Okay cool! (:

Lotus blew the feathery pieces of brown hair from her face as she looked up at the customer in front of her. He was a younger man, he looked like he had around a medium build. "What can I get you?" she asked, pushing her brown bangs back angrily. Dumb hair, get out of the way. The man gave her his order, and she nodded, checking it onto the paper coffee cup. "And what is your name?" "Theo." A small gasp escaped Lotus, and she instinctively grabbed her stomach, hunching over a bit. Theo. That was his name. Her dead boyfriend. The carcrash... Flashes of car shrapnel filled her mind and she shivered. The concerned man's hand touched her shoulder and she squeezed her eyelids shut, wishing to be by herself. "I'm sorry," she whispered, straightening out. She let out a low wheeze that said,"That'll be 2.50."

Chloe smiled. "oh that's cool." She saw the doors open and she headed out with him.

Asami looked over at him as she bit her lip. She then looked back at Lizzie who flicked her tail back and forth. She then opened her doors and slowly got out. The Sun blinded her the second she stepped out.

Logan walked around the railroad, hands in his pocket

No clue >_<

Damien looked to her gently as he got out before he then got his dog out. He then held his hand out to Lizzie wanting to get her leash so that he could lead her into the house.

Lotus sighed as she met the eyes of her boss. "Maybe you should take a few days off work," he whispered, looking at her with a smirk. "But-" he shook his head. "It wasn't a suggestion." Lotus nods slightly, then turned to grab her coat. She walked out of the building, making her way towards her apartment. As she walked past the railroad, her head down, she felt herself collide with something. She looked up warily, realizing it was a man (Logan). "Oh my god," she begins, hoping he wouldn't yell at her. "I'm sorry."

Chloe smiled and pointed directly in front of them. "303." As she pulled out her key to her door the sounds of her kittens could be heard.

Lizzie gracefully leapt from the back seat and purred as she muzzled his leg. Asami turned back and smiled. "she seems to like you." She giggled.

Logan let out a low grunt before he put his arm around the lady before she could ever fall. He then let go of her and looked up as he brushed his blue hair out of his face. "you ok miss?" He asked concerned

Damien smiled over to Asami before he then ran his hand down Lizzie's back. As he then helped Giovanni out he then grinned as he began to lead the two to the house, " Ready to get some real food and sleep in a bed?"

Oliver could hear the kittens coming from inside the apartment, as if they knew the girl was home. He smiled again, and waited for her to unlock the door.

Asami smiled warmly to him as she replied, "I would love that"

Chloe opened the door and invited him in. The kittens started pawing at Oliver and Chloe feet. Chloe giggled happily.

Damien smiled to her before he then spoke, " I'm glad. You need all the rest and healing that you can manage." Leading her and the two pets into the house before he then spoke, " Do you want to sleep in my room or in one of the guest rooms?"

Not wanting to make him sleep in a guest room she said, "I'll do fine in one of the guest rooms. " she said politely as she twirled her hair.

Damien looked to her as he then spoke, " Would you rather I sleep in the bed with you like at the hospital? In case of nightmares" he continued as he then unhooked the leashes on the two animals and let them roam around the house to their heart's content.

Asami blushed before nodding her head. She didn't like admitting she had night terrors. But it was very generous of him to help. "yes, please"

Damien smiled to her before he then spoke, " Then we can share my bed. It's big enough and there will even be room for Lizzie and Giovanni to sleep up there too." He then hugged her gently before he began to lead the way to his room so she could get comfortable.

Damien smiled as he hugged her back as he led her to his room. " Like I said there is plenty of room here for all of us. I can move some clothes around in my closet to give you some room for your clothes there if needed."

Asami glanced around the nice room. It looked cozy to her. She tab her hand across the bedsheets, feeling of the soft silk. "Thanks y-" she then got very lightheaded and crashed to her knees. A second after she had regained consciousness. She didn't know what had just happened. She gasped for air as she used the bed to climb to a standing position.

As her thanks was cut off he turned to look at her before he then rushed forward as she fell to her knees. Once she was mostly up he then lifted her up and put her onto the bed before he then tilted his head, " You okay Asami?" He then touched her forehead as if checking for a fever.

She blinked her eyes a few times, still confused by what just happened. She then looked up at him and said, "y-yeah.. I think. " she forced a smile. She didn't like being bed-ridden but it seemed she had no other choice right now. She bit her lip and hesitated before asking "do you have any water?"

Damien looked to her before he then spoke, " You were hurt really bad. It's lucky you are still alive." Turning when she asked for water he went to the kitchen and got her some ice water before he then went back to her. Handing it to her he then spoke, " At least here you can move around and not have to worry about the nurses coming to bother you."

He smiled gently to her before he then spoke, " Your welcome. Now would you like something to eat? Maybe carried to the couch in the front room to watch TV?"

She giggled a little at the thought of him carrying her. She always wanted her prince charming to sweep her off of her feet but she didn't want to come off as lazy. "let's eat, if you're hungry." She began to climb out of bed

Damien looked to her before he then smiled, " I wouldn't mind carrying you. Your still a bit weak from being hit."