jasper looked at her sympathetically before speaking. "hey now, remember what i told you a while back...youre always welcome to stay at my house."

asami put her seatbelt on and got comfy

Smiling gently at Asami he then started up the vehicle before he headed to where the animal control people had taken her cat. After a while he pulled over there before he looked to her, " We're here."

Asami immediately propped up. She smiled and off came her seatbelt. She bursted through the doors. Sure enough, there was her furry friend. "Lizzie!!!" She squealed as she hugged her tight. Lizzie seemed happy to see her as well. Asami giggled as Lizzie licked her face.

Damien smiled softly as he followed behind he. Seeing her so happy he then turned as he began to fill out the papers that would allow them to take the big cat home with them before he then spoke, " Everything okay with her or do we need to run by the vet's?"

Asami stood and looked at Damien. She giggled as she whispered, "she's purr-fect" she laughed some more at her bad pun before kissing his cheek.

Jasper nodded. "of course." He went to her and gently put his hand on hers.

"T-thank you!" Isabella hiccupped, hugging Jasper again. "I promise I'll try my best to pay my share of the rent, and I'll cook and clean and..." Isabella trialed off.

Damien just laughed softly as he heard that pun before shaking his head, " Alright then. Let's get her in the car and head on to my house. You shouldn't be up and about too much your still recovering." With that he then held his arm out to her.

Jasper smiled. "don't mention it"

Asami clipped the leash on Lizzie and looked up at Damien. " okay, I agree, we should get some rest."

Can I join? If I can, can someone tell me the gender ratio? I want to make a character..but was wondering if someone else could make one so i might have a romantic partner eventually?..... Much thanks biggrin.gif

Damien smiled happily to her before he then spoke, " Yes you definitely need it after all that happened." With that he then grinned as he began to lead her to his vehicle.

sorry its been a while ...........a long while sad.gif dealing with senior year in school and working full time . blegh.

jasper asked if she was alright now.

asami put her arm around him as they began to walk

Full Birth Name: Oliver Matthias Keller

Nickname/Preferred name: Oliver

Birthday: November 7th, 1996

Appearance(Eye color, hair color, height, body features): Naturally straight light blonde hair, and green eyes. 5'10, and skinny. He has a light build, because he swims a lot. Although blonde, he has freckles.

Race: Caucasian

Family Members: Has an older sister who lives a few states away. She has a husband and one son.

Pets: A Siamese cat named Simon (He LOVES cats)

Housing unit: Red Clover Apartments

Housing unit location: Mountains

Job: Pharmacist's assistant

Personality: Oliver is a young man who enjoys art, and nature. He lives more on the simpler side of things. He is very smart, and likes to help people, which led him to pursue pharmacology. He's pretty outgoing and funny, but surprisingly doesn't have many friends. He likes painting, and making little sculptures out of things he finds. Likes steampunk.

Life Goals: To settle down and have a family. Wants to meet a girl with similar values.

Other: He takes insomnia medication. He swims a lot and is very good at it, but never seems to go into competitions.

Character Picture: user posted image

Accepted smile.gif

Hugssss!

Jasper tab his fingers through her hair and offered to take her back to his house.

Chloe put a light jacket on and headed to the park that was just around the corner.

((YAY!))

Oliver had been walking through the park for over an hour already, and was thinking about heading home. He always came here for inspiration for his paintings, but he simply couldn't get creative today. He had to walk all the way across the park to get to his apartment. He sighed and continued walking. I need a car...

Chloe had been walking around admiring the scenery. She always loved mountains, pretty skies, trees full of colorful leaves. As she was staring up at the scenery around her, she failed to pay attention where she was going. She came walking right into a young man (Oliver). She stumbled backwards as she let out a gasp. "O-oops!! I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention I'm really sorry" she blushed with embarassment as she rubbed her arm nervously.

Oliver almost fell down as a young woman ran into him. He hadn't been watching where he was going, and assumed responsibility for the collision. "No, it was my fault. I should have seen you there.. You okay?"

She smiled shyly. "yeah, I'm fine. What about you?" She hoped she hadn't done too much damage to the gentleman.

"Yeah, I'm okay. You just startled me as all." He chuckled. "Where you off to on such a nice day?" He asked her. Something told him to keep talking to her....

She blushed once more as she replied, "I was just on a nice stroll enjoying the scenery. I'm about to check up on my cats actually. How about you?"

"oh?" Her eyebrow raised because she realized he was headed in the direction of her apartments. Could it be? Nah, he probably owned private land in that direction. She took a step back, feeling as if she was in his way. "oh, I'm sorry to keep you stalled here." She tucked her hair behind her ear.

"No no, it's fine. I think we both have to walk this way. I live just up here at Red Clover Apartments." He looked into her eyes- they were rather beautiful. Maybe he had found some inspiration after all...