sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Cold, wet and somewhat misty. Summer could have lasted a few weeks longer if it was for me, but now autumn has taken over ^^'

Partly cloudy... but warm. Which is a shame, I was enjoying the cool days that I thought meant autumn is here.

The weather is super bad today D: we have an API of 207!! I can barely see the buildings next to me because of the pollution.

The cold weather has come early.

Hell yes.

The cold weather has come early.

Hell yes.

Here too!

The morning today was so cold I had to wear my winter coat. However, I still felt cold. biggrin.gif

The weather is super bad today D: we have an API of 207!! I can barely see the buildings next to me because of the pollution.

Yea sad.gif pollution is almost past 400. School might be cancelled if it gets worse.

While the morning was quite gloomy and the sky was covered in clouds, it's been sunny for the rest of the day this far. Still cold, though.

Sunny and gorgeous! Not a single cloud in the sky and it's nice and cool. Sigh~ I love fall weather. wub.gif

31 degrees celcius,this is actually quite good in iran especially the city i am in(qom) smile.gif

Really cold, which means tomorrow (the morning at least) will be also cold. I've been waiting for the colder weather. :3c Well, the only not-so-nice thing is that my room gets awfully cold sometimes during the colder seasons.

Still hot. Although I can feel the weather slowly but surely worming it's way closer to a cooler and more moderate temperature. I can't wait for the cold weather!

Just like I thought; cold, but bright this time. While the sunshine gives some warmth, my hands are still freezing without gloves on. I'm glad I have my fabulous hat.

Not as cold as the last few days, but still so very very cold. I hate autumn coldness when there's still no snow on the ground but the temperature is below freezing.

The weather is great today, save for the fact that it's super windy and quite chilly tongue.gif

It was quite cold today too, which is only fine in my opinion. It was also sunny a while ago, however the clouds covered the sky for now. It might also rain.

Extremely windy, a baby carriage was blown away in front of us and I was scared that a baby was in there o_o good thing there wasn't... Sunny+windy