Ok thank you cuz I was confused as heck. Was going to guess it was a Hunters shop but...scratch what I posted for Jasper. smile.gif

Jasper looked down at the table then back up after thinking for a moment. "black coffee with lots of creamer" he yawned, tired. He was looking out the window when he saw Isabella. He smiled. But his smile quickly faded after seeing her collapse. "excuse me ma'am" he got up and walked out. "Isabella?"

Jasper began noticing cuts and bruises on her. He saw that she was drawing much attention. He propped her up so her head was elevated properly then he dialed for an ambulance

Raia waited. She got the water ready, and waited.

Damien nodded his head as he heard that before he then spoke, " Well while you live with me you'll get to know my family pretty well. I can barely go a couple of hours without one of them showing up wanting to make sure that I'm okay." Chuckling softly he then spoke, " My mom was very upset when I left to find my own place and so she sends the aunts and uncles to my house to make sure that I'm still eating and sleeping properly. Then my dad was somewhat upset when I started working at the bar."

(What?!? How come I didn't know about this?!

Anyhow, happy birthday! How old you turn'in?)

(Thank you! turned 17. smile.gif

Asami smiled. "They're very loving and protective," She said as she thought about his family. they seemed perfect..Maybe perfect wasn't the word. Normal. Yeah, thats it, normal. Happy.

(Normally I'd fine you a pic, I just can't fund one that's awesome enough, yet...)

The ambulance arrived a few minutes later, red alarms blaring urgently as they wheeled Isabella into the back.

(Happy Birthday.)

Damien nodded his head as he then spoke, " Yes they are and you'll get to meet some of them later." With that he then chuckled as he looked to her once more just as the nurse came in to give her her lunch.

(Happy Birthday that may or may not be a day late.)

Thank you happy.gif

Jasper watched her worriedly. He knelt beside her and whispered, "I'll be right with you when you awake again.." He watched her being rushed away. He quickly turned back into the coffee shop and looked at his waitress. "excuse me but is there any way I can get this to go ma'am?" He started searching for his keys.

Chloe blushed. "oh, right, a salad will do, thank you." She folded up the menu

Asami smiled and leaned up to eat her meal

Raia finished making the coffee. (Let's pretend he paid for it.)

"Here you go." she said, handing it to him.

Damien smiled to her before he then stood up and went to his cooler. He then grabbed some stuff and began to make his own lunch before he then began to eat. Then he set some food and water down for Giovanni.

Jasper nodded to her and quickly picked the coffee up and headed out to his car. He sped off to the hospital as fast as he could without speeding too much.

(don't worry asphoxi, I'll have Logan interact with your charrie if you want)

Asami finished eating after several bites. She was filled up and felt a little better. She turned onto her side and looked up at the TV

Damien smiled as he looked to her before he then saw her finish her food. He then stood up before moving her tray out of the room so the nurse wouldn't have to bother her when she came to collect the tray. Going back into the room he then spoke, " Feeling better?"

Jasper rushed inside the hospital and went looking for Isabella.

Asami looked up and smiled as she replied, "much better."

Logan was wandering around when he spotted a coffee shop. He slowly pulled the doors open and a bell went Ding Ding Ding!

A doctor approached Jasper.

(You get back, and I have to go. What kind of sick joke is this? T.T)

Damien smiled gently as he looked to her before he then spoke, " I'm glad that your feeling better." With that he then leaned back as he looked to her once more.

At the sound of the bell, Raia snapped out of her daydreaming and said, "Welcome to Caribou! What would you like to order?" Luckily the trivia question was the same. Sometimes she worked the overnight shift, and the question changed and she didn't notice.