Tiga

Armored Warriors

((So I said in the OOC I wouldn't mind taking the Spitfire Trainer.... not sure about whats happening about that. xd.png))

user posted image

Aqua looked at the many hatchlings that came outside and gathered around the fire. She had only seen a few of them and did not expect there to be many more dragons but she was wrong. There were all sorts of dragons here and it looked like a large burst of colours from afar. Icarus took his place and seeing that he was a healer and she was not, Aqua left Icarus and took the spot closest to the Hunter's tent.

"He'll be fine" she persuaded herself. "Besides, there's bigger dragons to protect us here." Aqua looked at the adult dragons. The Black dragon seemed to eyeing everyone and evaluating them from a distance. She looked at a green hatchling and seemed to be digusted. Ignoring this, she waited obediently with everyone else.

user posted image

Thece sighed and headed for the fire. He found it uncomfortable sliding across the ground, he was clearly an aquatic dragon but his job forced him to be on land.

"I'd better get there quick or Lithi will be on my case for the rest of the week." He thought to himself. Grumbling, he stood behind the other trainers and observed the hatchlings. He scanned the group looking for the ones that seemed intelligent. He had a few hunches on who he might be training but he didn't know which would be assigned to him and which would be assigned to Drianna.

Edited by Drakonspite

user posted image

"Hey! I'm Nio a planner, whatever that is. Well anyways what's your name!?"

Icarus raised his head, blinking quickly. This was a different voice and scent, most definitely not Aqua. For a second, he let himself wonder what happened to Aqua, but then turned his attention to this 'Nio'.

"H-hello. I'm Icarus...and a healer."

Tapping his tail a few times with his claws, Icarus lowered his head, wondering why this dragon was talking to him. He hadn't done anything besides think to himself and listen to the low sounds of the others talking, so why would he catch this dragons attention?

Summoning up the courage, he tried to articulate his questions so that they made sense.

"Do...do you know w-why we are here? Or w-why everyone has a set 'job', like planner or healer? Or w-who wanted us here in the first place?"

I...I shouldn't have said anything. They probably don't know what is happening either, so...they might get angry at me. I know I have a lot of questions, but what happens if they have the same questions?........Wait, doesn't 'planner' indicate someone who tells others what to do?

If that was the case, then maybe Nio would know what was happening.

Maybe he'd tell me what to do. Then I'll be able to do something besides sit around and tell others my name and that I can't 'see'.

"Oh,here you are Aqua,it's about time that i saw you again"he smiled

Aqua seemed like a reliable friend.

"Hey,um...Aqua any idea why we are here?"He asked.

Not knowing anything really bothered him,he couldn't think of anything else other than why he was chosen.

"well,is everyone here?,i really need to know what's happening"He said loud enough for everyone to hear him.

user posted image

Name: Nioamerza

Nickname: Nio

Job: Planner

Breed: Ember

"I have no idea what's going on but I have a few guesses." He started. "Well We're all hatchlings right? Then why do they have us not adults, maybe we're doing something that we can only learn now. And the jobs well I'm a planner, my parents told me I'm smart, not that I believe it but anyways, so maybe our talents give us the right jobs. Also if we have assigned jobs we can focus on that and the main task other than all the jobs and we won't end up fighting on who gets what job, that's most likely why. I think the adults will tell us the rest." He replied confidently, that side doesn't show as much.

Nio looked at Icarus. He seems pretty nice. Hopefully I explained right.

"So What do you think or do you agree with me?" This full of himself dragon asked.

user posted image

The grey looked at the black dragon. "How so-very-nice of you to say that. I'm sure they'll be glad to murder a dragon. They'll totally listen to you." He sarcastically said to the black dragon. He looked at the neglected. "I never seen his type before. What species is he?" He asked the others. The grey looked at Prala, who seemed deeply focused on the neglected hatchling. "...Are you planning to give him a ribbon?" He asked Prala. "Or are you planning to dissect him when he dies?"

user posted image

Prala looked at the grey. "Depends!~" She smiled. She looked at the neglected hatchling again. "Dissecting him is winning though..." She smiled creepily at Niere. "I mean, who knows? Maybe neglecteds have something that we don't have...Maybe its organs are actually valuable for witchcraft...kuku...its very lucky to have a neglected in this camp...!" She muttered enjoyably. She looked at the grey again, who looked as if she had black aura coming out of her. "...But ribbons are fine too." She said. She looked away from the neglected and the grey. "SomedayI'llhavehim." The white quickly and softly muttered.

user posted image

Hitomo looked at Somni and smiled and laughed. "Yeah...I have no idea. I kinda just got here so...I no know where food iz." He answered and tried to mimic an accent he heard from another dragon. "Hmmm...Now that I think of it...I'm a bit hungry too." He looked down at the ground. "Jars. Where do you think we should find food then, Saw me?" He asked. "Hmmm...If only we had a telephone booth..." He muttered quietly.

user posted image

Icarus listened to the other dragons explanation, keeping his attention on Nio's words. Blinking slowly, mind whirling, the hatchling pieced together this new information with what little he already knew.

Hatchlings are more impressible, I'm guessing. I think there is some sort of saying about how older minds cannot learn new tricks. For the talents, the elder told me I was a healer because of the fact that I would do what others told me to do. So, my talent is that I...obey others? Probably...Why would the others try to fight for a job if they were all open? If I had to choose, I would never even be here because of the fact that I don't know what to choose.

"So What do you think or do you agree with me?"

Jerking his head up at Nio's question, which broke his train of thought, Icarus spoke before he could even think up his own opinion of the information.

"Of course I agree with you."

Blinking slowly, Icarus wondered where that came from. He didn't even allow himself time to formulate an answer to the question; it wouldn't have mattered anyway, he would have given the same words after a period of silence, but it still spooked him.

Wait...If my talent is that I obey others, then that means that I would agree with their words. Obeying is a very strict word, so it means that I won't try to go against another with either my words or my actions. I'd just do what I am supposed to do.

That isn't exactly a bad thing. I just said something that wasn't a repeat of what I've been saying, I gave a positive agreement to another dragon who I am supposed to listen to, since they are a planner. I am a healer, so I do what I am told.

It definitely made sense, so Icarus put the thoughts into the back of his mind. Nio had asked a question, he had answered positively, and Icarus now had full trust that Nio knew what he was doing. He was a planner, after all.

"Hey, um...Aqua any idea why we are here?"

user posted image

Aqua looked at Oblivion. She honestly did not have a single idea why they were here at all. Aqua then heard Oblivion ask everyone else. She wanted to answer him but she just couldn't do it. It was like something was holding her back. Aqua just shrugged and didn't say anything.

user posted image

"Hey Prala, can you go through a single goddamn day without talking about dissecting a poor creature? Seriously, I've just had my lunch." Thece snarled. He felt sickened by Prala sometimes and his stomach wasn't doing too well either. Thece grumbled and tried not to think any more about it. To take his mind off things, he continued scanning the hatchlings.

user posted image

Prala looked at him. "Heehee!~ I could never go through a goddamn day without at least talking about dissection!~" She replied back at Thece. "...Now that I think about it...I should decorate you with ribbons!" She said and narrowed her eyes at him. The white smiled creepily at him. "If I can't talk about dissection...I may as well decorate everybody in ribbons!~" The white dragon exclaimed and smiled creepily at Thece's neck. She laughed. "Now isn't that cute? A man wrapped in ribbons, strangled and hanged..." She muttered. "Of course, its just a suggestion. Not really, actually." She said, her eyes looked on the two-finned bluna.

(Prala is a male im sure)

"Attention, everyone," Lithi shouted angrily. She glared at some hatchlings before continuing. "Many of you should know why you are here, but if you don't do not start asking questions... Yet," she began, calming down the slightest. "Before we do anything important, you need to meet your trainers. We have Isell and Prala for our trainers," she gestured to the two behind her.

Isell stepped forward gently, a small smile planted on her lips. She quickly went back inline after.

(It says Prala is Female cx))

user posted image

"I wouldn't mind having you tied up in ribbons as well. Bound and away from society. Honestly, why do the Elders keep you every year?" Thece said bitterly. He had never got along with Prala, even when they were hatchlings. She was always eerily creepy and gave Thece the shivers. The way Prala smiled looked so innocent yet if you looked closely, it was twisted and psychotic.

"They honestly need to put you in a mental institution." Thece said quietly.

Edited by Drakonspite

((But it says that she's a female... tongue.gif ))

user posted image

Prala smiled as she stepped forward. "Hello!~ I have a fetish for ribbons. Also, I'll dissect you someday...someday....someday..." She repeated the word several times and happily glared at them before finally stopping. She looked at one of the hatchlings. "Youwillbemysecondhatchlingtodissect." She muttered quietly. "Yes...Someday....someday I'll be sure to dissect your frail, cute bodies...." She smiled creepily at them. "But, until then, think of me as someone who gives you free ribbons...at least think." She stepped back in the line.

Prala looked at Thece. "Never doubt the power of ribbons." She said to him.

((Oh sorry))

"Correction: Healer trainers. If you are a healer, can you please stand up so they may see you," Lithi instructed, more gently this time.

Perla looked nervous as she scrambled to her feet. The other trainer, Prala was staring at them creepily. She gave a small shudder as she stood up, glancing around to see the others.

user posted image

Aqua looked at the two trainers as they introduced themselves. The first trainer seemed decent but the second white dragon was creepy. She smiled as if she was staring into your soul and sounded sweet but disturbing at the same time. The female Black dragon did not specify what trainers they were so Aqua trembled at the thought that the White Dragon might be her trainer.

"Correction: Healer trainers. If you are a healer, can you plea..."

After hearing this Aqua was relieved the second female was not her trainer.

"Wait... Isn't Icarus a healer?!" she thought. She looked at Icarus and felt worried about him. "What if the White Dragon targets him for not being able to 'see'?... We'll he be dissected?" Aqua did not know what being dissected meant but it did not sound pleasant. Aqua noticed the uneasy face on the legless blue dragon and that did not make her feel any better about it.

Edited by Drakonspite

((Drakonspite: Umm, I PMed Tiga earlier about the Spitfire and she gave him to me... unsure.gif

Jass: LOL, a telephone booth? I almost died! laugh.gif))

user posted image

Somni blinked at Hitomo. He had a strange way of talking. It would probably be funny to her if she wasn't so confused at the moment. She liked hearing him laugh though. It kinda relaxed her in this unknown surroundings. His last words confused her somewhat. He said something really quietly, something about... "Umm, a telfonbut? What?" She got no idea what he meant by that. And he said her name strangely again. Did she introduced herself the wrong way? Or was it just his funny talk?

"Do you think that maybe we should go ask someone for food?" Somni asked the hatchling in front of her. She looked behind herself, at the fire. Some adults seemed to be talking to the hatchlings there. "Uh, I think that maybe we should wait a bit, I wouldn't want to interrupt them."

user posted image

Verita listened carefully to the black dragon in front of her. So, I'm not supposed to ask questions. I already knew that, though. My parents told me not to speak too much and not to ask anything unimportant. She raised her head proudly at the thought of her parents. They were proud of her being here, and she was to be proud too. But she felt somewhat uneasy here thought. Why is that? She didn't know. Everything happened so fast.

user posted image

Tahai hurried towards the camp. He was talking to the Elders just earlier, as they instructed him who and how will he and teach. It seemed that the meeting has already started around the fire and he swore quietly. He didn't like when others were late and he was never late himself. He joined the other trainers, sitting between Prala and Thece just as the White dragon made some not-so-nice *cough*threats*cough* statements about dissecting the Bluna and the hatchlings. And then she (he?) switched to ribbons. How typical. "Wouldn't mind you dissecting our fish-friend here. He surely would be interesting to watch." He said to the White dragon, looking at the Bluna. He never liked water-dwelling dragons. "Oh, and by the way, hello." He added with a fake smile. This will be a long training.

Edited by dreamgirl5

user posted image

Prala sat and sighed in relief. "Jars, I hope that they didn't get the wrong idea about me." She sighed. Her heart was pounding in fear. "Niere, it was convincing, right?" She asked, nervous. The grey looked at her in disbelief. "Yeah...Great...Totally Great...Everyone thinks you're a murderer now..." The grey said. He looked away from her for a moment. "Thank goodness...I thought I was going to break and actually give everyone free ribbons..." She sighed in relief. "I wonder now if they think like this: Isell: Good. Prala: Bad." She said to Niere. The grey looked at Prala and sighed. "Actually, that was pretty accurate."

Edited by Jass

user posted image

"Correction: Healer trainers. If you are a healer, can you please stand up so they may see you,"

Icarus jerked his head up, now realizing that he should have been paying attention to the voices around him. Pulling his tail away from his clawed hands, the hatchling stood up slowly. Blinking, he raised his head up slightly before looking back down. He was a healer, but he didn't even know why he was standing up. His attention had been on Nio and no one else, so anything that had happened had been background noise.

I hope I don't get into trouble. I should have been paying attention; being obedient to just one dragon is not a good idea. If I am a healer, than that means that I need to listen to everyone, not just one person. Ah, how did I already mess up?

((Yeah, I noticed X) dun worry about it, I don't mind))

user posted image

"Don't start Tahai" Thece snarled, "I'm having enough trouble with one psycho here, I don't need a pyromaniac in my face." Thece didn't like Tahai either, not one bit. Tahai seemed to be prejudiced against aquatic dragons for reasons Thece did not know. Thece didn't care either, he didn't care for Spitfires anyway.

"I sincerely hope you don't utterly destroy the whole camp with your reckless fire-breathing." Thece had a tendency to fight back when provoked. He never went down quietly either, he believed in Fight and Win or Die Trying. Of course, he never got to actually 'fight'. He wasn't the best fighter and he usually ended up just sitting on the sidelines, conducting the battle. Maybe it was better that way.

Edited by Drakonspite

user posted image

"Correction: Healer trainers. If you are a healer, can you please stand up so they may see you,"

Jong's ears perked up at the Black Dragon's call. 'Hi! HI!!' he waved happily. He grabbed Azet's claw and put it in the air with his. 'We're healers!! HI!!' He let go and ran over, tripping over his tail and knocking his head on the logs of the campfire, before stumbling over to the dragon and sitting down heavily. 'Hi.'

user posted image

"Well..then...do you...wanna play a game?~" He asked. "If so, let's play the pun game!~" He exclaimed, excited. "All you gotta do is make puns about stuff. And don't ask punless questions. Do you have any questions?" He asked. He used to play those games with his other 'friends'. "Chick, you know puns are, right?" He asked. He hoped so. He wanted to start playing the game as soon as he can.

user posted image

Frithra silently slid down the slope towards the fire, wing rushing past her face and snow stinging at her underbelly. She flung herself down at the ground and crawled torwards the other hatchlings, flexing her claws and moving with ease. She circled around them and sat a little way from the others, eyeing them suspiciously.

Just keep it cool. Try and play it nice for now. Best not give out too much information. You don't know them anyways.

She took mental note of this and slowly hunkered down next to the fire, feeling the it's warmth on her back as she listened intently to the announcer, a black dragon.

~_~_~

user posted image

Ukert silently slid in beside, Thece. "Quite, you two." She hissed. "This is not the time to start bickering. At least try to get along." She sucked in a breath and sighed, her tail still lashing. She swiveled her head torwards Tahai, and shot him a quick glare. Her tail whipped around and collided with the powdery snow, sending up a small upshoot of cold debris.

She sighed again and lowered her head, staring at the white sheet of snow in front of her, a look of regret flashing in her eyes.

user posted image

"W-what?" Somni got no idea what was Hitomo talking about. "I... I'm sorry, I don't know what... puns are. I never... played before actually. Never met anyone who I would play with. My parents spent all of their time teaching me useful things, and I never met anyone else before I came here..." She fell silent. I'm babbling again. She thought. I hope he won't be angry that I don't know how to play these... games.

user posted image

Tahai looked towards Ukert. Sighing, he decided to stop arguing, but couldn't resist to provoke Thece once again. He grinned at the Bluna. "Feeling insulted a bit, fish?" He waved his claw at both of them, puffing a small cloud of blue fire from his nose. He then turned around, listening to the meeting around the fire, avoiding further conversation with them. He liked provoking the Bluna, but he would never engage in a real fight without a real cause or for a joke. He knew better than that.

((Sorry for the short post, but I'm kinda out of ideas right now))

user posted image

Thece gave a low growl but turned the other way. Ukert simply being there prevented him from furthering the argument. Thece was determined that he would not be offended by that big-headed idiot but it was so hard to stop himself when Tahai started provoking him.

"I bet that scum gets a kick out of it" he thought to himself. He wished Tahai would get off his high chair but since Thece couldn't do much about it, he let it go and flicked his head. God how he would give that hot-head a lesson if he could.

Edited by Drakonspite