sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

It was really warm and kind of humid (enough to make it uncomfortable) until the sky opened up and began pouring rain. Has lasted most of the mid afternoon to late evening now. Not all the hot but humid enough to have the AC on.

Silly weather needs to decide if it wants to be 80+ and humid or 60 and comfortable as potato. Keeps quickly switching between the two -.-

It's 72 here now but it will get cooler as it gets later. Nice weather for this late in summer.

It's been sunny for the whole day, unusually warm too; still going, even though it feels cooler for now. Sun is still shining, even at 18:50 o'clock. It's fine as long as I'm not going out, because I very much prefer colder weather.

For now it's cloudy and cool, even raining at some points. I'd call it unstable, because you can never know will the weather stay like that for long.

Been cold, then hot, and now this week is moderately room temperature. No wonder everyone's getting sick with all these weather swings xd.png On Saturday, we went from windy rain (it was almost falling horizonally) to bright sunshine in the span of 20 minutes.

It's just started raining here, which is good. It's been overcast and tense all day, and I've been waiting for the rain to fall.

Edit: lol nope it stopped already. Curse the unpredictable Australian weather! tongue.gif

Edited by wildfirewastaken

Pretty much what autumn should look like - cloudy, windy and even cold. Can't help but love that kind of weather, I can wear hoodies when it's cold outside. biggrin.gif

Pretty much what autumn should look like - cloudy, windy and even cold. Can't help but love that kind of weather, I can wear hoodies when it's cold outside. biggrin.gif

/jealous asf

Stiiiiiilllll hot here. Very hot. Ugh.