a split second. "Look for what? Sorry, I'm not following."

(*hugs Mil* d'awww)

Chastity was at least glad of a basic plan of action - even if the source wasn't exactly conventional.

"Guess I should learn how to use this effectively," she mumbled, picking up the bow - giving the bowstring, what could be termed a hard glare. But was more likely a curious glance... Chastity didn't do hard stares.

The bound pack of arrows joined the bow in Chastity's hands.

Really all that was needed was a place to practice in private... archery wasn't done in public any more (except at displays - and only by professionals....)

[i can see Gula popping out of nowhere to scare Chastity while she's trying to use the bow... random flying arrow lol.]

((*Hugs back <3* Thanks. I'm all wet now ._. It rained a lot))

David smiled at her contentedly with half lidded eyes as they walked. He wondered how far away her house was from his. "Oh? Look for something you can wear. Unless you meant you had to look through your wardrobe..."

--------------------------------

Hisao smiled jovially. "If you want privacy, there's a stretch of land behind the therapy building. Of course, I could never let a patient in there with deadly weapons. But seeing as I'm about to leave for the day..." He paused. "That is, unless you'd like me onhand in case of an accident."

((And yup, That's Superbia's plan))

Edited by Millennium07