"OK then, a large coming up." Isabella sung quickly filling the cup and sliding it to Ronnie. Then turning around she quickly fastened her hair in a pigtail and washed her hands, turning around to help another customer.

Ronnie tosses a few bucks on the counter, then realizes he had given her a 5 dollar tip. "Aw dangit... Oh well. Play it cool.' "Umm, you can uh, keep the change," he mutters and turns away, heading to the door.

Isabella smiled, "Thank you, its very generous!" She called out behind him gathering the change/tip.

OHSHC? I love that series <3

(Yeah same here. Also fixed the color!)

Ardara

She grabbed her coat just in case along with her purse Flashlight house keys phone. with dome other supplies. Ardara called her dogs knowing that Sy loves the dogs hooked their leashes up and started to walk to her sisters house. It wasn't very far away even though it was night. She pulled out her flash light switch Doug's leash to her left hand were Max's leash was. After thirty minutes they finally arrived at Sy's house. Ardara rang the doorbell and Sy answered.

Ann/Sy

"Hi come in!" She said happily. "You brought the dogs. That's great." Sy spoke softly.

Damien looked to her before he then spoke, " If the forest fire gets too bad then you'll probably be sent out. There was already some talk of everyone leaving and that was what I was doing when I heard the car hit you." Ruffling her hair gently he then shook his head, " I will be fine and I have an air bed that I can set up easily." With that he then looked to her once more before he then tilted his head, " You hungry?"

Jasper sat at his apartments watching TV. It had been a long day at work.

Asami looked down when he mentioned the fire. She had lost everything to it.. His voice broke her thoughts. It was very nice of them to stay. As she gently took the glass from the girl, she thanked her politely. She sipped it as she continued listening. "yes. Are you?" She happened to have a spare $500 on her. She pulled out the wad of cash and handed it to him, knowing hospital good could be pricey. She would feel bad if she let everyone take care of her and her not help. It's the least she could do.

Full Birth Name: ???

Nickname/Preferred name: TK

Birthday:

Appearance: Eye color; ??, hair color; blonde, height;6footish?, body features; lanky

Race: ??

Family Members: Dead

Relationships: His girlfriend died.

Children(If any): ---

Pets: ----

Pet Pictures: ---

Housing Unit: http://www.toledoblade.com/image/2012/01/1...-apartments.jpg

Housing Unit Location: Inner city.

House Pic: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...living_room.jpg

Job(If Any): He doesn't really have one...

Job Pic (If Any):---

School(If Any): Nope.

School Pic(If Any):---

Personality: RP'd

History(OPTIONAL): RP'd

Life Goals(OPTIONAL): Get a job??

Other(OPTIONAL): He doesn't know a lot of English for some reason.

Character Picture: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q...1GBDZmhGiblkb4Q

Damien looked to her and smiled tenderly before he then handed her money back to her. He then turned and showed her the cooler, " I have some different sandwiches and drinks." With that he then moved the cooler up onto the table and began to empty it out. He then spoke, " When I mentioned the fire you looked sad. Was your house affected by the fire?"

Raia noticed that the girl looked sad when the fire was mentioned. She was curious what happened, but she didn't want to ask, for fear of hurting someone's feelings.

(@ Chicbecuase I love Angel Beats! @everyone else, Were are your locations so I could bump into someone. Also not posting the signs if you read my text you'll understand. Also also making her husband an NPC ATM. Also also also My OoC will be in blue.)

Sy

Sy's voice kept getting softer and softer as she spoke finally she told Ardara she needed to go to the bathroom.

Ardara

"Ok." Ardara told her sister.

Sy

She ran down the hall to the right and took a left to the bathroom. Oh no. She thought. She's coming early! "Ardara!" She yelled.

Ardara

She ran to her sister and gasped. "Let's go."

Sy

my keys to the car are over there." She said pointing near the living room.

Ardara

"I can't drive." She said.

Sy

"Then call someone!" She said.

Ardara

"Alright." A phone call later Sy's husband came and they drove to the hospital.

Accepted smile.gif sorry haven't been on much >.<

Asami gripped the bed sheets tighter. "it was destroyed.. With my organs everything in it.. It was my grandmothers house. She left it to me in her will. All I had to remember her by." Her voice was shakey.

Everybody is in different locations

Damien looked to her before he then shook his head, " Not all you had to remember her by. Asami you can take your memories and cherish them. You can remember her by cherishing those memories and living your life to the fullest." With that he then moved and ran a hand through her hair before he then spoke, " You can rebuild and if needed I have a spare room at my place. The fire hasn't hit it yet."

Asami listened to his words. They were very true. She smiled warmly at his generous offer. "really?...you wouldn't mind? T-thank you" she hugged him gently as she began to sit up.

Damien smiled before nodding his head, " Yes really and your welcome. However you gotta know that my puppy is an inside dog." With that he then leaned down and hugged her gently.

Full Birth Name:Julian Salvator

Nickname/Preferred name: Julian

Birthday: May 5

Appearance:Short brown hair, green eyes, stands at six foot four, muscular, scars on his knuckles, and a tattoo of a fox on his shoulder

Race: White

Family Members: He has his father still alive and his brothers. His mother died when he was young

Relationships: His wife Sy

Children: A little girl on the way

Pets: Rex

Pet Pictures: Rex

Housing Unit: medium sized cabin

Housing Unit Location: near a mountain

House Pic: Genral idea of house

Job: FireFighter

Personality: Kind and caring. Willing to go the distance to help someone out. However he can get overprotective of his family and insanely protective of his wife if she is in trouble.

History:He was the oldest of seven sons when his mother was diagnosed with cancer. So while she was in the hospital it was up to him to take care of himself and his brothers. After she died he had to step up and help out.

Life Goals:To make Chief

Character Picture: Julian

Edited by JaylaCaine

TK moon-walked out of his apartment building and into the street, doing a head spin on the sidewalk as soon as he was out. "Yo! Check this out! It's a head spin!" He called to the nearest passerbyer.

Accepted smile.gif I lost track of the ratio but I'll figure it out after work. Too drained right now. You can post sheets here. Nice entrance chic tongue.gif

Asami nodded. She thought it might be beneficial to have an inside dog. It would keep company and protect. She wasn't bothered by the dog either. She then lifted the covers off of her and slid off the bed. She felt pain in her upper body. The monitors started beeping obnoxiously because of her movement. She tried getting the tubes off of her.

Damien moved to her before he then spoke, " You can't get up right now." Moving her back to the bed he then sat down beside her before he then spoke, " What is it that your wanting Asami? Your body has been badly injured you can't be getting up too fast."

Julian arrived at the hospital after dealing with the forest fires. After hearing a voice mail on his phone about his wife being at the hospital. Going to her room he then smiled to her once more, " Hey there."

Full Birth Name: Tiberius Ryan Hewitt

Nickname/Preferred name: Tiberius

Birthday: October 1st

Appearance(Eye color, hair color, height, body features): Tiberius has dark blue eyes, spiky black hair, and a scar on the right side of his body just below the ribs. He is 5'11 and weighs close to 130lbs

Race: Caucasian

Family Members: Everyone but his grandfather is dead.

Relationships: Single

Children(If any): None

Pets: None, but he does plan on buying one soon

Pet Pictures: N/A

Housing Unit: Two bedroom, one bath unit.

Housing Unit Location: Downtown

House Pic: Picture of the outside, Picture of the inside

Job(If Any): Currently works as a waiter at a popular bar downtown.

Job Pic (If Any): This is his uniform... Heh

School(If Any): Graduated

School Pic(If Any): Graduated

Personality: Tiberius is a very outgoing guy, but he rarely comes off too strong. He has a great sense of humor, and he is very witty/sarcastic. Although, his main drawback is that he lacks sympathy for others.

History(OPTIONAL): Tiberius' family was at a family reunion (Which he couldn't attend due to working a double shift). There was a gas leak and it filled the room they were staying in. One of the attendees supposedly lit a cigarette and caused the gas to ignite. The only survivor was his grandfather, who now lives with Tiberius.

Life Goals(OPTIONAL): To open his own Bar/Club.

Other(OPTIONAL): He likes flowers.

Character Picture: Tiberius Ryan Hewitt

Accepted smile.gif

Asami sat down, catching her breathe. She then flushed red as he asked what she needed. Turning brighter, she cleared her throat. "I. Um. I-i.. You see..." She coughed as she discretely pointed to the bathroom.