sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

It is absolutely beautiful outside, sun is shining and it's nice and warm.

When I woke up this morning and went outside I was shocked because it was actually a bit cool! Now it's 85F though.

Stayed cold all day for the first time all summer. It felt good to not sweat for more than 13 hours for once since mid-June.

I can't wait for the snow, I wish it would just hurry up already...

Really bipolar. 105 just two days ago and now windy and cold another. Frickin' California.

Really bipolar. 105 just two days ago and now windy and cold another. Frickin' California.

108 here a few days ago, and breezy with random raindrops earlier today. The rain felt good, cleaned the air. We really need so much more rain this winter! Drought is not good, but I do love the hot days.

British Grey and miserable.

It's storming outside but I can't see anything because it's so dark. Every so often the sky is illuminated by lightning, and I can hear the rumble of thunder but there's no rainfall whatsoever. It's quite surreal blink.gif

It's storming outside but I can't see anything because it's so dark. Every so often the sky is illuminated by lightning, and I can hear the rumble of thunder but there's no rainfall whatsoever. It's quite surreal blink.gif

That sounds absolutely amazing <3

It's cloudy, 78F here.

Cloudy, its supposed to rain late on.