sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Oddly bright and sunny, as if there wasn't a storm yesterday at all. It's still windy though, and also quite cold. If I wasn't this sick, I would probably go outside.

At some point in the last week, it turned into blustery fall weather! It's an overcast, windy morning right now. Perfect for tea.

Really dark and cloudy, there's no hope of seeing any stars. At least the wind has stopped almost completely, only sign left from the yesterday's storm is that all places are flooded with dropped leaves. Oh, and it's pretty cold too, only 5 degrees celsius. Hope the winter will come soon happy.gif

Right now, it feels nice. In the 70s since it's nighttime. But earlier today, it was hot as usual, in the upper 90s.

A bit rainy, dark and cloudy, the breeze is actually cool for once, I don't even need to have my fan on. It's lovely. <3

Needs more thunder and lightning, though.

Sunny, but there's a thin layer of pollution coating the city.

Sun has been shining so much that it got me sweaty to be anywhere close to a window where the sunshine could get in from. However, once you got outside it wasn't warm at all, it was in fact so cold I felt like needing another coat. Or at least a thicker one.

Partly cloudy and cool. Looks like its gonna be a great day. happy.gif

Cool, sunny and cloudless. Love Michigan weather. ^o^ ♥

*really wishes this place had seasons other than summer and spring*

At least it was cooler today. And rainy. Hopefully it'll be like this tomorrow as well.