Tiga

Armored Warriors

user posted image

"Oh, um hey," Aqua said. She really had become good at speaking. "I'm Aqua, and I'm not really sure what's going on either. I think trainers teach you, but I don't know what healers and gath...gatherers do." Just one mistake in that sentence, Aqua thought. She looked at the hatchling more closely. Verita seemed to resemble the other black dragon but she seemed warmer. Maybe because she was a hatchling.

((Sorry for short post))

Edited by Drakonspite

Akasha looked at him, her eyes wide with fear as to her they were almost bigger then the wolves that chased her " I'm Akasha!" She barked out as she instantly slapped her snout shut after that her scared eyes staring into the adult dragons.

user posted image

"N-nice to meet you, A... Aqua." Verita tilded her head towards the hatchling before her. "Oh, so... trainers... teach us?" She was quite dissapointed that Aqua didn't know about those either. She wondered what she should say next. Nothing special was going around her, and they didn't introduce any new trainers yet. "Are there warrior... trainers, too?" She asked the hatchling in front of herself, hoping that she would know the answer. "Are you a w-warrior?" She added to her previous question. Maybe there are more of these... She didn't know how to call warriors, healers and gatherers together. But warriors are surely above the others when her parents wanted her to be exactly a warrior.

user posted image

Ukert glanced up, spotting the distinctive sickly dark green smudge in the backround. Her eyes focused and narrowed for a brief moment before she could make out a Neglected hatchling.

Wait- that's a surprise. What is he doing here?

She twisted her neck around and gazed around. Her eyes finally settled on Tahai. She followed his gaze and noted the way how he was looking at the young hatchling. She gritted her teeth and nudged the Spitfire, shooting him a look. "Don't stare. Look as friendly as possible." She quitely advised him.

Her eyes turned back to the neglected hatchling for a moment. This one intrested her, it seemed. For she had never seen a dragon like this in person. And she new little about them expect for the fact that everyone called them 'weak.' She wondered how this one was going to hold up.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

"I'm getting impatient, lets finish this and have food," Lithi muttered. "Okay! Next up, the warriors will be trained by me, and the spitfire, Tahai. Please stand in front of Thece, I will join you shortly," she announced next, her gaze following to the black hatchling. Her green gaze softened, reminding her of the group she once lived with.

Rei watched the blue trainer again, this time more carefully. He soon realized that he was one of his, a water dragon. A large smile spread on his face.

Juruth sat impatiently, flicking her tail back and forth. When the trainer called for the warriors, she stood up, happy to be doing something. She noticed how the black trainer had large, strong claws while the spitfire was bulky and muscled. Both of them looked harsh but strong, fit for warriors.

Edited by Tiga

user posted image

Dante eyed the group; he honestly didn't know what to think of them. The pink one with the long, cat-like tail seemed a little too hyper. The sickly green one- wait, what was it doing here? Well, it honestly didn't matter, as long as it wasn't a warrior. Dante's father told him to watch for any weak or unhealthy looking dragons.

"When being a good leader, you're going to have to make the tough choices. That means knowing when to keep someone from hurting themselves, even if they think they're fully capable".

Dante never knew what his father meant by that, well, until now he supposed. The Silver turned his gaze to the Spitfire. Dante marveled at the hulking Warrior Trainer as he stood there.

Wow.

Dante couldn't imagine being like that. His father was about the same size as the Trainer, but the Spitfire looked like he had been in wars! Curiosity gripping his chest, Dante padded towards Tahai, but jumped back as the Black hissed her command.

"O-okay." he uttered.

Dante scuttled behind the Spitfire and smiled; "loud and proud" his father use to say.

"Hi there, my n-name is Dante. I'm going to be a warrior, hopefully like you and my father!".

((I'm confused now. I thought the warrior trainer was Tahai not Thece tongue.gif. And what about the planner and hunter trainers?))

user posted image

"No... I'm a hunter. I'm not sure what they do." Aqua said disappointedly. She did not know much about this world and that made her discontent. She wanted to know more and understand the lands and the vast blue stuff, whatever that was. See? She didn't even know what that massive body of liquid was called. She thought about this at the back of her head while waiting eagerly for an answer.

user posted image

Thece noticed a small tsunami hatchling staring at him with glee. The hatchling looked really round and bouncy. Thece had a soft spot for Tsunami Wyverns as one had helped him when he was in deep trouble. Thece looked kindly at the blue hatchling and started to deduct who he was with. He didn't look fierce enough to be a warrior, that was sure. Thece quietly muttered to himself as he try to work out what the elders chose the tsunami as. He finally came to the conclusion that it was either a gatherer or a healer. But since healers had already been called up, it must be a gatherer. Thece sighed in relief at the thought that the tsunami hatchling was not with Prala.

((lulz, the warrior is Tahai laugh.gif

And I can't really get Somni to go stand infront of the warrior trainers before Jass responds (I can't do anything with her until then).... and someone will probably have to get both of the hatchlings' attention as they are not listening to the conversation at the fire rolleyes.gif ))

user posted image

Verita was surprised with the hatchling's answer. So there were "hunters" too? but before she could reply to Aqua the Black dragon called for all the warriors. Finally. "Uh, well, I have to go..." She quickly said to the hatchling she was talking to and ran towards the trainers, concentrating on her steps, carefull not to fall. She obediently stood in front of a large trainer. His color was dull brown and he had bright blue stripes all over his body. He seemed to be a real fighter, his body was muscular and he had scars on his legs, neck, chest and face. The edge of his wings was torn from many battles he was in. She noticed that another hatchling introduced himself, so she did that too. "My name is Verita, sir." She said simply, shortly and with respect, just how her parents told her to do. She sat down, looking straight in front of herself, keeping fully concentrated.

user posted image

Tahai stepped forward as Lithi introduced him. He didn't say a word, but he carefully watched the hatchlings that came in front of him. First ones to come were a Silver, Dante, as he introduced himself, and a Black hatchling, Verita. He nodded at both of them. He liked when dragons were eager and quick to respond. Those were traits that made a true warrior. He made a note to himself to remember those two. The Silver seemed to be a very proud hatchling, one that could grow into a strong leader. The Black looked more obedient and respectful, but measured and levelheaded. He believed that Lithi will train her though. Raising his head, he watched the other hatchlings come towards him.

"Okay! Next up, the warriors will be trained by me, and the spitfire, Thece. Please stand in front of Thece, I will join you shortly,"

user posted image

I'm a warrior. I must go with them.

Frithra stood up from the bonefire and looked around silently, eyes slitted as she trudged through the cold snow, feeling the warmth of the fire leave her back. She stood in front of the spitfire, letting out a huff of air and watching as it dissolved into the cold of the morning. She glanced up at Tahai, an expressionless look crossing her face, yet her eyes burned with the depths of feircness. They had this bewitching gleam on them, as if the eyes were fire themselves.

So that's the warrior trainer. I will be learning from him.

"Frithra." She introduced herself and gave out a small snort, flicking her tail from side to side.

((Tiga, you made a mistake. The spitfire's name is Tahai, not Thece.))

Edited by XxDragonletxX

((Teehee, sorry I couldn't check, I changed it))

Ju lifted her head as she stalked past the other hatchlings to get to the two dragons who were her trainers. She sat down besides the black hatchling and snorted, a small flame erupting from her back. "I'm Juruth, or Ju," she announced, sitting up more straight.

Lithi was impressed with the warrior hatchlings that came forward. For once, the elders had chosen right. She waited until a group had formed before continuing to announce. the hunters. "Next up, it is the hunters. We have your trainers... Niere the gray and Ukert the black capped," she shouted, her tail flicking in a strange, enchanting rhythm. "I am also sorry to disturb your... chat groups and tea parties, but we are behind schedule and I would like you to keep on moving if you are called!" She almost screamed, talons digging into the earth.

((I'll add image later))

Aqua moved forward as the hunters were called. Not wanting to be close to the White dragon, Aqua made her way towards Ukert. Aqua saw Ukert breaking up the fight with the dragon with no legs and the oversized-Oblivion-lookalike dragon called Tahai. Aqua sat gently next to Ukert and said nothing more. She simply just waited

"Finally!"Thought Oblivion,it seemed like days before they called out for the hunter.

Oblivion trotted to where the grey dragon was standing,raising his chin in the air as if the hunters were the best of the group.

"Name is Oblivion,it dosen't quite reflect my personality"He said.

Oblivion looked at Amok with disgust as he announced that his name was Amok.

"That's sand? ...It sounds as if its really annoying and will hurt my eyes if they get in my eyes." He anxiously said. "I feel bad for dragons that live in the sand places now." He said with a worried look. "I mean, If their was sand in your eyes, you would freak out crazazily, wouldn't you? ...I feel like I'm saying these wrong." He explained. "I should improve on talking more." He noted. "Anyway...Yeah, I'm bored." He pouted. "Do you wanna play something else or maybe go somewhere else?" He suggested. He looked around. "Actually, where are the other hatchlings?" He said to Somni.

"And finally, we have the planners. There is to be three of them in the group. We have Thece and Dianna as the planner trainers," Lithi concluded. "Once in your groups, go into your assigned tents. Make your nests with the supplies outside. After that, meet in the main tent where lunch will be served," she instructed.

Kleva moved forward to stand before the two trainers. "I'm Tuils and she is Quies and we are Kleva in whole," Tuils introduced with a smile. Quies was just curious about the neglected hatchling. "Hi," she began with a smile. "Are you sick? She said gingerly.

Clouda listened to the black trainer. She stood up careful.y and calmly walked to face the legless blue dragon and a pretty silver. "I'm Clouda," she almost whispered gently, her eyes wide.

user posted image

Shade was ready to get out of the sun and headed into the Healer tent quickly without introducing himself or getting introduced to by others. He felt relaxed inside as his scales returned to their shiny brown sheen. He grabbed materials that he found fit and patched up his nest to what he felt was comfortable. Not wanting to rush tot he main tent, he decided to wait in his nest until the other healers were done so they could all leave together.

If we stick together when we enter the main tent, it might give the others the impression that we are organized and deserve to be healers.

((The pictures are back!!)

user posted image

Perla nodded enthusiastically, although she was very frightened by the white trainer. She followed after Shade, his scales turning brown. "That's pretty cool," she said happily as she made her own nest next to his. "Actually, that was awesome!" Perla chatted.

user posted image

Lithi watched some of the hatchlings move out. She finally smirked. She turned to Tahai, the smile disappearing quickly. "I'm taking the black hatchling," she announced. Lithi wanted to train Verita as she was a smaller version of herself. "You can take the silver. We can decide the rest after lunch," she rumbled.

user posted image

Ju watched two healers leave as saw the black speak to the other warrior trainer. Careful not to intrude, she stomped into the warrior's den.

Before she entered, she grabbed some materials, wool, feathers and moss before she made them into a soft shape for her body. She placed a hoof on it and it slowly sparked. She brushed away the fire as the nest was slightly charred and black. Ju smiled before heading for the main tent.

((I'm guessing the tents are square...))

Azet

She moved into the tent as instructed. "I call this spot!" She said as Azet moved to a corner. Azet drew a circle in the ground to mark her spot so she could get the supplies. "Jong, you should put your nest next to mine!" Azet said as she walked out the door. Azet grabbed the softest and stronger

materials she could find. She made a square of logs and put some twigs in the middle. She put a thick layer of grass on the top and made sure no poky parts of the sticks were sticking up. She then put some feathers on the top and layed down. It took her awhile but it was comfortable.

Nio

Nio walked to the planners and introduced himself. "I'm Nio." He said bending his head. Nio looked at Clouda. "Nice ta meet ya Clouda." He said suddenly changing his gentleman like attitude.

((Sorry not the best post... Making a banner.))

user posted image

"Hi!" Clouda replied with a small smile. She gave a nod before heading towards the tent assigned for her. She grabbed moss, feathers and dried grass.

The hatchling set up a nest with a circle moss base and lined with feathers and grass. It was like her own nest back home.

user posted image

"Awesome?"

Shade looked at Perla oddly. He never heard anyone call him awesome before.

"It's not something I like... I can't control it and it made me an outcast at home. Other hatchlings' parents called me... 'cursed'."

The word make him upset. Shade never was much for conversations but he knew talking to other Healers, people he would be spending maybe the rest of his life with, would make him feel better and more trusting of them.

user posted image

Perla was silent as he spoke. "That's silly! Those dragons have the brain size of a beetle! You're special and pretty cool too!" she snorted angrily. She wasn't mad at the hatchling, she was furious towards the parents.

user posted image

Aqua moved back to her tent without another word. She didn't know what a nest was but judging from the materials and some of the other hatchling's designs, Aqua assumed it was a placed where you slept. She gathered a few sticks for structure and moss for glue. After building a somewhat round nest, Aqua headed over to get some feathers. She covered the whole thing in the down and lay on it to test the nest. It wasn't the most comfiest thing in the world but then again, it was made out of cheap material.

Aqua headed over to the main tent to get lunch. While at the main tent, she had no idea what to get or what she liked to eat. She tried some worms which weren't bad but not terribly good either. Aqua then moved on to fruits, which was not as good as the meat, and then some fishes. She smiled in joy when he tasted fish. She wolfed down all she needed to eat and left the tent to be back at the fire. Laying down, Aqua waited for the other to finish.

user posted image

Thece looked at the three hatchlings that came over to him. It was slightly lonely teaching such a small number and even more so if you were teaching just one. But it meant the hatchlings could make a bond with the teachers and learn more than others. Making bonds was also a problem though. Thece could not help but become close to the one or two he was training and that meant he would grieve and mourn if one of them was killed.

Them a pink hatchling came up and greeted him and Dianna. Thece smiled and looked into each one of their eyes. You could tell they were wise because a hint of sparkle and wisdom glowed behind their pupils.

"The elders were wise with their choice this time. We'll discuss who gets who after lunch. "Chuckling to himself he made his way for lunch in the main tent.

Oblivion trotted away from the trainers making his way back to the tent,he gathered some sticks,moss,wool and leaves.

He made a circular base with wool,glued some sticks with moss to give it some height and glued the leaves onto the moss to cover the sticks.

"Not the best I can do,cheap supplies",He thought.

After finishing his 'base',he went to the main tent to get some food.

He had expected meat, instead he found fruits,fish and worms.

"Great,I think ill pass this meal"He mumbled.

He went to the bonfire and sat beside Aqua as she was the nearly the only friend he had,besides Dante.

"Hello!"He said cheerfully.

Lithi left towards the tent. She had taken a selection of meats and was halfway through her meal. Some hatchlings had already finished. The black finished off her meal and walked out, licking her chops. She remembered what the elders said. The warrior, hunter and gatherer trainers would be sleeping in the main tent, near the back. The planners and healers slept in the medic tent. Lithi sighed, annoyance clear as she walked past the fire, waiting for the hatchlings to finish.

Clouda made her way to the main tent to get some food. She didn't know what to eat, but she remembered seeing her mother eat various berries and round fruits. She took a selection of different colored and sized fruits to test. First she tried an apple, which was okay by her standards. By the end, she had chosen her favorites and went to get seconds.

Rei was silent as he made his simple nest of moss and wool. He lined up to get some fish behind another blue hatchling, like him. He chose small fishes as he silently ate them. Rei turned and waded out on unsteady feet.

He liked the blue, planner trainer as he was a water dragon like him. But he could tell that he didn't like the brown dragon, Tahai so he decided to avoid him as well. "Hi! You're not my trainer, but you remind me of my parents... Can I ask you something?" He piped up happily, eyes shining brightly.