TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

After missing all those, I finally snagged an orange, which I was able to trade for a brown. I finally have one of each! *happy dance*

Now i'm kind of hoping if I have a gender problem, it'll be too many males so I can gender-swap with you all. x'D

But, I won't know until tomorrow, seeing as how I ran out of incubations as well.

The brown ones already seem to have been lumped into the "least desirable" category. That was quick. :T

Oh I dunno, I was glad to accept your brown Copper hatchie in return for my orange egg! xd.png But then, I'm aiming for an equal number of each and will be fine-tuning gender balance as I go.

(Also, male brown Copper x female tan Ridgewing might be a Thing...)

Trying to catch another set of these for my wife is a nightmare. I hope they get easier to find soon, ideally before her hatchies grow up so I can trade her and have a pair all born on the release day. laugh.gif

I love the male adults so much, but I can't decide which colour I like best. Maybe green.

user posted image x user posted image

These ones are hard to match up because their colors are so much less vibrant than any of the other dragons. Which, I like, it just happens to make it harder to match up. But, I kind of like these pairing. Especially since they are posed like they go together. ♥

Has anyone actually seen these in the cave since their release day? Seems to me as they are in all biomes we should be seeing some, no?

I just saw..and missed a copper in the Volcano.

I keep missing them all In AP , will be hunting for bloodscales, I want a whole army of them laugh.gif

I need another orange first, so I've only really been hunting in the forest and the alpine, and I haven't seen any more since the first day! I keep locking myself with mis-clicks though, or tempting AP eggs, so I haven't been hunting as much as I would have liked these past two days dry.gif

Edited by PolarVortex

I have a question - if I breed a Copper with another dragon or Copper, what color will it be? Will it be the same as the parent or it will result randomly?

Yeah, I need a CB red as well, to have a male for my female and complete my collection... I've missed two so far in the AP, and haven't seen any in Forest or Alpine yet... =/ No one seems to want to trade one to me either... laugh.gif Oh well, I'll get it soon enough..

I want more of them! I could only grab one of each and now I can't find them anywhere. The AP lags too much for me -.-

Well, seems I have to wait biggrin.gif

I have a question - if I breed a Copper with another dragon or Copper, what color will it be? Will it be the same as the parent or it will result randomly?

We won't know that until ours grow and we do some breeding. That's one of the mysteries let to be solved. wink.gif

The coppers seem to be in high demand. I was offering a Second Gen Silver and no bites whatsoever! I need two more Orange to complete my collection. My first copper offspring is already promised to someone. Then i'm just going to breed/drop all the others to make sure there's no refusals. And then, Even-Gen Copper line, here I come!

The coppers seem to be in high demand. I was offering a Second Gen Silver and no bites whatsoever! I need two more Orange to complete my collection. My first copper offspring is already promised to someone. Then i'm just going to breed/drop all the others to make sure there's no refusals. And then, Even-Gen Copper line, here I come!

I have no bites on a freezer Blusang hatchling in my trade attempt to pick up my first Verdigris, the variation I did not get on the first night. At this point, I guess it is just patience, persistence, and the right bit of luck! <3

I have a little copper army growing up on my scroll. ^^

I wish they'd grow up faster, though, they're taking up half of my slots. ^^;;

@up nice army rolleyes.gif

My favourites so far, I love all color variants, great job.

Before people knew where each color dropped they'd get all one color. Then they dumped them to the ap instead of using trade threads. I had gotten all browns but I went to sleep and easily traded them in the morning to others that did the same. Sleep is a happy thing. /nod But if I had room, I'd sure try to pick up some. /eyes formerly low time turp and sunsong on scroll, and probably fail xd.png

...their prey rarely know they are being stalked until the dragon’s at their throat

The dragon's what? The dragon's what?!

Meh. It all depends on who you trade with. I got six Coopers in trade, each one for three Hell Horse hatchlings. In general it seems to me that it's easier to find trades when you are making an offer instead of demanding it.

still need a brown, been waiting for days.

not a single interested person, guess i'll request a 2nd gen brown from someone.