((Ok then!))

The Royce sped faster down the street, Seb saw the hospital and decided to see if anything interesting was happening in there, maybe even give the hospital another cheque for charity. He parked the car outside of the hospital and walked inside.

Damien smiled as he stood up having taken all his stuff to his vehicle while the tests were being run. He then looked to her before he then spoke, " Ready to go get your cat and then head to the house?"

Sure thing pink smile.gif

Sorry I lost track of dragcave guys. Working two jobs and school leaves me no time to breathe lol.

Asami nodded and smiled. She was so relieved to finally get out of this graveyard they called a hospital. She stood nervously. She would have to adjust to a new lifestyle. As she was following Damien out to his car she ran into a gentleman (Seb) she hadn't seen him coming at all. No wonder the medication she was on strictly forbid driving. "oops!! I-im sorry I didn't see you there.." She looked down, embarrassed. She buried her face in Damiens chest, as if expecting a punch or kick from the man.

Jasper looked at the officer bewildered. "...me...??? You think I did that to her??" He laughed at the officers false assumption. "no. What on earth are you,talking about?

Damien had an arm wrapped around her when she bumped into someone. Pulling her into his chest protectively he then looked to her, " Your meds have made you a bit uncoordinated." He then looked up to the male she had bumped into with a small smile on his lips, "Sorry about that. I didn't have time to help her out of your way." Then he kissed the top of her head gently as she leaned into him.

((Thanks haha))

Seb smiled and looked at the girl, she looked like she was on medication. "Its fine, medication... does crazy things to the body. You two need a lift? Im not doing anything really..."

Asami held onto Damien tightly as she looked over at the man she ran into. Could they trust the man offering a ride? She wondered as she noticed the man seemed harmless. She looked up at Damien. He had the final say so.

Seb smiled, "If you dont want a ride just say so, oh and I just know you'll love the car!"

Damien looked to him before he then shook his head, " Thank you for the offer. However I have a vehicle that can take us to our home." With that he then smiled gently once more before kissing the top of her head gently.

Seb sighed and said "ok" then walked over to the desk and gave the doctor standing there a cheque of three million dollars "Use it for something good, get this hospital better facilities or something." The doctor looked very happy and ran off with the cheque. Seb sighed and turned around, he walked past the two people he offered a ride too and said "You sure?"

((Were all in a hospital, Seb is my character, newest. We are all talking in the hospital waiting room pretty much...))

The officer shrugged, then wrote something in his notebook before getting up and leaving, Isabella burst into tears.

Asami smiled and gently ran her hand up and down Damiens chest affectionately. She looked back at the stranger as he spoke again. He seemed to be a nice guy but they already had a ride.

(if you want pinkie I can have one of my other charries meet up with yours?

Jasper went to Isabella and bent over her brushing her hair out of her face and wiping her tears. "Hey now Whats wrong?? Whats going on?" He spoke gently

Damien smiled as he kissed her forehead and he had been about to say something when the man took off. Shaking his head he then looked down to her before he then spoke, " Ready to go get your cat?" With that he then tilted his head as he looked to her once more.

((Ok sure Catty, I hate RP'ing when my char is alone haha!))

Seb shrugged and stepped outside of the hospital, it was starting to get cloudy, he hoped into his Royce and didnt start it, he just put on loud music and hit the wheel with the beat.

Lol

Asami glanced up at him. "ready when you are." She smiled softly to him.

Chloe was out on a little stroll through town. As she listened to the sweet sounds of nature, she heard a loud noise from in the distance. She opened her eyes as her peace was disturbed. It was a man in his car jamming to music. She rolled her eyes a little. It seemed it was too much to ask for a little peace and quiet.

"T-their going to p-put my dad in jail... And I'm behind on rent and ill have no place to live and no relatives!" Isabella sobbed burying her head on Jasper's chest.

Damien smiled gently to her before he then led her to his van. Helping her up into the passenger seat he then spoke, " We will go get him." With that he then smiled to her once more before he then went to the driver's seat. He then got in before he then began to head out of the hospital and to the wildlife rescue where her cat was being held.