Tiga

Armored Warriors

((F.Y.I Azet and Nio are in the tents if anyone wants to say hi to them... Nio is a planner and Azet is a healer... I'm trying something new please tell me if you want me to change it.))

Name: Azet

Job: Healer

Breed: White

She noticed the other dragons in the tent and decided to lay down. Azet did so in a quiet way. She was trying to not be loud. Her expression wasn't blank anymore and had a hint of nervousness.

Name: Nioamerza

Job: Planner

Breed: Ember

The small dragon was still sitting there. He figured out a joke but was to bored to say it. He let out a sigh. A quiet loud one hoping someone would hear him.

((I'm sorry this is a last minute post and I have to do some stuff. Begs for forgiveness.))

Edited by kingcobra2018

user posted image

Shizu looked at the hatchling who had hid herself away by burying herself in leaves. Haven't he met her before? "...Um..." He poked the hatchling's nest. "Hello? Are you there?" He asked.

Shizu looked around and looked around, only to find someone sticking its head inside the tent. "..." He looked at the other hatchling, confused. "Okay..." He turned his focus back onto the hatchling he had met a while ago.

"What's your name?" He asked the shy hatchling. "And, am I the only male here?" He added on to his previous question. The moonstone curiously looked outside. He then looked back inside.

"Why don't we go outside? It should be nice and warm...No, wait, never mind." He said, remembering that it was winter. "Okay then, why don't we go outside to see what's happening then?" He suggested.

user posted image

As the two dragons regarded him oddly, Jong suddenly decided it was not a good idea to talk to them. They both wore thick, ornate and beautiful armour, and Jong felt practically naked compared to them - his mother had never worn armour like that. Instead, he set off to look into the other tents. Dipping his head into one that smelt of the same spices and herbs as the other dragons, he spotted a small White Dragon hatchling and went inside. 'Hi!' he smiled widely. 'I'm Jong, I'm a healer! What's your name?!'

user posted image

Somni suddenly woke up, shivering from coldness. She wondered when did she fall asleep. It seemed that she haven't been sleeping for a long time though, seeing that nothing around her changed. Sho got up to her feet and stretched, wondering if she should go closer to the fire. Carefully examining the hatchlings around it she saw one that reminded her of the dragon that attacked her and her parents when they were still in the desert. It was sand-colored with bright blue stripes. A Spitfire, she remembered. That was the only dragon name she recognized, besides Thunder. She wondered how the other dragons here were named. Looking at the Spitfire again Somni noticed that he was talking to another hatchling. This one was greenish colored, and looked somewhat unwell. And unwelcoming, she thought.

She decided to avoid those two at the moment. Carefully circling around them, she went to walk around the fire, examining the tents as she went. She was too cold to stay at one place, but she was too reluctant to talk to any of the hatchlings either. As she walked around she realized that Jong wasn't in the clearing anymore. He probably went inside one of the tents. She didn't want to check though. She felt very vulnerable here, especially when she didn't know anyone.

She circled almost the whole site when she came in front of the tent inside which was that brown hatchling poking his head. He had really long claws, but this close he didn't look as scary as before. She tried to gather courage to speak. What could I say? She could always start with her name... "Aaauum!" Instead of her name a strange, high-pitched sound came out of her mouth. She backed a step, bending down her head. She hoped that she didn't scare the hatchling.

user posted image

Hitomo looked at the moonstone. He sighed in response. Looks like no one in this area wants to talk...except him... He thought disappointingly. Hitomo also heard a screech of some kind, but ignored it, as he was more focused in the gatherer's tent. The serragamma stuck his head out of the gatherer's tent.

He looked at around to find a dragon close by him. "Eh?! H-how long have you been here for?!" He jumped, surprised. "Actually, who are you? And you're not the ones that immediately disappear after I talk to them for a few minutes...right?" He asked suspiciously.

He reached out his claw-like hand. "Either way, I'm Hitomo. I might accidentally call myself 'Hitomi' though. My parents were bad when it comes with naming." He introduced himself to the thunder hatchling.

user posted image

Somni guessed that the brown hatchling didn't hear her as he didn't answer. She wondered if she should try again, but while she was trying to come up with some words the hatchling turned around. She jumped, surprised with his sudden notice. She was caught unprepared. A few seconds after the hatchling stopped speaking she triend to mutter something out. "Err, umm, I-I'm S-somni.." was the first thing she thought of, as she was practising those words in her head for a last few minutes. "Uum, I guess not..." She said as an answer to his second question. "So, Hitomo... nice to... meet you." She looked at his hand. The claws looked suspiciosly sharp, but she still shakily outreached her hand and touched his in greeting. She thought for a moment what should she say. "I'm a... warrior." She said quietly and added: "And you?" She wondered if she did that right, but was still proud at herself for getting courage to come and speak to someone, even though she didn't really start the conversation.

Username:naktukiro

Dragon Name:Akasha

Breed:solstice dragon

Picture:http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131225084005/dragcave/images/a/a9/Christmas_2013_hatchling.png

Personality:she is soft and gentle, saying sorry even at the smallest things. She is easily over powered by larger dragons( some times smaller depending on their age). She is better at healing then she is at fighting and may feel uneasy when blood is spilled.

Differences in appearance:

Crush:open

Weapons/Abilities/etc: frost breath. May have snow on her back in hot days

Other:work on this next time and I am inactive

((Nak, you have to PM them to LoKF to be accepted. Do not post it here, it is in the rules. And your armor will be given to the hatchlings soon.))

A large black dragon walked up to the camp fire. She cleared her throat and glanced around her. "Mmhm," she coughed. "Can all hatchlings come to the fire?" She called, swinging her tail to place it over her paws.

A soulpeace and ultraviolet followed after the black, sitting beside her. ((Cue for trainers))

user posted image

Aqua looked up from where she was laying. An adult female voice from outside had just announced that she wanted all hatchlings to be gathered by the campfire. She got up and nudged Icarus.

"Come on, Icarus! We have to go, just follow me." Aqua said as she guided the other hatchling out of the tent. She wasn't sure if it would offend Icarus or not but she pushed him gently towards the exit of the tent anyway.

(GreatDragon, really need you to reply xd.png)

Edited by Drakonspite

Perla heard the adult's voice. She quickly trotted out of the tent and sat down by the fire.

Rei had just entered. Still curious about why hew as there, he followed a purple and blue dragon to the fire.

The pink hatchling heard the order. Clouda saw some hatchlings move and decided to do the same.

Quies lifted her Head from where she was dozing. She poked Tuils. They rose to their feet and walked out to the fire to listen.

Lithi, the black dragon who summoned the hatchlings, watched as some walked from tents. Some just moved places. She shifted, urging them to hurry up. Lithi saw a sickly, green hatchling come up. She silently growled. Such a weak hatchling shouldn't be in this journey!

Edited by Tiga

Who/where is Lokf? I'm new here....

Pease take this to the OoC.

user posted image

"Oh, so you're a chick, huh." He said. "I'm also a warrior. " He replied to her question. "I'm...not sure what's really happening right now. Um...also, do you perhaps know where the warriors tent is...? I'm actually a bit lost in this place..." He blushed in embarrassment.

Hitomo looked at the female hatchling. "...So, Saw me, why do think you were chosen to be a warrior?" He asked, trying to start a conversation. "Honestly, I'm not sure how I'm really a warrior." He looked at his claws. "Is it my attitude? I'm not sure if my personality really fits it though...Perhaps my claws?" He looked at Somni. "What do you think, Saw me? Why do you think you'd be chosen to be a warrior instead of something else?" He asked.

user posted image

Niere looked at Prala, one of the healers. He poked her in order to get his attention. "I think we're suppose to follow them." He said to the white. He stared at the white in silence. "Fine, I'll go by myself." He sighed and went on without her. He sat beside one of the trainers. He looked at them, bored. One of them seemed irritated about something. "Oi, why are you growling like an aggressive hellfire?" He asked out loud.

user posted image

Prala looked over at the fireplace. She blinked confusingly. She shrugged and did one of her ribbons before going to the fireplace. Quickly, she sat beside Niere. She looked at the hatchlings at the fireplace. Aww...their so cute...I wish I could dissect them! She thought, glaring and smiling creepily at them at the same time. She noticed a sickly looking dragon. I feel like dissecting him first when he dies... She thought as she eyed the neglected hatchling.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

'Hi!! I'm Jong, I'm a healer! What's your name?!'

Azet listened and poked her head up.

"I'm Azet, a healer just like you. Nice to meet you Jong." She replied

She stood up and looked outside then back at Jong.

"I wonder why we're here. Do you know?" Azet asked.

She asked all these questions to herself. As she waited for an answer she saw some others outside.

"Aren't they cold?" She asked.

Azet couldn't stop thinking of questions. Her head raced she didn't even meet her father and she lived for only so long with her mother. Why can't they be here with us? Why does this all have to happen? I don't even know what's going on! She yelled inside her head. Azet nudged Jong cueing to go to the campfire.

((I'll do Nio later.))

Edited by kingcobra2018

((Jass: loled at Saw me. Took me a moment to figure it out laugh.gif ))

user posted image

Somni stared at the hatchling in front of herself, puzzled. A... chick? She wondered what he meant by that, but she shook it off. I will ask him that later. "Well, the warriors' tent is over there." She pointed at the nearby tent. He is lost too. Who would have guessed. "So I'm not the only one lost here." She sighed.

She was taken aback by his next question. First, he seemed to pronounce her name somewhat strangely. And second, she got no idea why she was a warrior either. "Umm, I don't really know. I was confident that I won't be chosen. My parents told me I was fast but also too small for my.. umm, "kind"? I don't know how to say that. They say I'm a "Thunder", and I heard of "Spitfires"... they have really bright blue stripes and are really scary you know... It seems that they describe different dragons that way. But I don't know of any other names, or however it's called. Do you know how it's called? And what are you...?" Somni suddenly fell silent, realising that she was babbling. She seemed to hear some adult dragon talking somwhere, but she discarded the thought. Probably just my imagination going wild again, she thought. And besides, it probably isn't anything important.

((EDIT: Some grammar FAILS. Sorry if the post is somewhat bad, it's 1:11am here rolleyes.gif ))

Edited by dreamgirl5

user posted image

The call rang around the camp. Everyone was to go outside.

Outside? Why now during the day?

Shade sighed as he picked himself up. With a push, he walked outside the tent and quickly covered his eyes. The light hurt them and slowly his skin went from it's shiny brown to a charcoal black. Shade froze when he realized that everyone could see him if they looked his way. Squinting with his sensitive eyes, he slipped quietly behind a rock big enough to hide him, but close enough to let him listen to everything that was said.

Demeter

Demeter got up to the sound of someone shouting for her to go to the fire. She woke up and saw a big Gold horned Tangar nudging her." WAKE UP! Demeter, there's no time to mess around, get to the main fire. Now!" she stomped out of the tent, with Demeter following.

Chesu

Running towards the fire, Chesu stopped and sat down, taking in all the hatchlings. The only ones she knew were the ones she were supposed to train. Going through a mental list of the trainees, she watched them carefully, hoping to find out more about them. Just then, Demeter ran up to her and sat down beside her. She smiled and said" You don't talk much do you? It's a good thing I know your name, that would end up being really awkward otherwise." She looked up and paid attention to the black dragon.

(Omg nevermore in a different context, that would sound so racist.)

user posted image

Shizu watched as the hatchling he met rushed over to the enter of the fireplace. He sighed. "She didn't respond to my calls at all, but that did? Weird..." He sighed and came outside from the tent.

The moonstone looked over at where all the other hatchlings were. He wasn't sure what was really happening, and decided to just stay around, curious to see what would happen if he didn't go over to the center fire. He tilted his head to the right as he realized that there were adults near the center fire too. "Were they always there?" He asked himself.

user posted image

Hitomo thought about it for a moment. "I heard of it before...but I'm not sure how to spell out my species name...I think it was...Sarah...Ganta...or something like that...I'm not to sure really. M-maybe it was Sarrogama?" He answered. "Meh. Insert shrug here." He shrugged. Hitomo looked at Somni. "So...um...what do you wanna talk about now...?" He asked. He wanted to continue the conversation they were having.

(Ha ha, I know! Anyone wanna take the spitfire warrior trainer. If not, I will have to do it)

Lithi was obviously in a foul, terrible temper. She flicked her tail angrily. "Stupid hatchling," she growled as the neglected walked away. "You think he is one of mine?" She muttered to the ultraviolet beside her. He shrugged his shoulders and continued to scan the hatchlings.

The black dragon counted how many hatchlings there were. That isn't right.. she thought. "In case any of you have leaves in your ear holes," she began again. "Meet us in the center of the camp, the campfire," she announced again.

Lithi shrugged her heavy shoulders, her large armor clinking heavily. "Why can't. I be like a hellfire? Also, don't say that, I have friends who will burn you to the ground," she snarled gently to the gray.

(I could.)

Nio

He walked to the fire with bright big eyes. I wonder wat's going on? The ember thought. The adult dragons where all bigger than him, but he was ok with that.

((I'm so sorry I need to post more I'm sory I'm just half asleep I won't be able to edit until the morning. I was just awake... Darn it...))

Edited by kingcobra2018

""Well if you were a Hellfire,this place would have been on fire"He mumbled.

"She is so foul tempered,reminds me of Ju;now i do hope she isn't going to stick with us"He though.

"Would anyone of the adults tell us what we are doing here"He yelled

All kind of dragons barging in,it really annoyed him.

"Hmmmm where is Aqua,she should be here"He thought

((Short post,no colors,sorry,cang do that now :/ ))

user posted image

Somni carefully listened to the brown hatchling in front of her. "Soo, Saru...gama?" She tried to repeat after Hitomo. Species, that's how he called it! She felt some kind of proudness going through her as she learned something new, just like when her parents were teaching her how to run.

"Uhh, I don't know..." Somni added after Hitomo's next question. Then she heard a loud growling noise coming from her stomach and she felt somehow... uneasy. She realized that the feeling is hunger. "Umm, do you know if there's anything to eat here?" She asked the hatchling in front of her. She wondered what was that noise behind her, as if there were more adults talking. Probably those dragons that were carrying things around a few minutes ago. She didn't know why she felt that she should go there, but she didn't want to end up being rude towards Hitomo. She liked talking to him.

user posted image

Crack! A loud crack was heard, and suddenly two bright green eyes looked at the world for the first time. Two dragons were standing in front of it, visibly impatient. One of them - the male - was a large dragon, jet black in color except for the dark brown belly and horns. The other one was a female, elegant and slim. She was black too, but her belly and horns were yellow, and her back covered in sharp spikes. They both wore a shiny armor. Around them rose forbidding dark silhouetes af mountains. They alone were standing near the edge of a cliff. In front of them, behind the egg, stood a cave, and below them, many meters down, the forest started.

"Will it get out already? We will be late!" The male growled. At that moment those two shiny green eyes moved forward, revealing a little black hatchling.

user posted image

A little black hachling stared at the two black shapes in front of her, blinking as her blurred vision got somewhat clearer. She shivered from the sudden coldness, now outside the warm security of her egg. The large black dragon, her father, picked her up. She instinctively let out a hissing noise, but as she got closer she realized that the black shape that picked her up was actually no one to be scared of. She didn't know how she knew that, but she did. "Ooh, you are quite a fighter already, my little one. You will surely be chosen." The dragon laughed. The other dragon - her mother - now got closer to her and spoke gently: "Your name will be Verita." She said, adding: "Verita, our reality." Her father nodded. "There is not much time, we have to hurry up." He said, not too gently, and helped the little hatchling, Verita on his back. She grabbed tighly with her small claws as the two dragons rose into air.

There were many dragons in the clearing. Verita and her parents have just landed and hurried to the line. They have been explaining everything to her, about the Elders, the armor, and how they were sure she will be one of the chosen hatchlings. "You have to keep calm and alert. When the Elders ask you your name, introduce yourself. Don't talk unnecessarily, say only what they ask you to say. Don't show them fear; keep your head up and your gaze staight. We believe in you, Verita. You will be our warrior." She wasn't sure if she understood everything her father said, but she hoped that she will be good. "O-okay." She muttered.

When they came in front of the Elders Verita was trying to supress her shaking. "Name?" One of the Elders asked. "V..erita?" She didn't like the insecurity in her voice. The Elders muttered for a minute, then the same one turned around. "You're a warrior. Say your goodbyes. You have 5 minutes." Verita didn't know if she will be happy or sad. Her parents seemed proud, but her mother looked like she didn't want her to leave. They hugged tighly, and her father told her a few more things she should remember. Then the guard came and they parted, not knowing if they will ever see each other again.

She seemed to be one of the last to come to the clearing. The guardian pointed her towards the fire, where some adult dragons were standing and other hatchlings seemed gathered around them, except for a few. She slowly walked towards them, sitting near the black dragon, but not too close.

((The new character got approved by Tiga yesterday))

Edited by dreamgirl5

user posted image

"You're welcome."

"Come on, Icarus! We have to go, just follow me."

Icarus heard the loud voice outside, an announcement that called for everyone's presence. Aqua's words registered in his mind and then she was nudging him forward, towards where he thought the entrance was. After a second of instinctive resistance on his part, he started to walk forward, blinking slowly. He tried to stay close to the other dragon, but not too close; he didn't want to accidentally offend her.

The cold air from the outside was a slight change from the tent and Icarus shivered, ducking his head down and walking a little slower.

The outside was a huge empty space, with nothing around him. The feeling was just now really making sense, and Icarus was afraid of this huge emptiness. He didn't like it at all, and panic was starting to fringe around his mind. Being in the tent was better, because he had walls around him and other dragons.

Before he could have an all out panic attack, the scent of a bunch of other dragons registered and Icarus raised his head in surprise. He had thought no one was out here except him and Aqua, but he had been wrong.

I should stop presuming things. Paying attention to the things around me would probably be a good idea. That was stupid, I can't believe that I actually thought that I was alone out here; there are a bunch of dragons right in front of me!

There was a low murmur of voices around him, both from presumably small dragons and large dragons. Icarus didn't know where he was, now that he was outside and the tent was in some unknown direction, so the hatchling sat down, curling his tail over his legs and clawed hands. He turned his head to the side, wondering if Aqua was still with him or if she went off with the others.

I wouldn't be angry at her if she did. When someone talks to me, they always say something about me not being able to 'see'. Aqua hasn't said anything, but...well, I think that she might like talking to the others better.

For some reason, Icarus felt like he should justify himself, not just give an opinion. Though he was basically 'talking' to himself, ignoring the things around him for the moment, the hatchling still wanted to organize the things in his mind so that the world made some sense. The fact that he hatched and then was put, alone, in a line of other dragons without any adult guidance was the reason Icarus felt so confused. He knew absolutely nothing about anything, and Icarus understood that. Now that he was surrounded by other young dragons with an unclear goal, it just made the world look like it was supposed to be this confusing. If it was, then Icarus would have to just do what others told him to do, since he didn't have enough information to go by his own will.

Then again, the elder told me that a good healer was one that did what it was told to do. Maybe I'm supposed to just do that? It would be something, at least. Right now, I have nothing besides the words that every other dragon is saying. If they tell me to do something, even if I don't know what it is, then I'll do it.

A part of him felt that that sort of thinking could get him in trouble, but it didn't have any facts or examples for him to base the thought on. So, deciding that that was his course of action, Icarus turned his mind back on Aqua.

It really doesn't matter if she stays with me or not. If I am just going to do what I am told, then I would eventually not be around her. I don't even think that she is a healer like me. So...

Maybe it would be better if she left now, instead of when I'm told to do something away from her.

Of course, Icarus wasn't going to say anything to her. He got another dragon angry just by repeating the same thing they said, so of course he wasn't going to tell her what he thought she should do. It didn't seem right either, so Icarus kept quiet.

((I hate my half asleep me...))

user posted image

Azet looked up to the sky while waiting. Beautiful.

"Isn't it pretty Jong?" She asked.

It felt nice outside next to the warm welcoming fire. The small white looked at all the adult dragons. One was white just like her. She looks like mom, I wonder when I can see her again. She looked at all the adult trainers, there was so many of them. Why are they here if our parents aren't? Azet asked herself. The fire threw sparks all over the place and Azet slowly started to miss her mom. The flames where comforting and all but she still missed her. The small white dragon wanted to be back in her cave so she could curl up next to her mom and tell stories. A sudden breeze stopped her daydream of how that would play out and she snapped back to reality. I'm not with my mom and she's not here. Azet told herself. A small tear ran down her face and there where no more to come. Mom would not want me to cry. She sat up strait and paid close attention.

"I wonder what this is all about." She told Jong. Hopefully he had followed her.

Her eyes tried to scan everyone else's but that was a difficult task, for some of them had their backs turned to her.

"Do you know any that are friendly?" Azet asked.

Why is there so many questions? Wait that was another question! I just want answers. She thought with a hmph. Calm down, hopefully they'll be giving us answers. She swished her tail around bored. Today Azet was very mood swingy. One second she's curious the next she's sad, then angry and it ends going back to curious.

user posted image

Name: Nioamerza

Nickname: Nio

Job: Planner

Breed: Ember

Nio sat by the fire watching the flames flicker. The sparks and colors of red and orange where gorgeous. It reminded him of the warmth his family gave him.

"I sure do miss them." He muttered. "But I need to make them proud." Nio said perking up.

He intently watched the flames as small pieces flew out. Nio saw a quiet dragon sitting down who seemed to be thinking a lot. (Icarus) So he went over and started to speak.

"Hey! I'm Nio a planner, whatever that is.Well anyways what's your name!?" He asked.