sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

...When did it even get this dark? Oh wait, it's over 7pm already, so that explains it. But well, it's cold and maybe even frosty during the night. I actually hope it would be. :3c I wonder when the weather starts to give snow, though.

It's beginning to really feel like fall. It was mid sixties this morning when I got off work.

Sunny, but luckily still cold, as autumn weather should be. I'm really starting to like this. A lot, actually, since it's bright but still not too warm.

Super windy!! I could barely shut the door when I went out. o3o

Edited by suskekun222

Sky is BKN250 as we call it in aviation weather...meaning a layer of high clouds covering more than 5/8 of the sky. 61F (around 16 C) and very light wind....conclusion for me? COLD! Coming from Sri Lanka which is warm and humid, anything below 75F is cold to me! xd.png

Woah, the sky is fully white because of the clouds and it's rather foggy too. When I woke up I instantly thought it looks spooky for a reason. biggrin.gif The light of the nearby street lamp was shimmering through the fog and it looked cool.

Oh it's also cold. So cold I have to wear my winter coat again.

While the morning was all foggy and stuff, sun started to shine around 2pm. Due to the sunlight, it's also gotten a little warmer than it was in the morning.

Its drizzling at the moment but for some reason, the sky is mysteriously yellow this afternoon. I hope its just the sunset thats causing this.. In other news, though, theres a very visible rainbow!

Edited by lovecats99

Really foggy, everything looks kinda mysterious now. Fog usually causes weather to be a little warmer at this time of the year, so maybe tomorrow morning won't be as cold as today UwU

When I was outside a while ago, it was cold and it got dark quite quickly. I liked it though, even though my hands felt like freezing (I forgot my mittens at home). Now that I look at the weather again, it looks the same as before. Maybe even more cold now. Brace yourself, winter is coming.