She bit her lip shyly and her cheeks turned a light pinky as she noticed the man making eye contact. That was the same apartments she lived in! She turned to him with a hint of surprise on her face. "really? I live there too. Small world." She giggled a little.

"He's a Siamese. More like a big ball of fur, really. He's got the fluffy coat of an Angora. He's a mix. What are yours?" He saw the apartment building coming into view as they walked through the park.

"that's so cute!" She declared in an adorning tone. She then replied, "they're both kittens. One is pure white and the other is pure black." At last they had reached the apartments, but she didn't want to stop the interesting conversation she was engaged in.

"They sound adorable! I remember when I first got Simon, he was a bit older than a kitten. I've never actually seen a kitten. Internet cat videos, sure, but you know." They were already at the entrance to the apartments, but he didn't have anywhere to be necessarily. He continued to chat with this really interesting girl.

Damien smiled gently as he looked to her gently as he kissed the top of her head. He then spoke, " It's going to turn out alright." Smiling once at his vehicle before opening up the back door for her cat.

Lizzie hopped in the back seat and sat down obediently. Asami petted her softly then got in the passenger side and buckled in.

Chloe was in shock when he told her he hadn't seen a kitten in person. As she looked up to see they were at the apartments she said, "you must meet my kittens then!" She smiled brightly. She didn't know why she was inviting a stranger in her house but she felt comfortable enough to.

Damien smiled to Lizzie as he then closed the door carefully. Then moved to the driver's seat and got in before buckling his seat belt. Grinning to her he then started the engine before he then began to drive home.

Oliver was a bit taken back by her sudden invitation, but she seemed really nice. After all, they lived in the same apartment building, and you had to receive a background check to live there. He smiled. "I would like that. Which floor do you live on? I live on the second floor."

Chloe replied, "third floor." She pointed upward. It explained why she probably hadn't seen him before. She walked With him to the elevator.

Asami leaned her head against the window and gazed up up at the passing clouds with a smile on her face. She felt happy, safe and relaxed. She was starting to like this new beginning.

Too late to rejoin? (: If you don't have any free characters, I would rather not join and be all alone, but if you do have some free ones, I would love to join!

(Also... CATTY! *glomp* I haven't seen you in forever!)

Full Birth Name: Lotus Hannon.

Nickname/Preferred name: Lotus is fine.

Birthday: February 20th.

Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, about 5'4.

Race: Caucasian.

Family Members: My mum and dad, but they live in England. I moved here.

Relationships: I'm currently single.

Children(If any): N/A.

Pets: N/A.

Pet Pictures: N/A.

Housing Unit:Shady Oaks Apartment, Room # 506

Housing Unit Location: Beside the mountains.

House Pic: http://www.texasapartmentrebate.com/AHP0.jpg

Job(If Any): I'm going to college, so right now I'm making money by working in a Starbucks.

Job Pic (If Any): http://dashburst.com/wp-content/uploads/20...fee-685x455.jpg

School(If Any): Geoffrey States College

School Pic(If Any):

Personality: Lotus is a very shy girl. Her past was rather bumpy and rough, so she doesn't trust many people well. Of course, she can also be outgoing. She can always help anyone to have a fun time. Not only is she fun to be around, but she is a great friend. She is always there for others, even when they aren't there for her. She could never imagine being cruel to someone. She is very against bullying, harrassment, all the sorts. Ever since she was a young girl, she was mistreated by her parents. Her mother blaming her for every bad thing to happen and being abused by her father, she has reasons to be shy and timid. She will open up to you, of course, if you show her you truly care. If you show her you aren't going to hurt her like other people have. Be careful with Lotus, don't hurt her, if you do, it might shatter what little hope she has left.

History: That isn't for you to know.

Life Goals: To become an artist.

Other(OPTIONAL):

Character Picture:

http://api.ning.com/files/BQFDJUK6lIx9JLD6...sxj5/Trenna.jpg

"Oh. That's probably why we haven't already met." He laughed. He let her get into the elevator first, before getting in himself. He hadn't actually used the elevator before. Come to think of it, he had never been in one his entire life. He didn't know how to use them. He looked at the buttons. It seemed simple enough- press which floor you wanted to go to. But..how did you go down? Were there two elevators? No, that wouldn't exactly work.. Of course the elevator had to go both up and down. He made a little bit of a derpy face for being so stupid. This is why he always took the stairs. "So how long have you lived here?" He asked her. He needed to forget about his weird little mental debate with himself.

I actually don't know what time of day. I'm just going to say afternoon. If I'm wrong I'm sorry. I can have Logan meet you or run into you somewhere. Everyone is off in there own world with their partner

Chloe saw he was contemplating for a bit. Then she saw the doors close as they began to rise. She turned toward him and said, "oh, only a few years.. How about you?"

Damien smiled as he patted her knee as he drove to his house. After a while he made it there before he looked over to her, "It's not the biggest of places but it is home." He then looked up as he saw his sisters come out of the house.

She looked up to see a beautiful home. "its just perfect" she smiled. She saw girls coming out and tensed up. She always got nervous around new people.

Damien smiled to her as he then spoke, " I"m glad you like it." Seeing her tense up he took her hand gently in his own. " It's Marybeth and Elizabeth. I told you about them earlier. John and Luke are probably in the house by now." He then leaned over as he kissed her cheek gently.

Oliver was a little startled at the jerk the elevator made, but got used to it a few seconds later. "I moved here last year, right after high school. I'm 19." He said.

(Does anyone know what month it is currently?)