Qwackie

Hair

Haha I have short/medium, (somewhere there)

medium-to-dark-brown, thick wavy hair

majority of times, does not corporate, you would know this when you see a picture of me on a bad hair day (everyday) hahah

I have fairly ordinary looking, straight, light brown hair, though I do get compliments from my hairdresser on its quality. :3

I kept it shoulder-long for years and honestly hated it, it was always such a mess, but now I've switched to a cute little bob thing with bangs, a little bit past chin length. And I'm in love with the style now! Very easy to manage and totally adorable imo. <3 I've been wanting to try a pixie cut for a while, too, but I'm not sure how it would look on me...

Basically I love long hair on guys and short hair on girls. :3 My best friend has absolutely beautiful long blond hair, and he takes wayy better care of it than I do of mine xd.png

My hair if fairly ordinary. It's shoulder long, light brown and with slight curls and waves. I get more curles when my hair is wet. It used to be longer, but I realized I was very bad at keeping my hair helthy so I decied to cut it shorter ^^,

Oh and it's very messy. I can brush my hair for ages, but do anything to it afterwards and it'll be everywhere. Shorter hairs going into the air like someone shocked me with electricegy xd.png

Anyways, I think my hair's been starting to fall out. Is there any way to prevent/deter that from happening?

It is normal up to a point. An average human being can lose between 100 and 200 hairs every day. wink.gif But if you are noticing, or at least think that you are losing more than that try either changing your shampoo or including more vitamins in your diet. It can help. smile.gif

My hair color is brown with slight reddish tint in certain lighting (guess who has Irish and English ancestry?). And, well, you will have a good idea of the style if I tell you I had a good laugh when the 4th season of The Legend of Korra came out and the titular character had nearly the same cut as I have. biggrin.gif

In case you want to take a look: Korra hair

Loosing hair pretty heavily here, to the point my skin shines through on the top.

*Sigh* probably a sign of too much stress and all that, paired with hormones after two kids.

Otherwise, thinking about getting a perma-wave again, mine has grown out (But it's an old lady hairstyle!). It fits me. I like it wavey and curly and fitting to how I want to be.

Omg I have hair too. It's brown and perfectly straight which is really boring. Reaches a few inches below my shoulders, want to grow it out more :D

My hair is naturally brown and wavy but I dyed it a golden-blonde color.

My hair's black, it used to be long but I cut it short recently. c:

My hair is about shoulder length, and is mostly straight except for the ends, which curl a little bit. Just like part of one curl though, going under on one side and out on the other. I have to brush it with a round brush to get the other side to match. wink.gif

As for the color? It's something best described as "dirty blond but kind of red and not really that blond". I have no idea, people will say my hair is anything from blond to brown to red.

Mine is naturally a very deep auburn, which means going true blonde is almost impossible (it always comes out strawberry!). Right now I have it cut into a pixie. It's easy to care for. I shower, blow dry it for about 5 minutes, and walk out the door. xd.png

My hair is super short with an undercut. It's dark brown and really curly. I love it although a while ago I dyed it blue and I kinda want to do that again but with better dye.

Mine is a couple inches past my waist in back and the rest is layered cause I have baby fine hair but TONS of it. Naturally auburn but I color it more red and right now it's colored black underneath and then the top layers are a reddish burgundy. I got bored. I get bored and I play with hair color. So I sectioned the top in a pony tail and colored the rest black and then did the top that was in the pony tail red. It works and doesn't cost me a small fortune in a salon. I prefer Garnier Triple Nutrition shampoo & conditioner as well as the leave in conditioning cream or leave in conditioning oil and protein sprays. I trade off between that and the Aussie Moist shampoo & conditioner with the 3 minute miracle strong and hair insurance leave in conditioning spray. rolleyes.gif

My hair is short, medium brown and really curly/frizzy. I just bleached it a little to dye it purple and the dye rinsed right out :-( I tried different brands, giving my hair a week to recover, varying lengths of time with the dye in and haven't figured it out yet. Boo.

Dark hair, medium length, always parted down the middle. It drives me crazy when people muss up my hair because its fine and takes forever to untangle.

I got long dark brown hair that curls on it's own, and I'm going to have it cut soon.

....and probably dye with some other color someday laugh.gif

I have long blonde hair.

I really need to get a trim because I have split ends. sad.gif

I just use cheap shampoo and conditioner ;/ lol

Apple scented! smile.gif

I have hip length hair, very fluffy and heavy. It's kinda wavy, too. Colour is dark brown, almost black.

My hair's to my hips right now. Super thin from some hair loss from vitamin deficiencies (oops) but it's growing back. The short sections of regrowth are annoying though.

Because I've dropped a lot of weight in a short time, my hair had begun to fall out, but I'm on a biotin supplement now and I think it's leveling out.

My hair is just to my waist. I'm thinking of growing it to 'classic' length, but everyone I've ever known IRL with hair that long has been a bit... off, in one way or another. What kind of reactions do you folks with really long hair get? Positive?

but everyone I've ever known IRL with hair that long has been a bit... off, in one way or another.

What do you mean, 'off'? And what does it matter what other people think? Why would that stop you from growing your own out longer if that's what pleased you?

What kind of reactions do you folks with really long hair get? Positive?

I know my reaction to chicks with hair that long...that I wish more chicks had hair that long, including me, because it's absolutely gorgeous.. My hair looks good to the middle of my back, but alas, it's too fine to be much longer than that without looking ratty. sad.gif If it was up to me, my hair would hit the back of my thighs.

user posted image

Beautiful. <3

Edited by MedievalMystic

My hairdo currently resembles that of one of The Beatles.

I'd love for more girls to have short hair. I think it's cute and sexy. Sometimes people look good with longer hair, but I think it takes dedication to pull that off. So much maintenance! I also tend to think long hair gets in the way a lot. I sat behind someone with hair to her waist in class for a while, and she always ended up flicking it onto my desk and into my face.

I'd love for more girls to have short hair. I think it's cute and sexy. Sometimes people look good with longer hair, but I think it takes dedication to pull that off. So much maintenance!

I don't know, that's debatable...short hair really does look great on some girls, and some of the short styles are really cool and edgy, which I love...but I'm not sure if 'short' = less maintenance. I had a friend years ago cut her long hair short, thinking it would be less hassle. Then all she did was complain that the now short style was MORE hassle. According to her, instead of waking up in the morning and being able to pull her hair back into a knot and go, she was forced to get up and fiddle with it and style it because if she didn't it looked ridiculous. I guess there are pros and cons both ways.

my natural hair is really Dark Brown, straight and fine

right now my hair is bleached white and midway down my back, I'm growing it out again

Long Hair is way easier to take care of than Short Hair

at age 7 my nanna nearly took my eye out while cutting my hair, so after that I refused to let anyone cut my hair until I was 18 (I still have issues with sharp things near my eyes), my hair was that long that I would sit on it while it was plaited

I still have the cut off plait somewhere, I found it on the ground once and freaked out thinking it was a snake (the cats were playing with it)