She blushed lightly. "only if you want" she didn't want to make him.

(can you repost? I swear I replied ://// sorry I'm on handheld. Not too good a device lol

Damien looked to her before he leaned down and lifted her up into his arms and against his chest. He then began to walk to the front room before he then set her on the couch before he headed to the kitchen to start cooking.

Oliver laughed and picked up the black one that was playing with his shoelaces. It snuggled up in his arms, and was purring up a storm. "They really missed you." He said to the girl. It was then, that he realized he hadn't even introduced himself. "I'm sorry, we've been talking the last 20 minutes, and I hadn't even bothered to introduce myself. My name is Oliver Keller. Sorry for being so rude. You invite me into your house, and you barely even know me." He said, and chuckled a little bit.

She smiled and watched as her black kitten decided to paw at Olivers face. "it's quite alright. We got caught up in chit-chat. I'm Chloe" she said with a smile.

Asami really did appreciate the Kindness he was doing for her. She arranged her position so she was comfy then took deep breaths

Damien smiled as he looked back to her from the kitchen, " The remote is on the table beside the couch if you want to watch TV or just watch the news.''

Damien smiled to her as he moved around the kitchen cooking a meal for the two of them. He then called out, " Anything that you just hate food wise?"

Damien smiled as he heard that before he then spoke, " Well your in luck that I hate them too. I'm somewhat of a picky eater so if there are things you like that are not here then we can go get them."

She smiled. He was perfect. " I didn't know you could cook" she didn't want to seem stereotypical but no guy she knew could cook. She liked a guy who could cook

Damien chuckled as he then spoke, " As the oldest of my siblings when my parents were working it was up to me to cook for the little ones. You learn how best not to burn things when you have four little ones yelling for food." He then grinned as he started cutting up some broccoli and cauliflower as a pot of water was on the heat to boil.

Damien smiled as he heard that before he then spoke, " Mac n' Cheese with broccoli, cauliflower, and chicken."

Grinning as he heard the compliment he then continued speaking, " I prefer my comfort food be at least a little bit healthy." Shrugging as he then put the pasta into the boiling water now.

Damien smiled towards her before he then spoke, " Probably." He then grinned as he then turned to drain the veggies and the chicken of any extra oil while the noodles continued to cook.

Oliver:

He lit up when she said her name. "Wow, that's a really beautiful name." He said. It fit perfectly with her face. He looked around at what he could see of her apartment. It was decorated nicely. It looked like how he imagined it to be. She was beginning to seem like a bit of a predictable person. At least to him. The kitten jumped from his arms, and ran into the living room and settle down on the couch. It looked at him and mewed before tipping it's head slightly as if asking him why he wasn't following it. Oliver laughed and looked back at Chloe.

Asami asked Damien if he needed any help in the kitchen.

Chloe blushed as she rubbed her arm. "so. Um. Would you like anything to drink?" She offered

Damien shook his head as he then spoke, " No I've got it. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the TV. This should all be done in a few minutes and then we can eat."

Chloe stood there with a blank expression realizing she didn't know what was in her own fridge. She blushed and giggled nervously as she cleared her throat. "that's a good question." She then led him to her kitchen. She opened her fridge where she found a jug of water, some fruity juice, milk, and sprite. "see anything you like?"

She nodded to him and tucked her knees to her chest to keep her body heat. She watched the weather reports of the fire damage and it's totality. She thought about all the belongings she lost. She sighed as she quickly changed the channel.

After a little while he then came out to the kitchen with two medium sized bowls of food. Setting her's in her hands with a fork he then sat his down on the table. " Would you like something to drink while I'm still up?"

Smiling to her as he nodded his head to that. Then he headed to the kitchen and soon came back with a large glass of sweet tea. Setting it down he then sat down before he then began to eat his own meal.