sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Pretty much what autumn should look like - cloudy, windy and even cold. Can't help but love that kind of weather, I can wear hoodies when it's cold outside.  biggrin.gif

*also super jelly*

Anything that's not mid-spring to mid-summer doesn't exist here.

It's hot, humid, kinda cloudy last time I looked...

Also I wear hoodies regardless of season.

It was too early to celebrate the autumn weather, because the sun is shining again, and it feels hot when walking around wearing a hoodie or a coat. Gladly the wind still exists, though.

The morning was very foggy, but it got weirdly bright after the noon. It also got really warm during the PE lessons, so it's not a big surprise why I couldn't run for too long.

Sunny but not overly warm. Last time I checked the temperature it was 4C but felt like 0C.

As it's over 8pm here, it starts to feel very cold. I really think it was a mistake to not take a coat with me, especially when I had to ride my bike back home, without a coat, in the cold evening weather.

So unlucky, we had our first.... -S- word of the year and it's still September. Brrrr, that's cold and colder.

I'll totally take any coldness that you guys don't want. It's currently 105 degrees and I kinda feel like i'm melting every single time I step outside.

I'll totally take any coldness that you guys don't want. It's currently 105 degrees and I kinda feel like i'm melting every single time I step outside.

I would take some coldness too, not because it is that hot here, but because it's still way too warm for me to not sweat so easily.

So well, it's sunny and warm here, but luckily a little bit windy too.

Earliest autumn snowfall ever. *Shudder* Still cold and bitter and overcast.

Here's hoping it clears off for the big lunar event tonight.

Cloudy and gloomy with a light drizzle. It's also a bit chilly which is surprising. It'd e nice to actually get a fall season that actually feels like fall.