Jasper looked at the doctor with a concerned look in his face.

Asami glanced back over at him. "do you think I will be able to go home soon?" She asked with her hopes up.

Logan smiled. "Hello, could I get a menu?" He asked not familiar with the little shop.

Damien smiled as he then spoke, " I think one of the nurses talked about you going home later today if you were doing better and passed all their little tests."

"The menu's right up there." Raia said, pointing to the menu, which was on the wall behind her.

Logan scanned the menu briefly before looking down at the waitress. "Yes, I would like a Large Expresso. For here." He looked around seeing it wasn't that busy. He leaned a little closer to her ear, "And if it isn't too much to ask, could I get a seat by the window, please?" He smiled shyly.

Asami lit up with excitement. She smiled as the sun caught her eyes, making them 'twinkle' for a moment. She then let out a small yawn. "I can't wait!" smile.gif

Jasper gave the doctor a mellow.gif face. "Yes! Where is Isabella??"

Damien smiled as he saw her brighten up before he then spoke, " So an hour after that we'll be heading to my house with you and your cat. Though you'll probably have to take it easy for a while." With that he then grinned as he looked to her once more.

"Ok, one large espresso. Coming right up! And you can sit wherever you want." Raia replied, preparing the coffee. A minute later, it was done. "Here you go!"

Asami smiled. "thank you so much!"

Jasper knocked in isabellas door and Waited patiently.

Logan smiled as he took his seat. His drink was served fast and fresh. "thank you miss-" he looked around for her nametag trying to find her name.

(Nothing much has happened really that hasn't been covered in the last two pages.)

Damien smiled to her before he then patted her hand gently, " Just think that by tonight you'll get to sleep in a real bed and have a real home cooked meal." With that he then grinned once more as he looked into her face tenderly from where he sat on her bed.

Wish I could help with recap but this device is so small even I don't know what's going on. :s

Asami smiled even bigger hearing this. The thought just melted her heart. She hugged him once again in gratitude.

"Raiados." Raia smiled. "Hope you enjoy your coffee!"

Damien smiled as he returned the hug before he looked down at her. " So when the doctor comes in just be honest on if you hurt or no. He knows that one of my aunts can come over and help out if you need the help." With that he then took a risk as he kissed the top of her head.

The door was swug open by a policemen, Isabella sat on the hospital bed, tears treatening to spill out of her eyes as the police talked to her.

Jasper looked startled and confused. He stepped in without saying a word. A painful expression written on his face.

Asami blushed bright red and but her lip with excitement and Joy. Smiling up at him she imagined what it would be like surrounded with lots of family members. His family Members of course.

Jasper nodded. "thanks darling" her name seemed to roll off his tongue as he repeated it in his head

"And is he your boyfriend?" The policeman asked, pointing his pen to Jasper.

"N-no..." Isabella mumbled, then tears started to spill out if her eyes, "Please! You can't do this to me... Ill have no where to live, plus he doesn't actually mean it!" She begged.

Damien smiled gently to her before he then kissed the top of her head. He then spoke, " You will enjoy it at my home." He then looked up with a grin as he saw the doctor heading into the room before he then whispered, " Looks like they are here early for the test. You'll get to go home."

Jasper stepped in. "Hey, Whats going on?"

Crap...I forgot the name of my other guy xE

He then sipped his drink, casually looking around then back out of the window.

Asami nodded and looked up at the doctor shyly.

Full Birth Name: Sebastian Xavier Hammer

Nickname/Preferred name: Seb

Birthday: 28th May, 1997

Appearance: Seb

Race: Australian

Family Members: None, all died

Relationships: Single, Looking though.

Children(If any): None

Pets: None

Pet Pictures: N/A

Housing Unit: Luxury Hillside Mansion

Housing Unit Location: In the mountains

House Pic: Mansion

Job(If Any): Owns Hammer Industries (Weapon manufacturer)

School(If Any): Eagle High School

Personality: Nice, charming and enjoys flashing around his cash.

History(OPTIONAL): Watched his parents get assasinated, Seb opened fire on the assasins and killed them. He then took over the company and inherited the billions of dollars

Accepted! smile.gif

after what,seemed like endless hours, the rest was over. The doctor scribbled on his NotePad and grinned. "well you seem to have made a full recovery. If you feel ready, we will send you home with a prescription. If you get worse, just give us a call."

"Well, might as well hold him in for questioning." The policeman turned to Jasper, "This young lass here has signs of abuse on her back, arms and legs, do you have anything to do with this?" The policeman asked, Isabella looked at Jasper her eyes pleading.

(Where were you?!?)

Edited by mipuppy1

Seb sat on his soft red sofa and stared at his off two meter tv screen. He sighed quietly and stood up, he walked across the carpet into the marble hallway. He sure loved his money, though it was always quiet lonely in this huge house. He sighed and turned the handle of the wooden front door. He pushed it open and walked outside, Seb turned and locked the door behind himself before walking to the garage. With a click of a button the garage door opened, revealing seven luxurious cars. Two Rolls Royces, Two Lamborghini, Two Ferarris and a pink hummer stretch. He decided to take the Rolls Royce, he opened the door and got inside. The leather interior was all red, his favorite color. He then put his foot down on the accelerator and sped off.