SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Is there something about having a relationship with my characters that makes people not want that character? Cause Skittles penguin dissapeared, and she has Nite, Pancakes quit, and she had Laufin, now KK doesn't want Skip. Weird.

It's just a coincidence. Girlfairy left without a single warning, Sparkle announced she was leaving the forum itself, and Kay probably just doesn't like how Skip turned out. Though I do think it's a bit rude to leave you hanging when you have characters who were focused on the relationship the very moment they left.

Edited by Doctortear

Yeah, I didn't really like how Skip turned out. I'm hoping someone might pick up on Skip and Sierra. Sorry Silver...

Edited by KrazyKay12

At least Sierra was completely depended on Skip. I don't think it's a good idea to have a character focused mainly around a relationship, but it's not very considerate to leave someone hanging if their character is. (I'm talking more about Laufin and Snow / Nitidus and Roseanna than Sierra and Skip.)

Aahhhhhh... I suddenly want to use Spira, but meh, oh well.

KK, maybe you should put more into skip. ,Abe make him aware of how...uh...dim...he is.

I'm getting very disturbed by my own posts.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Do not fret, I've seen, and done, far worse things then what you are. Besides, you have to get in character. Everything your doing at the moment is just fine. smile.gif

I want to carry out Roseanna's plan, but I'm not sure how. I'll post with Mist instead.

What time of day is it?

The wording was a bit awkward, but it was pretty good. And, it sparked an idea for a post I could make, in a few minutes.

She's your character, you do what you want. I'm pretty sure Favian told everyone Mint and Sera are dead.

Edited by Doctortear

There was a big meeting and all of the hatchlings were gathered. I think that only the ones that hatched after the timeskip don't know about Mint and Sera, but they never knew that they existed anyways

Nah, probably not. I'm uncomfortable with Feather already.

And could someone post in the IC?

Edited by KoalaNoob

Koala, calm down. People are waiting on one other and almost no one is on at the moment. You have to be patient, especially now with everyone having to do school and work. If you really want someone to post, then post with either Kalana or Spira. At least one of them can do something.

Edited by Doctortear

I posted.

I miss summer so much. A time when we were posting so much, we put up that silly limit. Ah, good times...