Asami petted Giovanni as she smiled. "good dog." She sighed. "I'm sorry about him.. I don't even know what his deal is.. He is just a dirty lying jerk who hurts people.." She fidgetted with her fingers roughly. She hated his guts.

Damien nodded his head as he then spoke, " Yes he is a good dog." He then looked to her before he then touched her cheek, " Well I will be here to help you heal and to keep safe." He then stood up as the nurse came in to reattach the tubes and the IV to Asami to make sure that everything was running correctly.

Asami flinched as the IV was stuck back in her. The tubes were uncomfortable. She heard the heart rate monitor come on again, matching the beat of her heart. Asami then began to relax. She shifted on her side towards Damien. She was off in thought for quite some time then she spoke, "you know, you don't have to stay here. I don't want you to feel like you have to." She felt bad for keeping him up here. He was so nice to her.

"Cheesy pet nicknames already huh? At least take me out to dinner first" she chuckled. "But seriously, what can I get for ya? I'd recommend the Apple Martini, it's my favorite, at work and home" Teresa said with a wink.

((I can't post Tiberius until Chloe does something, just a heads up smile.gif ))

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

Damien looked to her before he then spoke, " I am here because I want to be. Besides my sisters are probably at my home by now scrubbing it clean." Shaking his head at the thought he then sat back down beside her on the bed before he then spoke, " Your saving me from having to hear my sisters lecture me and hours of scrubbing."

He grinned to her before he then spoke, " You'll be able to meet them once your let out of here. They are making the house more comfortable for a girl so you won't feel awkward in my home and I have told them about your cat so they are helping there as well."

After Tiberius finished cleaning a table a man had puked on, he saw a woman standing at the entrance of the bar. He also noticed a new guy sitting on one of the bar stools. "I'll be with you in a moment sir!" He yelled across the bar to TK. Tiberius walked up to Chloe and grinned. "Hi, welcome to BAR, table for one?".

((Tiberius responded to Chloe with this))

((Is there anyone who can interact with Raia?))

Jasper is free.

Chloe looked up hearing a voice. It was a bartender. She smiled and replied, "yes please"

Asami blushed and looked over at him. "Aww, who is they?"

((Could you send Jasper over to Caribou?))

Isabella quietly slipped past her dad, wincing when she stepped on something... That felt like broken glass "Ouch!" She whimpered quickly making her way to her first job, she could have it checked there.

Damien smiled as he then spoke, " There is Marybeth and Elizabeth. Then I have two brothers John and Luke." With that he then grinned as he looked to her once more.

Tiberius grinned and led her to her seat. "Once again welcome to BAR. My name is Tiberius and I'll be your waiter this evening". Tiberius handed her a menu and tiled his head to the side. "Can I start you off with a drink, appetizer, or do you know what you want already?" he inquired.

She glanced up at him and returned the smile. "oh that's nice. Have a big family?" She asked Damien.

Chloe gave him a quick smile before replying, "I'm going to cut to the chase and take a Margarita." She looked down. It had been a long day. She looked back up at the man and asked, "what are your appetizers sir?" She scanned the menu trying to find it.

Jasper was walking home when he passed by a sign that read, caribou. He shrugged and walked inside.

A customer walked into the coffee shop. Raiados, who had been daydreaming (although not openly), snapped to attention and said, "Welcome to Caribou! What would you like to order?" She checked the 10 cent discount trivia question and went over the answer in her head. The question read,

"How many years did the Hundred Year War between England and France last?

A. 102 years

B. 116 years

C. 128 years

D. 119 years"

The answer is B. Raia reminded herself.

"Well," Tiberius pondered. "We've got buffalo wings, onion rings, sliders, soups, salads. I could go on for the rest of the night if you'd like haha". Tiberius took out his note pad and wrote down "Margarita". Tiberius grinned, then put the note pad back in his back pocket. "There's no need to be so formal doll, this is a bar, not a funeral" he said jokingly.

Damien nodded his head as he then spoke, " Yeah my father had seven brothers and sisters my mother had five brothers and sisters. I have two sisters and two brothers and I'm the oldest." With that he then smiled to her once more, " What about you?"

Jasper looked around for a menu and quickly spotted one. He cleared his throat and directed his attention back to her. "Um, yes. I would like a steak, medium rare please with a cola." He smiled kindly to her.

Chloe laughed nervously. She needed to relax and loosen up. "Thank You." She smiled and leaned back in her chair.

Asami smiled warmly. She always did love family. "Single child. My father raised me."

(its late night, early morning)

Isabella had stopped to watch a commercial, she stood just outside a Caribou shop, the screen showed a beauitful mother and handsome father, happily laughing with an adorable five year old(ish) girl, then a beautiful castle, with a princess in a flowing pink dress and a prince, everything Isabella wanted... Before a giant red X appeared on the screen, everything she could never have... And then she fainted.