Oliver chuckled a little when she led him to her kitchen. "I'll have a sprite." He smiled. "So what do you do for a living?" He asked her.

Asami ate her food as she watches the TV.

Chloe smiled as she handed him a sprite and said, "I work at a pet store, how about you?"

Damien smiled to her before he then went back to his food. Soon leaning back as he saw Giovanni running around chasing after a ball that was rolling along the floor.

" I'm assuming that's how you met your two little friends here?" He laughed. "I'm a pharmacist. It's pretty good money, actually. I'm planning on moving out of my apartment in 5 months and getting a real home." He sipped his sprite.

Asami looked at her food, having only taken a few bites, then set her silverware down. She wrapped the blanket around her tightly as she got a sudden chill.

Chloe was impressed. "that's cool. Seems like you have a good plan going for you." She reassured

Damien looked to her before he then tilted his head, " Cold?" He then moved grabbing a blanket before he then held it out to her, " It'll take a bit for the heat to kick in a bit more." He then moved grabbing the remote to the heater and turned it up a bit.