Tiga

Armored Warriors

user posted image

"...What things? How are they useful?" He asked, curious. He looked around before looking back at the thunder. My mom didn't teach me much. The only thing she probably taught me was stabbing with these claws." He said and looked at his claws. "Oh, if only I had wings..." He pouted. "Since you don't know what 'pun' means, wanna draw?" He suggested. "You know how to draw, right?" He asked to make sure what she was doing. Come on, say yes! Or nod! He thought, determined.

user posted image

Somni thought for a moment, then answered: "Well, I haven't been with my parents for a long time, but they spent almost every minute of those two days talking to me and explaining things to me. First they taught me how to talk. They said that I always should ask questions about things I was unsure of, and that I should always say what was on my mind. They helped me learn to walk on the hot desert sand and to withstand the heat of the sun. They taught me to run. They told me about creatures that lived in the desert and the forest, and how to catch them. They even spoke to me about the wonders of flying... Not that any of those are useful at them moment. It's cold here, there's no sand, and I can't fly yet." She finished with a grimace. "I really wish I could fly too..." She added.

"Hmm, drawing? Is that when you make shapes in the sand using your claws?" She pondered. Only that there is no sand here. With that realisation, she added: "Umm, I guess you can do it in snow too, right?" She looked at the white substance, wondering if there would be any trace left when she scrached it with her claws.

user posted image

"Well...Yeah, I think so..." He said. "Wait. What is snow?" He asked. "and what is snow made out of?" He added on to his previous question. "Is snow really important?" He asked yet another question. "....Ah, my brain hurts. I'll ask them later. Anyhow..." He looked at Somni. "So....do you wanna draw some snow Saw me?" He asked. "The stuff I'm drawing will be pretty bad....and probably yours too, but let's do it! You do wanna do it, wright? Also...What is sand?"

user posted image

Name: Azet

Job: Healer

Breed: White

"Calm down Jong... Don't hurt yourself." She ran after him.

Azet quickly noticed how cool the white dragon was. She seems so interesting. Hopefully she's my trainer! She thought hopefully.

"We should go back to where we were and stand up like we were supposed to." She whispered to him.

Azet started to push him back so they could avoid walking back with their heads down. Hopefully she doesn't think less of me, that white is really cool and looks like mom. What more could you ask for? Azet told herself of course not expecting an answer. She looked up at them with gazing wonder once they got back to there spots.

user posted image

Name: Nioamerza

Nickname: Nio

Job: Planner

Breed: Ember

Nio watched Icarus stand up. I wonder who my trainer will be. He looked at all the adult dragons. Hmm well time for observations, Clearly the two healer trainers aren't going to be it. Wow I'm stuck on this one... Nio thought. He kept pondering over it until he decided to wait.

Edited by kingcobra2018

(I'm going to have nightmares about that dragon...)

Demeter

Listening carefully to the speeches, Demeter was extremely relieved that the creepy white was not going to train her. She turned and realised that Chesu had walked forward towards the fire with the other adults. Deciding that she needed friends, she walked towards the green, red-eyed hatchling and sat down.

Chesu

Chesu sighed while she watched the other trainers bicker."Prala, could you for once, just once, not traumatize the children before training even starts? The traumatic part is only supposed to start once they enter the mountains."She paused and coldly regarded Thece and Tahai." And you two, stop arguing."

user posted image

Prala smiled and started to laugh. "Now why would I wanna do that?~ In other words, NO." She said to the gold-horned tanger. "Besides, what makes it traumatizing?~" She asked and undid her ribbon. She stared at the pink ribbon before sighing and tied it on her tail. "Besides, I got Isell to be more 'popular.' She's now the 'head healer'. Mostly because I have a feeling that the hatchlings won't even go near me as much..." The white smiled creepily and laughed again. "Oh I am SO going to have fun when I pretend to slice that soulpeace's throat!~" She exclaimed.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

Shade's body froze when he heard the call for all the healers. He was going to live here now and he couldn't hide all the time, though he wish he could. The sunlight still hurt his eyes and his skin was now lighter since it turned charcoal black.

I'm going to hate myself for this...

With a deep breath, Shade walked our from behind the rock and quietly walked over to Perla and sat down. He looked at his trainers with a dead silent stare. He felt nothing. He hoped for the warm glow and aura his parents gave off, but nothing came from these trainers. He didn't hate them, but he felt no commitment towards them. Shade knew he would train and that he would do his best, but he felt no reason to bond with these trainers, while a small part of him wanted adult comfort.

He sat there and waited to be questioned about himself, or a comment on his 'condition' as some relatives called it. But one thing bothered him the most...

This light is too bright... I can barely see their faces.

((Need a planner!))

Perla stared at the Night Glory Drake.. Or was he a day? She gave a small smile and nudged him friendly on the shoulder, although he was squinting. Or he had eye problems. Perla glanced back at the white healer. She was speaking to another trainer, still being creepy.

"Shut up!" Lithi boomed to the trainers. "Uhhmm," she cleared her throat. "Very well, healers, please move of to the left where your trainers are standing," she ordered. She flicked her long tail to move the bickering spitfire and bluna.

Isell shuddered as she heard the faint words of the other healer. She turned to look nervously at the white before moving for the hatchlings to sit in front of her.

"Next, we have our gatherer trainers, Thiess and Chesu," she continued, standing back for the two to step forward.

Thiess shouldered his way through the trainers to stand next to the black, the tiniest of smiles planted on his face. His tail tip flicked back and fro, in a steady rhythm.

Edited by Tiga

Chesu

She stepped forward to stand beside Thiess. She cleared her throat and said" Welcome to the camp hatchlings, I'm Chesu. And me and Thiess will be training the gatherers. We hope that all of you will be successful in your training. Because if any of you die, it's going to be hard to explain to your parents. "

user posted image

Shade flinched at Perla's nudge but relaxed when he recognized her distinct color. He smiled back and made his way to the Soulpeace Healer Trainier. He studied her silently as she made nervous glances to the White trainer.

It's fate that we get a crazy one...

He sat in his spot using his tail to cover his eyes. With a little shadow of his tail to cover his eyes, Shade was able to see much more clearly across the camp. The wide variety of dragons about his age, the builds of the adult trainers, and the overall construction of the camp. He couldn't wait to see everything during the night time.

Maybe I wont be the only nocturnal of the group. The night make living here more tolerable.

user posted image

Prala smiled as Chesu announced her statements. She giggled a bit. "If you die in this camp, its going to be very troubling to explain to your parents that I might've played around with your dead bodies..." She muttered out loud and eyed the neglected dragon."Peek-a-boo...Where are you?" She teased the boy. She looked at the healers. "Try not to struggle...try not scream...try not to become ice cream." She smiled at them. Prala looked at her ribbon. She then focused her attention back onto the gealer hatchlings. She tilted her head to the right as she looked down on a Nhiostrife hatchling.

Perla stuck closer to Shade, lifting her small wings up in attempt to help him. But then the white began to sing this crazy tune. Her gaze was locked onto hers. It was innocent but she was crazy... To love ribbons and dead bodies. Perla shuddered and her face turned sour. She stuck out her tongue.

"Thank you, Prala for that..... Tune. Can the Gatherers please stand up and walk to your trainers?" Lithi said, sitting down more relaxed.

Rei was studying the Bluna trainer throughout the speech. Will I be like him? he wondered. He stood shakily up on his fins and waded to Chesu.

Edited by Tiga

Dante

Dante watched in awe as the trainers walked into the camp. Seeing such enormous dragons frightened him for a while, but why was he to be afraid? They were here to train the hatchlings, not hurt them. Dante moved to the centre of the camp when one of the adults ordered the trainee's to do so. If there was one lesson that stuck in his head, it was to always respect those of higher authority, and demand it if you're the highest authority.

The young Silver smiled widely as a large Spitfire approached. He could already tell that he was to be one of his teachers, and Dante was to be the best student ever!

Dante moved to the very front of the remaining group, hoping that the Warrior Trainer would see him and notice how well built he was, and take notice of any other notable attributes he had.

I hope he likes me. I will try my best, no matter what!

user posted image

Aqua thought that the white dragon was very creepy but after that little tune, Aqua found her more disturbing and wondered why she was even a trainer. She kept going on about ribbons and death, whatever the latter was. She looked at the Bluna in interest. Why did he not have any legs. He moved about in a serpentine way and slithered along the ground, kind of like how Aqua had to move. She chuckled slightly at the thought of him trying to fly like she had saw other dragons do.

user posted image

Thece watched as 9 hatchlings made their ways to their respective trainers. Some sat dangerously close to Prala and although Thece tried to warn them subtly, the warnings were not as clear or attention-attracting as he would have liked it. He sighed and waited for the planner trainers to be called up.

user posted image

Jong silently did as he was told, finding his body shaking as he moved. That White Dragon was mean ... he had expected her to be nice and friendly, but apparently healer trainers weren't ... He stepped in line with the other healers and looked around, before shouting, 'HI!! We're all healers! How cool is that?! I'm Jong! I'm pink!! What are you all called?!'

user posted image

Thece lowered his head done to Jong and whispered to him, "I wouldn't attract that much attention to myself with Prala as my trainer." Thece looked at the pink dragon and then raised his head back up. He knew for a fact that wen Prala said she was going to dissect dragons, she wasn't lying. He then went back to waiting for the planner trainers to be called out.

((Sorry for short post))

Edited by Drakonspite

user posted image

Jong smiled as the giant blue dragon lowered its head to talk to him, and shouted back, 'You're big!! And BLUE!!' Then he actually listened to what the dragon had said to him and looked over at the female dragon who had been obsessed with dissection. He hadn't known what it was, but the frantic-ness of her put him off wanting her as a friend, and he backed up into the group of healers. 'I don't wanna be dissectioned ...' he mumbled to the others.

user posted image

"Very well, healers, please move of to the left where your trainers are standing,"

Icarus stood still for a moment, the booming voice's words echoing in his head. Flicking his tail against the ground and bowing his head to the ground, the hatchling guessed where 'left' was and started to walk steadily forward. There was a lot of talking around him, and some words did jump out, like 'dissection', 'ice cream', and 'pink', but he didn't know who said them. Or what some of them meant.

After a few seconds, Icarus realized that he had no idea where he was actually going; while he was told to move to the left of his trainers, he didn't know where his trainers were. Gritting his teeth, Icarus kept blindly moving forward; he'd wait until he'd either run into something or actually get where he is supposed to be.

(He's walking off in a random direction.)

Chesu

Chesu noticed the little hatchling wandering off, stumbling blindingly as he walked." Hey Prala, one of the newbies is trying to escape. Go get him back." She turned to look carefully at

The hatchlings that had gathered near her.

(HAPPY NEW YEARRRR!)

user posted image

Name: Azet

Job: Healer

Breed: White

Azet walked to where the healers were.

'I don't wanna be dissectioned ...'

"Don't worry Jong, none of us do."

Her tail swished across the floor silently. Why would a healer be obsessed with dissecting things? Doesn't she want them to live or does she dissect them when they're dead? Azet asked herself. Hopefully when they're dead... She wondered what they were going to do next.

"What are we doing next?" She asked.

Azet noticed a nother hatchling. She ran towards him and poked him.

"You're going the wrong way silly." She spoke laughing. Azet guided him back to the healers.

Edited by kingcobra2018

user posted image

Prala looked at the hatchling wandering away from her. She walked towards it picked him up. "You're going the wrong way." She said to it. Prala took him back and placed him where he was suppose to be at. The white sighed as she looked at him. "What are ya, blind?" Prala looked at his tiny body. Huh...for some reason, I want tie a yellow ribbon on his neck... She thought.

user posted image

"You're going the wrong way silly."

"You're going the wrong way."

Two voices went off near him very quickly, but he couldn't answer immediately. Someone picked him up and Icarus went limp, allowing them to easily carry him around. He wondered if they were one of the trainers, since they were obviously larger than himself and any other hatchling he has met. Their personal scent was a little different too, but all Icarus did was match the smell to their voice.

Once I get their name, then I'll be able to recognize them easily later on.

"What are ya, blind?"

Once he was set down and they asked the other question, Icarus bowed his head, blinking slowly and curling his tail around his legs. While it didn't sound like an all out question, of course he had to answer.

"I am."

Quick and short. Why are all my answers like that? Then again, a healer is some one who heals others; that means that they need to be quick. It makes sense, really....I wonder who I'm talking too. They kind of sound like the one that was saying 'dissection' a lot. I wonder what that means...

user posted image

The white's eyes lit up after hearing the hatchling say that he was indeed, blind. "Oh...I see..." She said in a cheerful tone. Prala smiled as if she was planning something. "Well then...actually...would it be okay if I were to come by you to give you something..." She paused for a moment, thinking of a word. "...special?~" She finished and waited for the hatchling to reply. "Also...What's your name?" She added on to her previous question. She giggled a bit as she looked at the the other healer hatchlings.