popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

Ronnie looks at Isabella, then at the man in the suit, then back at Isabella. "Look, um Isabella, we obviously come from very different backgrounds. I don't want you to have a bad image from being seen with me," he turns to the man in the suit. "Prada, nice. Cheap, but I guess since you are merely the chauffeur, you aren't supposed to look better than the passenger." He raises an eyebrow at the man, then turns around and walks away from the two.

"W-what? Umm... Yes!" Isabella said confused, watching sadly as Ronnie left she climbed into the fancy vehicle.

Ronnie turns back and sees Isabella climb into the limo. "I should have known she was a rich kid," he mutters to himself, hunching his back and putting his hands into his pockets. He keeps his head down, not knowing where he was walking. Just... walking.

"Miss Isabella." Alfred's nostrils were on fire "Y-yes?" She squeaked.

"Your birthday ball is in a few hours and you have the NERVE to run away?!" He scolded her angrily but his eyes never left the road.

"I'm sorry." Isabella hung her head.

"I only have a few hours to prepare you now..." Alfred continued "Life is only so long."

If life is so short you guys should let me enjoy it! "I'm sorry." Isabella repeated.

((ALFRED!!! ohmy.gif BATMAN!!! ANyway, I have no idea how to reply to that, or what Ronnie should do so I made this biggrin.gif))

RONNIE COLLAGE (Just so you can see some other pics of him so y'know more of what he looks like tongue.gif)

user posted image

I lufff him sooo muchhh biggrin.gif

Hrm... *thinks of something to say on roleplay*

Edited by popcorncat11

(Hey, Ronnie might be a creep who knows where you are at all times *looks around frantically. "Ronnie...?!"* but he is no stalker/kidnapper! tongue.gif But he should be involved with the party...))

(Maybe her parents booked a opera singer or something but got it wrong and got Ronnie instead?)

((ohmy.gif YES. YESYESYES. That's good! smile.gif Dododo... *waits for a couple hours to pass*))

Ronnie heads to the apartment, slamming the door behind him angrily. "Hey, sister," he mutters under his breath to Reagan. "What's wrong?" Reagan asks, concerned. "Well, I met this girl. I thought she got me. She wasn't like me, at all. But she ended up being another rich girl. Whatever. I've got this gig at some birthday or something... Must be a bar mitzvah..." (is that spelled right...?) He goes into his bedroom and throws on this: http://www.cmmei.com/tuxedo.gif . "I should head over there, Reagan. Maybe if I get there early I'll get some good tips. Bye." He hugs her and heads out the door, beginning to walk to the party.

Isabella watched the mirror as her hair was painfully yanked back and forth, when her hair was done she was forced into a purple dress, it was long and flowy, like a princess's dress, but it itched. In about an hour she would have to go greet the guests, then she would just have to sit there and look pretty for 4 whole awful boring hours. She looked at herself in this mirror, was she pretty? She wore almost no makeup, just eyeliner and lipgloss, she was very short for her age, she used to and still was some-what bullied for it, heavy jeweled pins and clips nested on her golden hair that was braided at the front then pulled back, the back flowed like a golden waterfall. She wore high heels that lifted her a couple inches but were quite uncomfortable.

Ronnie finally gets to the place the party was being held and he walks inside. It was very decorated and fancy. Most of the party-goers were all dressed up in expensive clothing, like Armani and Gucci. "Nice suit. Is it Armani? Mine's a Sears." he says to one of the guests jokingly. He goes onto the stage and begins to set up. Lots of the guests were watching him, whispering about how he didn't look like an opera singer.

Isabella walked down the grand stairs of the mansion, actually she hated the stairs, she was always scared that she would fall, her blue eyes scanned the people, she stood out like a jewel and not just because she was on the stairs- that by the way she was scared of falling off of, which she almost did when she saw the guy from earlier.

Ronnie looks up and sees Isabella. His jaw drops and his eyes widen. "What the @#!*% ..." He mutters. Then he smiles. They must have accidentally booked me... This will be fun... He pats the microphone to see if it worked. "Um hello? Does this thing work? Cupcakes butterfly muffin... Oh! It does! Oh goodie!" He takes the microphone of the stand and holds it in his hand. "Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Ronnie Dawson, and are you ready to censorkip.gif rock!? Well I am! Let's get this beautiful party started!"

Edited by popcorncat11

May gasps could be heard from the guest as the singer swore, Isabella tried to surpress a smilie but gave up after awhile, she took back the part of her party being a boring 4 hours, this would possibly be one of the best birthday partys of her life... As she reached the bottom of the stairs, she was greeted by her self-obsessed fiancé, Kyle. He kissed her forehead. Never mind she thought drily.

Edited by mipuppy1

((But she's 16.... tongue.gif And on the forum you said single smile.gif ))

Ronnie smiles as the crowd gasps. "This first song is dedicated to the beautiful Isabella. It is her birthday today... Oh don't come up here, I'll come to you! This handy-dandy microphone is portable!" He walks down to her and holds out his hand for her to take as he sings to her. He sings

by Falling In Reverse to her. After he finishes, he leans forward and kisses her cheek. "You know, you should really get some tattoos... Maybe a sleeve..." He says all of this into the microphone while stroking her left arm. He does a weird cackle and whispers to her, "Good luck..." He gets back on stage and begins to sing,
, also by Falling In Reverse.

(Listen to the songs, it makes it even funnier. BEWARE, it cusses a lot)

Edited by popcorncat11

Xia pulled out her cellphone, dialing in some numbers. The other line rang twice before picking up. "Yo?"

"Hey, it's X."

"Hey! You gonna bomb the sacred mansion wall with me?"

"J.T., you sure 'bout this job? We get caught-"

"We won't get caught. Its her Highness's b-day."

"Fine I'll be there."

Xia hung up and walked to the street were her motorcycle was parked, starting up the engine and driving to the mansion. She parked beside 'the wall' that surrounded the mansion. J.T. was already there. Getting off her motorcycle and throwing the bag of spray paint at his feet, "We're gonna be here all night." She said with a smile. J.T. laughed and dove into her bag, taking out two cans and shaking them. Xia popped her neck and put her headphones in, taking two cans of her own.

Her graffiti

Edited by chicbecause

(I'm making up as a go here XD And you know those rich peoples, plus now shes 17.)

All crowd watched shocked by not as shocked as Kyle, "W-who is this?!" He demanded, glaring at the guy that was messing with his fiance. Isabella shrugged then watched amused as her parents climbed up the stage, their faces red.

Ronnie blasts into I'm Not A Vampire , not realizing her parents were on stage. Soon enough, though, he realizes they were there. "Oh hello, mates!" He says in an Australian accent. "Yup, I'm Australian now! You want me to sing you a song, my dear lady?" He says to her mother. "Cause I've got one that will knock your censorkip.gif socks off. But wait, I've got to do my screaming warm-ups!" He makes a ear-blasting, throaty growl into the microphone, making everyone cover their ears. "How was that, eh?" He nods, a smile on his face.

(Finish that sentence?)

Isabella's dad grabbed the microphone. "We are terribly sorry for wasting your time, it seems we have made a mistake. Please leave." He said angrily.

Ronnie grins. "What!? But the party has just begun! Come on. Have you ever thought this is what Isabella actually wants? Ooh yeah, she is your perfect little daughter, but maybe she is different. Give her the chance to tell you. Obviously a boring party isn't what she wants. Yeah, I don't know her that well, but it doesn't take a freaking magnifying glass to see she doesn't want to be here. I'm leaving this dump." He steps down off the stage, his eyes meeting Isabella's briefly before walking past her. He reaches the exit and slams the door shut, cursing to himself. "I shouldn't have done that..." He punches the wall angrily and looks up, seeing two people grafittiing the mansion. He instantly recognized one as a fellow Gifted.

Xia pulled out her cellphone, dialing in some numbers. The other line rang twice before picking up. "Yo?"

"Hey, it's X."

"Hey! You gonna bomb the sacred mansion wall with me?"

"J.T., you sure 'bout this job? We get caught-"

"We won't get caught. Its her Highness's b-day."

"Fine I'll be there."

Xia hung up and walked to the street were her motorcycle was parked, starting up the engine and driving to the mansion. She parked beside 'the wall' that surrounded the mansion. J.T. was already there. Getting off her motorcycle and throwing the bag of spray paint at his feet, "We're gonna be here all night." She said with a smile. J.T. laughed and dove into her bag, taking out two cans and shaking them. Xia popped her neck and put her headphones in, taking two cans of her own.

Her graffiti

(They have these magical things called camera ;)

((Also, when did Isabella become royalty? She's a nobody tongue.gif Jkjk. UYFKYFKUYFD REPLY TO ME ^^^^^^^^^^ I'm sooooo bored GRRARRAWR. biggrin.gifalot.png )

(She's not royalty I believe that was sarcasm.)

The crowd stood shocked, "And what? You think she'll be happily with a un-civilized boy like you?!" Isabella's mom yelled behind Ronnie. Just as Ronnie passed Isabella though she slipped him a note though her lace-gloved hand, before being taken away by Kyle. (Still deciding what the note says.)

(Sorry it took so long to reply for the past hours, I went to hang with my friends then we went swimming I got home and showered awhile ago so now as far as I'm concerned I'm here for the rest of the night.)