popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

((Just pretend he said this before he exited the mansion)) "I may be uncivilized, but at least I'm having fun doing it! I'm not being treated like a pretty, perfect little poodle!" He yells at her mother. "**** this..." he mutters under his breath before exiting.

Ronnie looks at the note (unsure how he reacts, because I don't know what it says tongue.gif) and reacts (somehow...?) ((You aren't giving me much here buddy tongue.gif))

((Its fine (: I haven't found the strength to go out and see anyone yet since my BF broke up (that was last night lol) with me. I've just been sitting behind a computer, gaping at beautiful pictures of Ronnie Radke, and probably really needing a shower. I'll be here until 9 (in my time zone) that's in two hours for me))

(I was planning on having the note say meet me at such and such but they have cameras so I'm stuck...)

(And sorry about your boyfriend, I'm to young to date (Or at least I think so all my friends have had at least 10 boyfriends already.) because its not like we can do anything.)

(Who cares if they have cameras? Its not like her parents will be able to read the note through the cameras... tongue.gif Its okay. HE turned out to be a butt anyway...))

(No I mean if she snuck out, and yeah guys are pigs, for the first few weeks of school they just were treating me like a disgusting(I don't know thing, someone even told me I was ugly T.T) so I got contacts, got rid of acne, stopped wearing baggy clothes and let's my hair down and started wearing a bit of makeup and suddenly they were all over me. I was like this ---> -.- frick no.)

Edited by mipuppy1

((Ehh, idk why but guys think I'm pretty. That doesn't stop them from calling me emo and that I cut myself, though... Well, just make her have a derp moment and not think about the cameras! tongue.gif))

(Well you shouldn't cut (Though I have considered it but an glad I didn't.), and yeah guys are judgement creatures, it's annoying. When/if I get a boyfriend it has to be someone that won't mind when I wear comfortable clothes and glass or doesn't count how many pimples I have on my face (Which is non right now and I'm trying to keep it like that ;)

Meet me in the garden, btw knock out the guard in the red suit and steal his uniform- he's a major jerk and thinks he owns half the maids and treats the other half like dirt!

-Isabella

The tiny slip of paper wrote in neat calligraphy.

(I don't cut. They just believe I do)

Ronnie reads the note in his hand. "Knock out the guard?..." He says under his breath. "Is she trying to get me thrown in jail? Seriously. This is like some demented version of Romeo and Juliet..." But, of course, he does what the note says and sneaks up behind the guard. Ronnie takes his hankerchief, wraps it around his fist, and punches the man in the back of the head as hard as possible. The man drops to his knees, unconscious. Ronnie examines the uniform. "Does she really expect me to put that one? I don't think so..." He steps over the man and looks around for Isabella.

(Oh. That's good :) (Also she ment after the party... Probably should have put a time on XD)

(oh, I totally knew that. *lying* Well, he'll just be waiting there until after xd.png)

Xia grabbed a different can, spraying it on the wall. "Yo J.T.! I'm gonna tag the limo!" She said.

"Dude, are you crazy?!" He replied.

"Crazy as they come." X replied. She boasted. "Gimme a boost."

((Tired of Rp'ing alone...))

(Okay.)

-5 boring hours of butt kissing later.-

Isabella slipped on her nightgown, turned off the lights and opened the door to her balcony. She climbed onto a near tree limb and slowly climbed down running into the gardens looking for Ronnie.

((@chicbecause: Umm... I could get Zandra or someone to talk to you, as soon as I get a reason for her to be over there on that side of town tongue.gif)

Ronnie sat at the base of a tree. He had fallen asleep 4 hours ago, and now he sat there, his arms wrapped around his legs and snoring lightly.

Isabella fall on his lap but quickly scrambled out, she looked like an angel with her white flowing nightgown, her blonde hair was silver in the moonlight and her blue eyes were a pale blue-silver.

(Sure.)

Xia climbed over the walls and snuck across the lawn, avoiding the gaurds. She reached the garage, shaking a her spray can and shooting paint across the side of the limo. 'Society is ****ed' she wrote all over the windsheild.

Suddenly two guards in blue uniforms appeared behind her. "What do you think your doing?" A guard asked his voice was deep.

Edited by mipuppy1

"Yo, censorkip.gif off!" Xia said, taking a knife looking object from hoodie and slashing it at one of them, spraying paint at the other's face before darting off into the yard again.

Edited by chicbecause

(Btw I agree.)

"Hey!" The guard jumped back then gave chase followed closely by his friend.

Xia turned around and slashed at the two again. "I will cut you yo!" She yelled slashing at them again.

Xia ran across the lawn and climbed the fence. "J.T. scram!" She yelled picking up her bag and hopping on her motorcycle. J.T. jumper on behind her as they rode off.

(Not reformat guard! Reforcement R-E-F-O-R-C-E-M-E-N-T (Ok got it! ;)

The guards chased the 'crazier' girl, but stopped knowing it was no use as soon as she jumped on the menacing vehicle.

Xia parked the motorcycle a few blocks away and burst out laughing. "What the hell did you do?" J.T. yelled.

"I threatened to cut them!"

"With what?!"

Xia held up a paint scraper "A paint scraper!"

"You're insane!"

"I was all like 'I will cut you!' and they were all 'Crazy censorkip.gif!' " Xia laughed.

(*face palm* Fail on the guards part... They need to get fired, anyway since popcorn isn't here I think I'm done for the night since that scene is over.)