XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

Zion watched vigilantly as Soul made her way up the tree, making sure she didn't fall on the way up. He readied himself to move fast to catch her if need be. He looked up, "Ready whenever you are. You look like a bird up there!" He laughed to try to lighten the mood if she was nervous. He observed the flight plan from the tree to the next tree of the soft landing patch of moss.

user posted image

Wind thought about colors and dancing and being clear, to no avail. Bah, I knew it wouldn't be that easy. I wonder what I can do though... She nodded to the other hatchling though, and ran after her to the front of the cave, taking a glance back at the small white hatchling who still lay on the cave floor, it reminded her of Christmas, although she had no idea what Christmas was. There was quite a drop for a little hatchling, if they were just to jump out of the front.

She thought for a moment, scanning the area around the opening, looking for something they could use. Do you have any idea what we can do..? Unfortunately, Hailey seemed to have turned invisible yet again... or did she just... Wind ran to the mouth of the cave, praying that the other hatchling didn't just run straight out of the cave, as surely she would be dead from falling from such a steep hill.

user posted image

Hailey smiled as Wind bounded up practically next to her. She was about to explain to her about a small problem with leaving the cave, when she noticed a look of confusion come over her face. Sighing, she looked down, knowing that she was invisible.

"Darn it. I just can't seem to stay normal tonight!" She giggled. She tried thinking of her normal self, and eventually turned purple again.

"Haha, as I was gonna say, I don't think we can leave..." She pointed at the entrance, showing Wind a short, but steep drop leading outside. Hailey frowned.

user posted image

"Yes, you're right." Azena replied, staring up again dreamily at the heavens before groggily padding behind Aracelis to the deeper recesses of the cave. She paused for a moment, yawning. Sighing, Azena glanced behind her to look at the dark, starry sky.

user posted image

Christine woke up with a start. She looked around and woke out of the cave and saw the starry sky. Had she slept the whole afternoon? Ah well... She was really tired. She saw two dragons approaching. One was a nebula and the other was a Seragamma. She went back to the cave hurriedly and found a small corner to hide. She then fell asleep again.

~~~

user posted image

Aracelis headed back to the cave and snuggled in a small corner and fell asleep.

((Sylviinael had to get to class, and asked me to post for her ))

user posted image

Lillith searches around for Nate and Chess before shaking her head and slipping back into the trees to find Evako And Xil.

user posted image

Chess yawns and stretches rolling onto her back before opening her eyes and looking to Nate.

"NnnHuh? Whats up?" She looks around before spotting Lillith...Or a HellHorse that looks like her.

"Is that Lillith???"

user posted image ----> user posted image

Nate smiled as Chess woke up.

"Um.. I think so....? Definitely a Hellhorse. Lillith!! Is that you?!" He shouted over to the dragon who was now walking away. Suddenly, he felt an odd sensation in his back... It felt like pressure was suddenly being released. He heard a soft noise as if someone was shaking out a blanket, and felt a short sharp pain. Nate groaned as two (Rather stunning) wings unfurled from his back. They ached, and he flexed them to get rid of some of the stiffness. After a few seconds, he curled them at his sides, examining how they felt and what it was like to move them.

user posted image

The young hatchling was somewhat startled as Hailey materialized right next to her, but was not that surprised. Wind padded around the edges, but it was getting really dark very fast. I guess we should just stay inside for the night.. Unless you could light up the place... The hatchling felt tired though, and felt her eyes close slightly, and she sat down. Maybe we could... Sleep overtook her easily, as she was only a baby dragon, and she could not resist. She was dead to the world for the rest of the night.

Nightmares filled her thoughts throughout the night though, and she was very cold. She had a feeling that she was supposed to have someone laying close to her, a big dragon, a mother. In her dream, she was lost in a forest, but a real one this time and not what she had thought a forest would be like. Her feet kept sinking into the thick layer of leaves, but she was running from this loud sound. A monster of some sort, but the ground was turning sticky black... Trapped. She could no longer move her feet in the dream, and the sticky black was pulling her into it as a large creature locked it's deep green eyes on her. It was not a dragon, nor was it anything else. It was giant, but small. The hatchling drowned in the oil before it could prey opon her, but it's eyes were the last thing she had seen.

Edited by Oasis

user posted image

Hailey barely noticed as Wind fell asleep beside her. She, too, was beginning to feel the effects of sleep, and slowly curled up at the entrance of the cave next to Wind.

Her dreams were filled with pictures of places she had never seen before. A desert, jungle, deciduous forest with leaves of amber red and orange, a beach, rocky cliffs, rolling hillsides, the ocean floor, and an Island where everything literally glowed with life. She even dreamt of snow. She was filled with indescribable happiness as she slept.

user posted image

Pausing she turns her head and spots them, moving gracefully over to them she sighs in relief. "Cmon I'll carry everyone back."

user posted image

She looks over and exclaims happily "Nate you have wings!"

user posted image

Nate could only smile at Chess with pure happiness. He saw Lillith come back for them, and explain that she would carry everyone back. He was about to climb on, when he heard a few "mew"s come from the clay cave.

"Katerika! I'll go get her quick, be right back." He ran into the cave, slightly unsteadily as he was not used to the weight of wings at his sides. He immediately saw her drawing in the clay, and scooped her up in his claws.

"Time to go, Kat. I don't suppose you want to be eaten by a raptor tonight, do you?" He carried her back outside to Lillith and Chess. Chess was already on Lillith, and he climbed on next to her with Kat still in his arms. Not only did he have wings, but Nate noticed that he was stronger as well. He remarked at how easily he was able to carry the kitten that was almost half his size. As he was situating Kat and Chess, he remembered Evako.

"Lillith, do you know where Evako is? He wandered off some time ago... Have you seen him?" He asked, more curious than concerned.

((Other than SpiritWolfe, most likely no... unsure.gif Not sure though.

EDIT: Yeah, just checked. SpiritWolfe didn't reply, so, no one really talked with Amarusu...))

Edited by Jass

((I could give you one, I have plenty. And, what are you going to do now with Amasuru, since she's playing with Lyrith's feathers...))

((Maybe you could meet with the other hatchlings that have hatched? To ensure that this RP will not die because the some of the previous members are inactive... LOL, I dunno, really.

EDIT: This is off topic. But check your PMs for the egg, Kat.))

Edited by Jass

user posted image

"yeah." She spreads her wings and leaps into the air gliding over the trees and landing where evako and xil are.

user posted image

"Evako! Hey!" Nate shouted over to the orange hatchling. He was glad to see him. He jumped off of Lillith's back, gently setting Kat down in Chess's arms. He bounded over to Evako.

"Hey, nice to see you. You've been gone almost all day!" It was then that Nate noticed the new hatchling sitting right next to him.

"Oh, hi. Who are you?" Nate asked him. He was interested in the hatchling, but was also intent on getting back to the main cave before something dangerous spotted them.

user posted image

Evako scratched his head embarrassingly. "Yeah...Oh, and that's Xil." He said to Nate. He looked at Rika. "Hello!~ Glad yo see you here!" He said to the kitty. Katerika tilted her head. "Nate has wings Mew!~" She said. Evako tilted his head in confusion. He looked at Nate, inspecting him. "Hmmmmmm...." He said as he continually inspected the royal blue. "...I don't really see anything different about you. But you seem more mature...is it because of those swirls? Or is it because of the wings?" He said to Nate. "Yeah, Nate, I don't really see anything different." Evako shrugged. Didn't Nate always looked like this? Or was he wrong? He had forgotten what Nate had previously looked like while he was gone.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

"Huh, I guess you're right. But hey, you win the prize. I didn't even notice the swirls! Other than that, I'm just the same." He opened and closed his wings, partially showing them off, before nodding towards Lillith.

"We should go, you guys. It's obviously really late and there are...things out here I'm sure even Lillith doesn't want to meet." He turned around and climbed back onto Lillith's back and waited for Evako and Xil to climb on after him.

user posted image

Evako shrugged and climbed onto Lillith's back with Nathan. "So...wanna talk about stuff like...your relationship or maybe...stuff?" He asked. He wasn't sure what to really talk about. He was having a questionaire block. I can't even think of any questions...SAD. He thought to himself. He poked Katerika while at it. Most of the questions he thought seemed...inappropriate to ask. Like, What would happen if your girlfriend were to die? Would you find another woman to become your wife? He sighed. All of his questions swaring in his head were...rude.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

Nate looked at Evako slightly embarassed. My relationship? Is there anything to actually talk about? Is there supposed to be? I like Chess, and she likes me. Isn't that all there is?

"Umm... I don't know if there is anything to talk about with my relationship.." Chess was sitting right in front of them anyway, and he didn't want to say anything that would confuse, anger, or make her uncomfortable. Not that there really was anything to say that was even close to something like that.

"Umm.. how'd you meet Xil, here?" He asked Evako, as he pointed at Xil.

Edited by skiddajane

user posted image

Xil had been on the very edge of finally giving in and falling asleep, but then Lillith came back with two other dragons in tow. Blinking a few times to try and get a little more alert, he was about to answer the blue dragons question when Evako answered for him. Too tired to be miffed, Xil just nodded and focused unsteadily on the blue dragons wings.

They're so pretty...I wish I had something like that...

The little black furred thing said something and Xil finally got the name of the blue dragon; Nate.

I wonder how everyone else gets their names. I mean, I just put a few sounds together that sounded unique. Did everyone else do that too?

He followed Evako and Nate up onto Lillith's back, halfheartedly trying to avoid her flaming mane. There was another dragon up there as well, one with large, arm like wings.

Why does everyone have wings but me? Oh, and Evako...But he's probably going to get them soon or something. Maybe I'm not supposed to get wings...

Xil was physically and emotionally exhausted, so his mind wandered while he sat on Lillith's back and looked off into space.

user posted image

"Hmmm...Well, you see..." Evako took in a deep breath. "IwaslostintheforestandIdecided toshoutifanyonewasthere,whensuddenlyXilhererepliedbacktome. WehadashoutingconversationandIdecidedtomeethim." He explained. "That's actually how I met with Lillith too. Is she the only adult here, by the way?" He asked. "You were mewing your guts off, Eva!" Katerika said. "...Really?" He said as he panted.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

"Huh. The only things I managed to pick out of that were shouting, and forest. Looks like you two had an interesting afternoon." Nate moved over as Xil climbed onto Lillith's back with them. They took off, and were back at the cave sooner than they had expected. Nate wondered what Kat, Evako, and Xil would think of their home. Then he worried about them being smuggled by that insane pillow dragon... She might actually have some competition now that Kat was around. They were both pretty soft in his opinion. He got off of Lillith's back and helped Chess down.

((I don't think Sylviinael will mind that I brought Lillith back. I wasn't sure when she would be on to post, as she said she's going to be pretty busy with school and stuff.))

Edited by skiddajane