When he first heard the machines going off really fast Damien woke up. When she woke up he was up off his bed and over to her to comfort her. He then spoke, " Hey there. Everything is okay it was just a bad dream. Your safe here." With that he then sat down beside her before he then took her good hand in his arms.

She had watery eyes by the time he had gotten to her. She looked down at her arms. The burning in her dream had felt so real. She was relieved to see her arms weren't on fire. She looked over at him still breathing heavy. "I-i-I.....the fire..." She was trying to talk but it came out all stuttered.

Hearing the fear in her voice even though she barely said a word he nodded his head, " I know the dream seemed so real but your safe." Wrapping his arms around her he then kissed the top of her head, " Your safe."

Asami felt reassured by his gentle touch and his soft words. She...trusted him... She hoped he wouldn't break that trust. Asami wrapped her uninjured arm around him as her breathing calmed and she drifted off once more, this time dreaming of being reunited with her panther.

Damien smiled down at her before he then leaned back on the bed. He then set her so that she was sleeping on his chest. As she slept he then began to sing softly to her to hopefully lull her into a peaceful sleep void of any nightmares.

Asami slept happily. She gently nuzzled her head into his chest. She had pleasant dreams the rest of the night. His singing kept her calm and asleep throughout the night.

Lol no problem. We can all there meet at the bar.

Chloe had had a long day at work. She needed something to numb her and make her feel better. A massage? Nah, too late. As she was walking home a lit up sign caught her eye. It read, BAR. Chloe smiled. Maybe it was just what she needed. After all, she didn't have to be at work early tomorrow so why not? Chloe pushed the doors open and walked in.

After a while Damien fell asleep holding her against his chest. The sounds of the machines and Giovanni's snoring becoming background noise that helped lull him to sleep.

Sy

Once they got home Max was jumping like crazy and Doug gently sniffed the baby's hand. "Look Doug and max love Serenity." Sy took the new baby too their room were she set up the crib.

Edited by kingcobra2018

(little timeskip to morning for Damien and Asami?)

Asami awoke hours later, well rested. When she opened her eyes she saw Damien was still beside her and she was still in his arms. She smiled and blushed a little. He was still there! smile.gif she didn't move, not wanting to,wake him from his sleep.

TK made his way down to the bar, dancing as he walked. He stepped inside and walked over to the bar part of the bar and sat at one of the stools, nodding his head to the beat of the music.

After Tiberius finished cleaning a table a man had puked on, he saw a woman standing at the entrance of the bar. He also noticed a new guy sitting on one of the bar stools. "I'll be with you in a moment sir!" He yelled across the bar to TK. Tiberius walked up to Chloe and grinned. "Hi, welcome to BAR, table for one?".

The bartender yelled back at Tiberius "It's cool Tibby, I got this!". She turned to TK an and smiled. "What can I get for you handsome?" She asked as she poured a martini into a glass, then served it to another customer. "I'm Teresa by the way" she stated.

((Teresa is an NPC. Do whatever you guys want with her. Somebody had to be the bartender haha))

"Tasstay candy!" TK answered, snapping his fingers and pointing at Teresa with a friendly smile.

((He isn't calling her candy or ordering candy or anything... It's just the way he talks.))

Edited by chicbecause

Julian smiled as he then spoke, " That's always good." With that he then grinned as he saw Rex on the couch watching them. Smiling he then moved over to the side and showed her the finished nursery that the guys he worked with had filled with toys, diapers, and some clothes.

Damien groaned as he opened his eyes as he felt something different. Seeing Asami awake and hearing Giovanni whining he then stretched a bit before he then spoke, "I got to take him out to the bathroom. Do you want me to call for a wheelchair so you can go outside for a bit?"

Everybody is doing something different. Still haven't caught up yet mipup. But right now ik people are meeting up at a bar.

Asami nodded, "I would appreciate it." She sat up the best she could.

Damien nodded as he moved from under her carefully. Calling a nurse for a wheelchair he then went over and grabbed the leash and attached it to Gio's collar. When the chair was there he then smiled as he lifted Asami up before he set her in the chair. He then set a blanket over her legs, " I could hear the wind blowing so it might be cold."

Asami smiled. She always did get cold easily. It's like he knew. "thanks" she then looked over at his dog and whistled to it, not remembering his name. She was terrible at remembering. she gently petted his fur. It was nice and soft. Although, she petted him with caution, not knowing whether he would bite or not.

Damien nodded his head as he then lifted up the leash before he then began to walk out of her room. He then spoke, " Giovanni is a blue heeler. Luckily he is very easy to handle and doesn't have too many accidents inside." With that he then grinned as he looked to her before he pressed the button that would open the doors to let them outside.

Damien nodded his head once they were outside, " Yeah he is pretty good with other animals. Though he has a small fear of birds especially parrots." With that he then chuckled as he looked to her once more.

Julian nodded his head as he then spoke, " We're family there as well as here." With that he then grinned as he kissed Sy's cheek softly.