sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

So hot it makes me sick. God, a good temperature drop would do me so well.

It's so sunny and hot - it's second week of this weather. I would really love some rain.

Sunny, a few clouds and VERY hot. It's supposed to storm later, but as long as it rains and brings the temp down, I don't mind.

pouring down rain, and there was lightning and thunder earlier, and this is my 1000th post! biggrin.gif

Morning was grey and cold enough to feel chilly even dressed in two shirts and raincoat. Then in the afternoon it suddenly got sunny and warm at about 20 degrees C.

completely overcast, but surprisingly warm anyway. still, it's much nicer than it has been most of the last couple of months, so I'm not complaining!

it's completely clear this morning, and the forecast is for hot weather today. sigh...

It was sunny, now the clouds are rolling in and it looks like it'll rain.

It got warm and sunny so suddenly I think I got a minor case of sun stroke. @_@

Unusually smoggy, maybe fire, but I don't smell smoke, and it's already 94F. Peak of the heat is about 4 hours away so I'm guessing we'll break 100 easily.

@Ripan - Do be careful if you suspect sunstroke. It can cause other problems farther down the line, so take good care of yourself and get checked out by a doctor.

It was sunny and soooo muggy earlier today, it was gross. Now it is extremely windy and has cooled down quite a bit since the sun went down.

Lemmie put it this way......I haven't hardly stepped out of my air conditioned door for nearly two weeks. Hot, humid, sticky, even at night. Oh November, where are ye when we need ye?

It's finally calm now, but BOY did we have one hell of a storm! The lightning was really close, and i'm glad I unplugged my laptop because one struck really close and knocked out the power for a bit. The lights are still out down the street, but JEEZ! It's been a good while since we've had a storm that bad. blink.gif

Edited by Syiren