Qwackie

Hair

Searched and couldn't find.

Sooo, what's you guys' hair like? What products do you use?

I have waist length hair that I've been growing out for a few years. It's straight and thin, but it's usually braided so when it is down, it's got some waves to it. It's also naturally black, but I dye it with a natural dye called henna, which gave it a nice reddish glow. I use Avalon Organics Lavander shampoo and conditioner.

Mine's red and kinda long for a guy I guess. It's curly/wavy too, so it always looks a mess. As for products, I just use whatever happens to be in the shower. I'm not really fussy about my hair. XD

I don't use any products. I'm a terrible woman. I just brush my hair in the mornings and go- no hair spray, no gel, no nothing. All I use when I shower is a generic off-the-shelf shampoo+conditioner.

I have waist length dark brown hair with some natural wave to it. Looks awful pulled back, so I usually just leave it down.

My hair is dark brown, its a little longer then my shoulder. It's usually straight-ish. I just brush it, and use regular shampoo and conditioner in the shower.....my hair looks better though if I braid it, sleep with the braid on, than take it out in the morning. Makes it look better...

Edited by LightEyes

I'm growing out peroxide, so I have about 6 inches of dirty blonde hair and the rest, down to my bra strap, is light blonde. I'm trying to grow out all of my dye, so this 'ombre' trend is convenient for me even though I hate the look. My goal is waist and possibly hip.

Jet-Black, straight and just off my shoulders. I'm growing it out :3 I always tie it up, and after washing my hair the bottom third gets curly. I don't use hairspray and never straightened/curled biggrin.gif

Ah. My hair is dark brown and stops around the middle of my back. It's naturally wavy, although I'd say it's more curly than anything (a bit of a mixture). One friend has described it as "wispy." I part it to the left, slightly.

Ah, I only use shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner. That's it. Never used a curling iron or straightener in my life. Very occasionally I'll blow-dry it...but it's almost been 6 months since I did that.

The only additional thing I can say is I use the 'It's a 10' brand of aforementioned hair products. It's a little pricey...(10oz bottle of keratin shampoo = $30, and the conditioner = $20 at our Walmart), but hey. It makes my hair all silky smooth~ xd.png

I just got my hair cut and the girl gave me the kind of skater/badass look. When my hair is longer, I tend to make it do the whole emo thing with it covering part of my face from certain angles. I just use my parents' shampoo, which tends to be whatever is cheapest.

My hair is naturally brown. But I have dyed it soo many times I have nearly forgotten what it looks like now. I dye my hair red with Caca Rune or something from Lush. RIght now its red with pink underneath. A weird combonation... It used to be purple underneath, but it faded and its pink now. smile.gif We will be dying it bright pink soon. But for school we will just dye the underneath blonde.

As for the cut, it is about to my shoulders. It is very layered and my bangs are choppy. It is considered scene. Or emo.

Searched and couldn't find.

Damn it we keep losing the hair threads.

At least they grow back ba-dum tish

My hair is brown and will be brown forever :III (Everyone says it's dirty blonde but no.) Never dyed and don't plan to. I've been growing it for a few years and it's about at my waist, but it really needs a cut. Reeeeally badly.

short, ash brown, and fluffy.

i need a haircut very badly, my bangs are too long and they keep sweeping to the side

Edited by Arveldir

I have wait length hair that is a very dark brown (closer to black at the top of my head). It is straight and I use conditioner+shampoo

Ooh, a hair thread.

My hair is black and...sort of...chest length? I dunno. The weird thing about it is that it looks normal but it's actually ridiculously thick. Like, to the point that I shed a thin layer of it all over the room I usually hang out in every single day and it doesn't get any thinner. There are also sort of zones inside it where the hair is different, like a bit on the back of my head where it's sort of curly and a bit near my left ear where half of it is normal and the other half is inexplicably short and it's just sort of mixed in. Does this happen to anyone else???

And yeah I'm trying to grow it out but it seems to be happy at its current length and won't cooperate. I'm fairly sure it's a sentient creature.

Mine's dyed black, thick, fluffy, and kinda wavy. It's about shoulder blade length and sticks up a lot. unu

my natural colour is dark ash brown.

My hair colour is dark brown/black and ridiculously straight. If I curl my hair and don't put hairspray on it, it's completely straight again within half an hour. -_____-

Right now, my hair's shoulder length but I'm going to grow it out to waist length again.

My hair is light brown, currently with blonde highlights, and straight. It's about shoulder length in front, and a little shorter in the back. I use Redken shampoo and conditioner recommended by my hairdresser, and I am very lazy with the styling. Mostly I do some styling a week or two after I've cut it, when it's the easiest to deal with, and then I just give up tongue.gif

I strongly dislike my hair, haha. My hair is dark brown, about 4 inches long, though my fringe is slightly longer, wavy and very difficult to style (so most of the time I just brush it and forget about it). I don't use hair products other than shampoo and conditioner. I like to keep my hair short because a] it's thick and unruly when any longer than shoulder length, b] I prefer short hair over long because it keeps my neck cool, c] I hate it when hair stabs me in the eye. I need a haircut. cool.gif

Great topic! :-)

Hair. My hair is fine and very curly. It has a mind of its own. When I was little, people were always saying things to my mother about it. Things like: WHEN are you going to DO something with that kid's HAIR? Later they said things like that to me, meaning that I needed to get a cute little normal hairdo, like all the other girls in the 50s and early 60s. So, I was very happy when the later sixties brought the hippie movement and long, curly hair into fashion.

My hair is long, and auburn, and I mostly just rinse it under the shower rather than using shampoo, which strips the oils and makes it frizzy. But every few weeks I give it a good shampoo. Right now it's summer, and I go swimming in the ocean every morning before going to work. I just walk home and let it dry naturally then go to work. :-)

My hair is overly annoying to get ready in the morning, mainly because its habit to knot and "sweat-out" if I get too hot at night. It's very, very dark brown, causing it to look black, and it's short, coming to about the middle of my neck when straightened. I hope to someday be able to do other things with it instead, but at the moment, that's all I can really do.

my hair is long ish and black with a few blonde streaks. i originally wanted them to be red but mom threw out the red dye while i was bleaching my hair. ugh > <

i use pantene, dove or herbal essances depending on whats on sale.

Edited by chibika