XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

user posted image

Xil slid off of Lillith's back the instant she had landed and watched as everyone went their separate ways. He was kind of surprised when he saw Nate pick up the two other dragons near the entrance.

Where did they come from? Did I miss something while I was gone?

Shaking his head, the hatchling stumbled into the cave with his eyes on the ground. His thoughts were a little random with the lack of sleep and he couldn't piece much together.

My egg. I should...go there...to sleep, I think...

Following bits of his memory, Xil stumbled onto the pieces of his egg. It wasn't all together, with jagged pieces scattered in front of it, but it still had enough of a roof to look comfortable.

Someone...stepped on it? Lillith...maybe...

As the hatchling started to curl up into the hollowed shell, the ground shook violently for a second before going still. Raising his head slightly, eyes half closed, Xil saw that some sort of commotion was happening, with the blue dragon, Nate, talking to another. Dust was settling and a few pebbles rolled around, but Xil just couldn't get himself to really care at the moment.

I...need to go to sleep...sleep...

Laying his head onto his clawed hands, Xil fell asleep quickly, his body relaxing and his breathing slowing down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

Black, white, grey. All the shades in-between, slithering along in a mixed jumble of colors. Rumbled together, stretched far apart, they all covered the tiny world he saw, flowing in unison. They shaped together, lumped up into monstrous forms that had no name, no real purpose, and they fell away into thin, slimy piles.

He was entertained. The enjoyment of watching the colors evolve and break down was something that could last forever. His new mind could barely create the tiny thoughts of happiness that passed through it, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was that he was happy.

(Fun fact; I wanted Matrix to be an Eldritch Dragon, but the dragon wasn't complete. Anathema was the next best bet, and I'm actually glad I picked that one instead of the Lovecraftian dragon. It just seems to fit more for his personality.)

user posted image

Saedi finally reached the cave. She zoomed inside, passing many of the sleeping dragons. She found a nice ledge and plopped down on it, resuming sleeping instantly. She never even noticed the three little hatchlings right below her. A Nebula, Seragamma, and a Christmas dragon. She paid them no mind, as her fluffy cloud beckoned her into a world of sweet and wonderful dreams.

user posted image

Novia looked around. No one noticed her. Was it a good thing or a bad thing? She looked at her wings. It felt...sad and weird with no one by her side. She pondered why. Novia went over to the nearest tree and sat. It felt a bit cold, but she took it in and stared at the night sky. She may as well wait until she felt drowsy enough to sleep.

user posted image

Windsweeping woke up with a start, practically jumping up as her eyes opened to the world again. Wha... Where am I?, she thought to herself, forgetting that she was no longer in her safe, warm egg. A purple hatchling lay down not far away from her, still sleeping. Wind decided it was best to wake her up, as she was still rattled from the dream she had over the last night. True, it was the first dream she'd had that made any sense, but it felt so real, too real. Hailey, wake up! The little pink hatchling paced around and became anxious and afraid. She felt a hallow in her stomach.

Edited by Oasis

user posted image

Soul giggle, but it soon began to turn into a nervous chuckle. 'Ya, I really wish I was a bird..' She thought wistfully, staring down at Zion. "I'm ready!" She stepped back a few paces until her back was brushing up against the branch of the tree. "Here I go!" She bounded forward, the branch shaking under her weight. She closed her eyes and took a leap of faith over the tip of the branch as she flapped her wings vigourously, sending some of her feathers flying in several directions.

~_~_~

Lotylyn watched as a bright column of flame slammed into the walls of the cavern and shook it until rocks fell from the ceiling. She heard gasps of panic all around her and she flattened herself to the ground as Clair appeared over her. And just like that, it was... gone? Confused, she looked up with questioning eyes. "What the..?"

~_~_~

user posted image

"Oh.. umm.." Tsinamio looked at the others as they headed into the forest. Should she follow them? Tsinamio had never been in the forest before. What was it like? Was it dangerous? "I guess i'll stay here then, I think I belong here anyways." She slowly began to slither back to her make-shift den.

user posted image

Maer looked back at Namio. "You can come back to the cave with us, it wouldn't be safe to stay out here all alone. A little hatchling like you would seem like a good meal to anything!" He laughed to himself as he stood there, waiting for her.

user posted image

"Huh?" Hailey said, rubbing her eyes as she awoke. Suddenly a bit sad to have been waken up from such a nice dream, she closed her eyes again. She laid down with her head under her paws in an attempt to find her way back to the dream. After a few minutes of nothing, she stood up and faced Wind. "Yeah? Are you okay? You look scared!" She said, trying to sound concerned, as she was not yet really awake and capable of fully expressing emotion at that moment.

user posted image

Kiki glared at Namio. How dare that Blusang steal the boy's attention! The pillow grasped Avio's wrist, squeezing life out of it. Avio groaned in pain. Kikou shook herself. No, this girl is no match for the fluffy queen! She thought proudly. No one was as fluffy as her! Right? Kikou made a happy face, trying to distract herself. Her paw was about to crush Avio's wrist.

((Kiki is weak, but not as weak as Avio. She can easily hurt Avio with a angry, envious squeeze.))

user posted image

Maer patiently waited for Namio, when he looked over and saw Avio grimacing. He tracked the source to his paw, where Kiki seemed to be holding it rather tightly... He smiled and rolled his eyes. He lifted Kiki off the ground, making her lose her grip on Avio. He set her down on the other side of him, away from Avio- again. "Please keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times thank you." He said. He wasn't sure what a vehicle was, but he shrugged it off.

((Hah, I can literally see this happening before my eyes like a movie. ))

user posted image

Kiki puffed up her cheeks. It wasn't fair! Why does she have to be in trouble? She did nothing wrong! Or at least, she thought she did. She only almost crushed the cute boy's hand, nothing wrong. She looked at the ember. The only way to get his attention was the one thing Kikou loved best: tackling. Her eyes narrowed onto Maer, and sparkled. She was locking onto her target, observing and waiting for the right moment to happen. She smiled mischievously with a hint of pervert.

user posted image

Hailey woke up, but Wind noticed that she wanted to go back to sleep and looked calm, not tense in the least. She suddenly felt guilty for waking her up, wishing she could undo the action. Well, I had this dream last night, I was sinking in this... stuff. I got really scared. ...Sorry for waking you. Wind turned around, embarrassed.

user posted image

"Oh, it's okay. I guess I'm awake now. That sounds like a really bad dream... I feel bad for having a good one while you have to have a bad one." Hailey said, frowning. "Wait! Hmm...lets see if I can do this...." She took Wind by the paw, and led her over to the cave wall, past a group of three hatchlings. A Seragamma, Christmas, and a Nebula. She didn't mind, maybe they would also see what she was about to do. She just wanted to make her friend forget her terrible dream. She relaxed, and remembered some of the scenes from her own amazing dream. She started off with the rolling hills and fields of pink flowers. Once she got a clear picture in her head, and used her power to project it onto the wall. She wanted the wall there so she could control them better than if they were in just empty space. Slowly, the colors came together to create the exact scene from her dream. It was like a huge picture was hung on the wall of the cave. It was huge. She really hadn't meant for it to take up the entire wall, only enough for Wind to see. As big as it was, she was sure practically every dragon in the cave at that moment could easily see it. Even though it was dark, her colors glowed. She was unhappy with it being still, so she moved the colors to make the scene appear as if it were moving. She then made it seem as if the viewers were taking to the air. Clouds soared by, and it was as if she was really flying. She looked at wind. She would keep this up as long as she needed to, to keep her friend happy.

user posted image

Maer saw an unusual look in Kiki's eyes... It was a familiar look... He knew what it meant. He started to run away, completely forgetting that he had wings. "Nope! Nopenopenopenopenope.....!" He yelled. This was actually kind of entertaining.

(((Quick insight thing. Embers rarely take to the air, him he can fly but chooses not too.....ANYWAYS! I'm off again... smile.gif )))

user posted image

Kiki giggled mischievously. "You can't escape from meee!" She exclaimed and chased after the ember. She laughed manically as she did a bunch of tackles, only to miss several times. "Come on, Maer-kun!~ You can't run away from me forever!~" She laughed as she ran, trying to catch up with him. "GET BACK HERE SO I COULD KNIFE YO- I mean, hug you!~" She exclaimed. She had forgotten for a minute that she was not a yandere.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

Knife me? Maer turned around, only to be knocked backwards by the psyco pillow dragon. He was stronger though, and flipped her over so he was now on top of HER. "Wacha gonna do now, Miss Fluff?" He smirked, looking into her eyes. They were... actually..- NO. Nope. He didn't like such a crazy, insane, hyper, dragon as Kiki. Although, he had to admit, she softened him. She was easy to goof around with.

Zion watched as Soul floated above him. He cheered her on as feathers started to sprinkle on him. He backed up so he could see her but tripped back into the pond. He decided to get a fish as reward for her flight. He bit two up and watched Soul to make sure she was alright. Once ready, waited for her to land, or to catch her if she falls.

user posted image

Kiki became surprised after Maer flipped her. She was now on the bottom, whereas Maer was on top. She stared at him for a moment silently. The pillow cracked a tiny smile, before starting to giggle and then laugh. She was soon hysterical. She liked the game they were playing. "Maer, you cutie! I didn't know you liked me so much that you decided to tackle me!~" She smiled. She made an innocent face. "You look so cute when your on top of me!~ Not as cute as Avio though..." She teased. The pillow yawned. She started to feel drowsy again. Kikou still had the energy to talk a bit more, however. "...It feels good to be noticed...is that the reason why I want a boyfriend...? Because they pay more attention to their girlfriends...?" She asked Maer and herself.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

Maer looked at Kiki quizzically. "Well.. Um... Maybe? I think plenty of people notice you. What's not to notice about you? You're Kiki, after all. Just a little ball o' fun! You don't need a boyfriend to get noticed. I notice you, at least." A smile broke out across his face, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He then realized that the other two dragons might get the wrong idea if he continued to lay on top of her. Maer rolled off and stood up next to her, hoping the others hadn't made any false assumptions.

user posted image

Kiki laughed. "I don't think your words would reach me, cutie ex." She said to Maer. She stood up and walked over to him. The pillow giggled innocently. She poked the embers nose. "Cute. You're so Kawaii!~" She sighed, blushing. "It just makes you want to become a yandere so I could kill you and stuff you!~" She teased. "Of course, That would never happen. Boys are better when they can talk, after all." She giggled before making a happy glare at Avio.

user posted image

Maer wasn't phased by her words. This scared him. He wasn't....attracted to her violence, was he? No. He crossed his eyes as she poked him on the nose.

"I'm cute? Okay..." He said.

user posted image

Kiki didn't see Maer blush or anything. She sighed mentally in frustration. She was starting to lose his heart points! Maybe I shouldn't have said that... She thought, and drooped her head. Oh, how she wished to undo this! She wished that she could restart from a checkpoint, and redo it, so Maer could like her more! Oh, What does Maer like being called?! She thought. She wasn't sure what she should say. "...Maer..." Kiki muttered as she looked at he paws. This atmosphere... She wanted to ruin the mood right now.

user posted image

He realized that he had probably upset Kiki. He looked at her, her face in her paws. She looked pathetic. Going against his unspoken vows, he reached out and hugged her. Pretty tightly, actually. He just sat there, hugging her. It seemed like a long time, but he still didn't move. He closed his eyes, pulling her closer, not really thinking, or even fighting his feelings. Just....being there for her.

Edited by skiddajane

user posted image

Kiki blushed as Maer hugged her. She made a gentle smile. OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! She squealed mentally in her mind. She swore she heard a choir of angels singing. This was heaven to her! Haha! My life has become completeeee! She thought as she cracked a big smile, cheerful smile! She was still blushing at Maer, but she looked like the usual her self now. Haha! Now nothing is going to ruin this moment! Nothing! She thought with confidence. "...What are you guys doing?" Avio asked curiously. He had been listening to their conversation, but was confused on what they were saying. AVIO NOOOO! She thought and was just about to table flip him. Did he not see the atmosphere?

user posted image

Maer watched as Avio cam up to them, and almost backed away from Kiki. Then he remembered that Avio was blind, and couldn't see them at least. He continued hugging Kiki, who's face had tightened a little bit. ~It's okay, at least he can't actually see us.~ " Oh, we were just talking a little bit while we waited for Namio to decide if she wants to come with us or not. I think we're gonna head back to the cave, and if she wants to follow, she can." He looked back at Kiki, and slowly stopped hugging her. He gave her a genuine smile.

user posted image

At first Wind was somewhat frightened that Hailey was going to surround her with those.. colors again when the hatchling had waved her hands around, but instead Hailey had created a beautiful scene on the cave's back wall. "Wow..." was all Wind could say. She waved her hands around, but no colors came from her mind, or whatever. Wind sat and stared, amazed at how amazing the purple hatchling's talents were. I wonder what my talents are Wind thought

((I apologise that I wasn't able to reply sooner. I was busy in rl.))

user posted image

Aracelis looked at Christine and said, "Ah, I see. How do you do that?"

~~~

user posted image

"Erm, I am a Christmas dragon. Oh, I am Christine by the way.", the Snow angel dragon replied.