Tiga

Armored Warriors

(I love writing for dimwitted characters xd.png )

user posted image

'I sleep in dirt,' Jong happily replied, before clapping his jaws down on the leaves and chewing. 'So, y'know I'm gonna grow wings, right, right? Are you gonna grow front legs when you grow up?' he asked tactlessly. He wasn't sure what he had eaten, but he spat out a mouthful of seeds and stems and bits of foliage he apparently didn't want for some reason.

Perla smirked as he asked his question. "Man, get this into your brain!" she shouted playfully, nudging him. "I am a wyvern, I only have back legs. But I will grow up to have four wings, unlike your four legs and two wings," she bragged happily, eyes shining. "Eww! Do you even eat this stuff?" She asked, staring as he spat out the foliage and seeds. "'Cause that is just.. so gross!" Perla complained.

Akasha watched as the camp's hatchling bounced around as her blue eyes followed any hatchling that bounced by. Was camp this wonderful? she wondered, she had never had a place like this, cheery, friendly and smells of Mother Nature fills her nose every time she takes a deep breath. As she heard Jong saying stuff as the smell of crushed leaves filled her nostril making her scoff a bit. She had a wide diet but those leaves were probably something for bigger hatchlings. As she held her breath and hearing Perla saying she was a wyvern and eventually she is going to grow four wings. Out of curiosity she poked her snout outside and peeked at Jong and Perla. She was hatched alone and therefore, never spoken to anyone her size! Not to mention all the foster mother did was grumble and moan answers like a Blue Whale's call majestic, yet loud.

user posted image

Name: Azet

Job: Healer

Breed: White

She walked into the tent to eat. All the smells of all the different food came at her all at once. What should I try first? She asked herself. The small dragon looked at the fruits first. There was an orange one with a rough texture that looked like it would be sweet. Azet grabbed it and looked at the others. There where small seeded red fruit that was in a interesting shape. I'll take two of these. She thought. Then Azet went over to the meat. She saw a furry creature with huge ears. It had a stubby tail and was a decent size. She grabbed that and brought it over to a nice area. She started off with the orange fruit. The dragon scraped off the outer layer and bit into it. It tasted sweet and different than anything she's aver tried. Those are delicious. Next I'll try these red things! Azet thought. She bit into it and the flavor was amazing. She loved the sweetness of it and how it wasn't like the orange fruit. Now for this thing. She thought. Azet bit into the rabbit and immediately spat it out. Nasty! Note to self never eat that again. I should probably try some other things. Azet went over to find some other fruits. She grabbed a bumpy yellow fruit that smelled sour. She brought it back and peeled the rough layer off and bit into the lemon. She immediately fell in love.

"So sour!" She said not knowing the true definition of sour.

user posted image

Name: Nioamerza

Nickname: Nio

Job: Planner

Breed: Ember

Nio walked in even though he wasn't hungry. He looked at all the food. I wonder what they are. His mind wandered a while. Maybe I should try them. He thought. Nio walked up to them. He grabbed a small feathered creature that was blue. He brought it to where he was sitting and started to eat. It tasted fresh and tender. The juices filled his mouth and he loved it. I wonder what it is. Nio asked himself. Should I try others that look similar? The dragon went up and picked out a different bird. This time it tasted of some. the juices where less but he still enjoyed it. He looked around at the others. I wonder if they like these also. Nio asked. Maybe mom and dad liked them! Or maybe nobody doesn't like them! He got all exited. They are good. Maybe I could make friends with the help of them. I am kinda lonely.

Edited by kingcobra2018

Chesu

Chesulooked at the seeds embedded in the ground. Hmm.. Nothing interesting.. She turned and walked away, looking for Theiss. Finally she found him. " So, do we just train them the same way as last year? Or do you have any ideas?" She inquired, referring to the hatchling training that would soon take place.

Edited by Melomancer

user posted image

Jong gasped, 'DOES THAT MEAN YOU FLY LIKE EXTRA EXTRA EXTRAC EXTRFAFS EXTRAFSDSVG FAST?!' he jumped up and down, the leaves falling everywhere as he did so. 'I couldn't find any butterflies, so I had to go with leaves,' he shoved another five into his mouth and tried to chew them all at once. It didn't work out so well, either, as three of the five fell out of his mouth in tattered, chewed heaps.

((Sorry for the late reply))

user posted image

Thece was lost in his train of thoughts until he heard the small Tsunami hatchling ask him a question. "Last time I checked, that was my name." He said jokingly. Rei seemed like he would have made a decent Planner but the elders obviously thought he was suited for another job. He sounded curious and full of passion for the wonders of the world. But then again, that might be just Thece praising Rei because he was an aquatic dragon like himself.

((Sorry for short post))

(Thanks, king, that is better. Just remember to not post one page to describe a blade of grass)

"Hmm?" the ultraviolet was caught off guard. Theiss turned around. "Training? I'm sure Lithi has spoken to the elders and she will tell us," he said, grabbing a large and sweet mango from a pile. He ate it before dropping the seed into an allocated pile.

Rei had a big smile on his small face. "You know, I always wanted to be big.... Like you!" He grinned happily. "What kind of dragon are you?" he asked, his eyes wide with curiosity. Why was he asking these questions? Perhaps he was just lonely, being one of only a few water dragons.

Perla had a smug look on her face. "You might say that," she grinned. When the leaves fell down she jumped back. "We should hurry up. I wanna do training! Which reminds me, what are you! A healer, or gatherer or," she trailed off. Perla pushed forward the rest of the foliage towards him with her wing in one skilful swoop.

user posted image

"I'm sure you'll be big some day. I'm a Two-Finned Bluna. Or that's what the elders told me." Thece nudged the Tsunami hatchling playfully and chuckled. Rei reminded Thece of what he was like when he was young, curious but slightly lonely since there were not many aquatic dragons on land. "What's really interesting is, my father had two sets of wings but he hated being in the water. My mother had no wings and loved the water. They both had no legs so I'm like a mix of both of them. Sorry, I'm rambling now." Thece really wished that Rei had been chosen as a planner but no one truly knew what the elders were thinking.

Edited by Drakonspite

"No... It's alright!" Rei squeaked. "How is that possible? If your parents are both different.. Then why are you not like them?" He asked, still a bit confused. He slapped his small fins against the earth. "Hmm... I wonder why other dragons don't like the water... What kind was your mom and dad?" He continued to ask, his mind bursting with questions. "I wonder when training will start.... Do you think there would be water where ever are training to go?" He rambled on, oblivious to the fact that hew as flooding the training with so many questions.

user posted image

Shade watched Perla and Jong's odd interaction with each other. He wasn't sure if Jong had a brain, but he knew that Jong meant well. With a shrug, Shade helped himself to an assortment of his favorite foods. Once finished, he walked up next to Perla. He nodded to Perla and Jong and then sat down.

"I agree. They gather us all to train us, but here we are... eating our fill like they want to stuff and eat us!"

Shade tried not to laugh as he make his statement sound creepy.

Perla watched the new hatchling join them. With his comment, he shuddered.

"I'm sure they.... Won't eat us..." She stuttered, afraid. She blinked worriedly. Her eyes moved through the tent, spotting a talking ultraviolet and gold hornered tangar. They were talking together... Like they would eat her.

user posted image

"My father was a Skywing who loved the air and my mother was a Water dragon who loved the sea. How they ever met is a mystery to me. And I have no idea what happened. There's a scientific reason and a magical reason, both of which are one of the reasons Prala wants to cut me up... Or she hates my guts. Sorry, this isn't appropriate for you. And I believe there is a fishing training for hunters, a fish collecting one for gatherers and a swimming one for everyone..." Thece honestly thought he should just shut his mouth sometimes but he had a compulsive need to answer questions and to explain his answers. Maybe that made him annoying.

As a unknown dragon in armors came in and picked her up to present her to the elders.... Once again she was squawking and roaring for help desperately thinking she was going to be eaten as she was tossed onto the floor. The moment she got up she scrambled to the exit as the dragon blocked it as the elder came down " name?" One of the old dragons asked " A-Akasha " she squeaked in horror as the elder stomped back into the group as the group mumbled in low voices "yes yes she'll be a good gatherer " one said " you can let her go now, lil' thing probably had a night of nightmare " he said before going back to his place. As she was nudged out a bit more gently then before Akasha was wondering what was she suppose to do will I die if I don't do as they ask? she gulped.

user posted image

Icarus didn't think that Shade was with him anymore. The hatchling couldn't detect the other dragons presence, so he came to the conclusion that Shade must have walked off.

Sighing and turning his head to the ground, Icarus sniffed over the two food objects again. His belly grumbled, startling him for a second, but the hatchling relaxed quickly. While eating was going to be a very new experience for him, Icarus thought that it wasn't going to be much of a problem. The word itself sounded natural in his head, so it must be rather normal.

Taking a second to gather his thoughts, Icarus turned to the object that smelled tangy and crisp. Tapping it with a clawed finger, he noticed how it rolled slightly to the side with his touch. It amused him, for Icarus was still just a hatchling, and he wasted some time rolling it around with his clawed hands. Once his stomach growled again, however, Icarus stopped his playing and picked up the roundish object.

It was kind of squishy and the tangy scent radiated off of it. Blinking, Icarus hesitantly grabbed it with his jaws. The taste was bitter, much different than the scent, and Icarus almost spat it out. What stopped him was that his teeth seemed to have broken through and some sweet liquid was oozing out of the punctures. Pulling the thing out of his mouth, Icarus licked at the holes, enjoying the taste. Thinking it over, he used a clawed finger and dug at the holes, peeling part of what he felt was the skin back. Underneath that was more of the liquid and chunks of tangy and sweetness.

It didn't take long for Icarus to gobble it up. After thoroughly licking the interior of the skin, the hatchling finally placed it back onto the ground. Licking his lips and teeth a few times, his face feeling a little sticky, Icarus sniffed over the other, darker smelling thing. While the first thing had tasted good, it didn't make him feel very...full.

Learning from the first food object that the skin doesn't taste good, Icarus quickly and cleanly sliced the fuzzy skin open, his fingers and claws cutting it open evenly without ripping anything. The smell immediately got stronger and Icarus ducked his head to sniff over the stuff under the skin.

A liquid was in this one as well, so Icarus licked it up, randomly ripping out chunks of the stuff. It defiantly was a different taste than the first food object, and Icarus felt that both of them tasted good. But this darker and fatter one filled him up better.

Once Icarus felt that he was done, he curled his tail over his legs and sat comfortably, sniffing over the fuzzy skin thing. He poked over it a few times, feeling the rather hard bits frequently. Some of the liquid was still in the thing, stuck to the pieces of hard things and squishy things. It felt like it got on his clawed hands, but Icarus was more interested in the shape of the thing than the liquid.

It had a pointy part at one end and a long, scaly thing at the other. The pointy part had soft holes in it and a wide, sharp opening piece. Icarus didn't know what the soft holes were for, or why they had weird squishy liquid things inside them (though he had some fun playing with them), but he knew that the sharp opening was the things mouth. It had a tongue and teeth like him, so he also decided that the long scaly thing was its tail.

After he was done inspecting the thing, poking and prodding it, Icarus raised his head and smelled the air. While the food smell was still around, he could pick out that the other dragons were around.

Are they eating this stuff too? There must be more of it, since the Main Tent smelled like it had a bunch of different things, not just this stuff...I wonder if all of the other dark smelling things feel like this one, or are they all different? Maybe they're like all of the dragons, with each of them sounding and feeling different...

(Icarus practically mauled that poor dead rat...)

user posted image

When Azet was done with her meal she spotted Icarus.

"Hi, I'm Azet what's your name?" She asked in a calm manner.

The small hatchling was hoping to find company so she decided to talk to this hatchling. It had some stuff near it witch she recently discovered was called food.

"I can't wait until training, I'm a healer." She went off. "I mean how do we train and the healer trainers seem interesting don't they?" She asked.

When she decided to grab something she ran and got two more yellow things.

"I like these, I'm going to eat another one now and save the other for later." She said a bit on the slow side.

Azet peeled the lemon and devoured the sour delicious fruit.

"Do you like these?" She asked.

Azet kept asking questions one here the other there. The most random things came out of her mouth.

user posted image

Name: Nioamerza

Nickname: Nio

Job: Planner

Breed: Ember

Nio walked outside finished. He wanted to get training started as soon as possible. He walked over to Thece.

"Hi when can we get training started?" He said eagerly. "The sooner the better!" Nio added perkily. He walked around already bored. "Oh and hi!" The dragon said to the Tsunami Wyvern.

He was exited to get started. I wonder if this is going to be easy or hard. Nio thought.

user posted image

"Oh wow! So that white trainer, she is pretty.. weird. You won't let her diseense you or whatever. Even if you do, I will stop you! You seem really nice too," He continued when another hatchling joined them. "Wow. Are you on fire?" he asked, gently prodding his shoulder to test it out.

user posted image

Perla turned her head to see a white speak with Icarus. "Hey... weren't you with him before? she asked Shade, noticing how he had turned brown instead of charcoal black like before. She grinned and secretly said, That is so cool! I wish I was different like him, but Mama always said that I was extra pretty with more stripes and that I will easily find a mate, and they will all fight over me! But then Micki got jealous... again and so she tried to paint some more stripes using the bubu berry juice, the young Nhiostrife's mind had began to wonder as she thought about home. But then, she got all wet by the rain, so she didn't have any extra stripes! She giggled, and to the others, she would of seemed crazy.

user posted image

Kleva followed the strange green hatchling and sat down beside him. "Hi! Im Tuils and she is Quies. And we make Kleva in whole!" Tuils said happily. "Shush!" Quies snapped at her other head. !What Tuils meant, is that I am Quies and she is Tuils, but if you want to call us both, our full name is Kleva. Can I ask you something?" She began cheerfully with a smile.

Tuils was turning the other way, clearly interested in a ladybug that was climbing up her leg on her side. "Are you sick?" Quies asked, her voice quiet but her ace was truly caring and curious. She gently touched the neglected hatching. "Are yo-" Quies broke off when Tuils cried out. The head snapped around to see Tuils shaking her head violently, a small ladybug dropping to the ground. "Get is off!" Tuils said, still shaking her head. Quies paced the only tail onto her head, stopping her. "It's gone, Tuils," she whispered with a gleeful smile on her face.

user posted image

Clouda had finished her meal of seconds and walked out of the main tent, her belly full of different kinds of fruit. Her mouth and paws were sticky with the juices of the various fruits.

She scanned the scenes, a two headed dragon yelping about a bug. Another was two water dragons, one hatchling, the other a trainer, was speaking when an ember hatchling padded up. She recognized him to be a planner. She finally found a stream near the back of the first aid tent with several buckets around it.

Clouda carefully hobbled on her hind paws to get to the water. She dipped her paws into the stream and splashed it about, enjoying the cool liquid on her scales. Then she thrust her muzzle into the flowing water to wash off any juice. The pink then pushed into the stream, liking the feeling of coldness compared to the hot sun. The stream was shaded by trees on one side as she cooled down. The pink, all water carefully filled up a bucket and carried it to the water hatchling.

"Do you need some water?" she asked.

user posted image

Jong smiled widely, his few teeth smeared with green juice. 'I'm a healer!!' he shouted out. He watched as Shade came over to them and his smile grew even wider. 'HI!! I'm pink and you're brown! What's your name?' When asked if they were going to be eaten, he couldn't help but remember the healing trainer who wanted to dissect him. He still didn't know what it meant, but he still knew he didn't like it. Grabbing some leaves, he attempted to camouflage himself from the dissecting dragon. 'Are we gonna get dissected?' he whispered loudly.

Edited by MendezLightning

user posted image

Shade shrugged at Perla's question. He looked up and answered,

"I wanted to give Icarus space while he ate. The fact he can't see anything is troubling... but I don't him to think I'm breathing down his neck while he eats..."

Shade then looked over at Jong,

"I'm Shade... and I'm hoping that we don't get dissected. Sounds painful."

He shivered a little at the word itself. The White adult has some issues that Shade couldn't really understand. Looking over at Perla, she was giggling at something that wasn't there.

Maybe everyone is crazy... maybe I'm crazy and they bring crazy hatchlings together so we don't taint everyone else...

user posted image

He nodded in agreement as Shade spoke of how dissection felt painful. He couldn't agree more, to be frank. Everything about the word made his skin crawl and sounded harsh, like claws cutting through meat. Shrugging it off, he happily asked the Night Glory hatchling, 'Hey! Do you know when we're gonna get armour?! I heard we get armour!! I want pink armour like me!! Because I'm pink!! My mummy never had armour ... I don't know why ...'

user posted image

Shade blinked at Jong's question. He had completely forgotten about getting any type of armor. Looking at Jong,

"No... I don't know if and when we are getting armor. That's not really for us to decide I guess. But that is our first step to being dragons of these lands. I can't say anymore cause I honestly don't know."

Shade looked at his skin for a moment. To think that wearing armor would cover most of his skin and prevent people from seeing it change in the sun. Another part of him didn't want it because of Perla's reaction of how cool she thought it was.

user posted image

"Hi, I'm Azet what's your name? I can't wait until training, I'm a healer. I mean how do we train and the healer trainers seem interesting don't they?"

Icarus raised his head, listening as another dragon started to talk to him. He didn't recognize the voice or scent, but the sentence about them being a healer made him feel a little more relaxed. It felt like he was in easier company when someone was a healer like him, mostly because he knew that they would do what someone else tells them to do like himself. Knowing that Shade and Perla were healers, as well as this new dragon named 'Azet', made Icarus wonder if that was all of them and how many dragons were in each position. It also made him wonder why healers were needed anyway. He didn't know much about the world, but this assortment seemed quite random.

Tapping his clawed fingers on the ground, Icarus was about to speak before the dragon seemed to run off. He was confused for a second, but then they were back with more words.

"I like these, I'm going to eat another one now and save the other for later. Do you like these?"

Icarus blinked slowly, shuffling unsteadily from all of these questions and speedy talk. He had to answer the very first question, however, since he still hasn't told this Azet his name.

"My name is Icarus. I'm a healer as well...and, yes, the healer trainers sound interesting, I think..."

The thing that she seemed to be now talking about smelled kind of like the round, tangy food that he had eaten. The skin was around him somewhere, the scent slowly fading, but Icarus wondered why this thing that Azet had smelled only a little different than the one he had eaten. He slowly shook his head at her question, however, since the furry fat thing had filled him up.

"I'm not hungry anymore, so you can keep it."

Akasha followed the adult dragon closely as he explained everything he knew about the camp. At the last topic" And you will eventually get a trainer " he ended " any questions?" He muttered as Akasha felt like she was ready to explode with questions, the male dragon only mumbled the information under his breath and she hadn't heard anything other then what to do, and what her position is.

" Who is my trainer?" She squeaked, afraid that the dragon probably already told her but she couldn't hear him. And from the way he had a scowl on his face ever since they started this 'tour' she can tell he is having a pretty bad day already how does anyone get well with him? I couldn't hear a thing he muttered! she thought as her blue eyes just stared back.

Edited by natukiro

user posted image

"Hey I've heard you're blind. Is it hard." Azet said slower realizing she might be scaring him. "Well nice to meet you Icarus. I think we should head outside and see what happens next. C'mon!"

Azet started out the door hoping Icarus would follow. If you didn't that would be alright. I wonder what it's like being blind. Well if you can't see is there a color in its place? She sat by the fire with a full belly. I should make something to carry things. She thought. Azet grabbed twigs, leaves, and feathers. She ran over to Icarus.

"Do you want a carry thingy?" She asked.

Azet started to make her own weaving the leaves and adding twigs for support. She made a strap out of vines she found and put the lemon inside.

"If you do I could make you one!" She chirped happily.