Qwackie

Hair

I have dark brown hair that I've cut short (longest point is probably actually where my fringe just about reaches my eyes), and I'm considering dying it black once in a while. It's also slightly curly which I don't really like, so I get it straightened on occasion.

I just washed my hair and it will be so nice when it dries biggrin.gif

So, my hair is blonde. Straw-blonde, I'd say. I wash it shamefully irregularly.

I've never used any colouring product on it before.

I just dyed it bright red. xd.png I can't wait to see my boyfriend's reaction when I see him tomorrow! xd.png

I just dyed it bright red. xd.png I can't wait to see my boyfriend's reaction when I see him tomorrow! xd.png

here's hoping your boyfriend is smarter than my mate, one of his girlfriends did that once first thing he did was tell her she looked like a bloody tampon

he spent the rest of the week trying to make it up to her and we just pissed ourselves laughing at him

My hair real color, is a very light blonde. (i am fitting of blonde hair blue eye stero type.) and is very short. I have a dissorder called Trichotillomania, which make me pull out my own hair.

I do actualy wear a wig, it is blue - my favorite color. A few month ago, I would never of told people, but now I feel that it is ok, not to be shamed from and embarased. smile.gif

I'm barely 30 and balding. So I shave so that it isn't apparent. Sounds counterintuitive but yknow.

I keep my hair super short because I just don't have the patience to deal with it. There's also the fact that since I work at Safeway I could end up helping the deli (I started in the deli and then left) which means if I've long hair then hair nets are necessary instead of hats. Efff hair nets!

I'm barely 30 and balding. So I shave so that it isn't apparent. Sounds counterintuitive but yknow.

I'm 34 and in my first year of college I made a friend who was 24 at the time and had been full on going bald by his sophomore year of high school. I've also a friend/co-worker my age who is going bald and does the same thing you do. It makes perfect sense to me.

I'm 34 and in my first year of college I made a friend who was 24 at the time and had been full on going bald by his sophomore year of high school. I've also a friend/co-worker my age who is going bald and does the same thing you do. It makes perfect sense to me.

It does make perfect sense. No hair pets lurking in corners and draintraps and I can feel the wind better than licking a finger. But people tend to stare at bald women; not that it matters to me. A solicitor asked if I had cancer despite my beanie and apparent presence of eyebrows.

Granted, they were only asking because they were about to ask for donations and that would be rude to ask someone who has cancer for donations.

It does make perfect sense. No hair pets lurking in corners and draintraps and I can feel the wind better than licking a finger. But people tend to stare at bald women; not that it matters to me. A solicitor asked if I had cancer despite my beanie and apparent presence of eyebrows.

Granted, they were only asking because they were about to ask for donations and that would be rude to ask someone who has cancer for donations.

People are jerks. For me, it also uses much less shampoo and conditioner (I have super thick hair), plus all I have to do is run a brush through it lightly and I'm good to go.

People are jerks. For me, it also uses much less shampoo and conditioner (I have super thick hair), plus all I have to do is run a brush through it lightly and I'm good to go.

Indeed. I just use facewash when I'm skinning it.

I -did- have thick hair. Up till I was 12. Then the diabeetus thing happened and I've just gone from Cousin Itt to Uncle Fester, basically.

My real color is light brownish, I guess, I've had my hair dyed for around 7 years now so it's hard to remember. The roots usually look almost gray compared to the dyed hair. Currently it's a dark red-brown color, it used to have a hint of purple when I dyed it but it has now faded.

I use shampoo and conditioner, sometimes some leave-in conditioner and not much else. The ends of my hair get a bit choppy sometimes, so I usually trim them a little by myself. I always go to salon to get it dyed though.