sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Dark and cold, but not cloudy however. It's evening here, and before I got home it was still pretty bright too. But as soon as I got home (and did a couple of things), it got notably dark.

Earlier, as when I was at school, it was obnoxiously sunny and warm.

Rainy, gloomy, not that hot. It'd be nice if it didn't make me feel like crap.

Cloudy, cool and overall gloomy around here. It also looks like it could start raining any time. You know it's a bad time for rain when you have to go to the library to bring back some books.

It's a little cloudy and pretty windy here. Temperature is something like 10°C I think.

78°F, clear, despite the looming threat of rain and wind on the horizon.

Bright, clear and sunny, but cold. Also windy, some of the trees look like they'll detach from the ground and fly away. It's some kind of a storm happening here.

There are some seriously strong winds blowing outside along with rain. They're because of that storm going on. I can see now why it was called a storm in the news. Well, I hope we'll be able to maintain our electricity.

Still hot. Like, this morning it was actually pretty cool and it felt really good outside (it was around 70 degrees F), but then the sun came out and boom: 95+ degree weather comes along to ruin any hope of enjoyable weather.

I'm so ready for it to get slightly cooler outside.