TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Please don't fight on here.... if you have to Pm each other or just let it go!!! Riverwillow and Misgavr

I all ready finished a long time ago.

before raging about anything please continue reading in this page -.-'

I did. And it seems like most of the older players agree with me, and most of the ones agreeing with you are new/not very active players.

And I'm not "raging", I was explaining things a bit more clearly.

You should re-read the whole conversation too.

Oh, and for everyone information, it is supposed to be Constructive Critique, not Constructive Criticism. It's critique not criticism. =) Critique is to tell what is Good, weird, or awkward, while criticism is not nice.

Actually, Criticism and Critique can be used in the same manner and mean basically the same thing:

Critique- commonly understood as fault finding and negative judgement, but it can also involve merit recognition, and in the philosophical tradition it also means a methodical practice of doubt.

Criticism- the practice of judging the merits and faults of something or someone in a sometimes negative, sometimes intelligible, (or articulate) way.

Critique and Criticism can both be used negatively, as can any comment that is "against" an original concept. I may say something like 'this drawing is too dark'. And, while it may be too dark for my eyes, the original artist sees nothing wrong and is offended, thus they believe it to be negative. Any view of a criticism/critique is purely up to the artist it is given to.

However, mostly Criticism is used for art/writing and critique is used more for debate/discussion in modern english.

there 3 colors and they wyvers is that count? wink.gif

Not really, because they're completely different colors. That's like me saying "hey these are similar to the powerpuff girls"

I did. And it seems like most of the older players agree with me, and most of the ones agreeing with you are new/not very active players.

And I'm not "raging", I was explaining things a bit more clearly.

You should re-read the whole conversation too.

no you did not because you didn't read this sentence clearly "I respect that and what you did. I didn't know, forgive me."

Not really, because they're completely different colors. That's like me saying "hey these are similar to the powerpuff girls"

they shoot fire so i guess yes biggrin.gif

(lol)

~Moved Post~

rubyshoes how come you user tagname is purple?

~Moved Post~

~Please use the edit tool instead of making multiple posts in a row.~

Edited by _Z_

rubyshoes is a mod. Mods have different colored names so we can easily spot them.

misgavr, instead of posting multiple times in a row it's better to edit a post and add to it. Also, please, no more discussion of greedy versus not greedy and who isn't listening to whom. It does nothing to advance our discussion of Copper dragons, but only derails the thread into drama and accusations. That goes for anyone who has been talking about greed or gifting or who is whining and who isn't.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Guys, these anniversary eggs are permanent. I got ALL my 5th anniversary eggs easily in a week, just a few months ago. I haven't played for a few years and was catching up on the releases. So no need to rush o 3o//

In a year or two, those eggs will be the kind that you call "miss-clicked-eggs" (hopefully not)

rubyshoes how come you user tagname is purple?

Please don't double/triple post. Edit your posts instead.

Also, questions that are off topic should be PM'd smile.gif Please feel free to PM me anytime.

My name is purple because I'm a Site Discussion mod.

As such, I'm also asking that everyone stop snipping/arguing and please go back to discussing the topic of the thread which is the release (and not how other's play or collect).

I agree that hoarding does happen and it is annoying and it isn't really fair, but unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it. Been here for 5 years and this will be the first year i've gotten a CB Gold. It really angered me for such a long time that there's one or two users on here with 400+ Gold dragons because, yes, it does affect my chances of getting a gold. I'm still rather peeved about raffle exclusive dragons (i'm completely against the idea, if you're wondering). But, unfortunately, that's how the game runs. That's how the world runs. You're always going to have that small group of people with all the money, or in this case, rare dragons. And it sucks. And it makes you rage. But, there's nothing you can do about it but hope that someday you'll get what you want.

I'm really curious to see if you breed two green coppers together you'll get a green copper, or will it be random? Or if you breed a regular copper to something like a red (or incubate it??), will it heat the egg and turn it green? I'm just curious how this is going to work, breeding wise.

Edited by MysticTiger

rubyshoes is a mod. Mods have different colored names so we can easily spot them.

misgavr, instead of posting multiple times in a row it's better to edit a post and add to it. Also, please, no more discussion of greedy versus not greedy and who isn't listening to whom. It does nothing to advance our discussion of Copper dragons, but only derails the thread into drama and accusations. That goes for anyone who has been talking about greed or gifting or who is whining and who isn't.

All right, ill will know next time.

I've never been fond of the adult female's pose, but I do love these and will be eagerly trying to complete my set- which just means a pair of each color.

I'm really curious to see if you breed two green coppers together you'll get a green copper, or will it be random? Or if you breed a regular copper to something like a red (or incubate it??), will it heat the egg and turn it green? I'm just curious how this is going to work, breeding wise.

Or if you breed a regular copper to say, a water dragon, would that turn it green?

Or if you breed a regular copper to say, a water dragon, would that turn it green?

I'm laying my (nonexistent xd.png) money on this. I think that'd be really cool if breeding works like this~

While we're all talking about what we think will happen when we breed our coppers, I thought I'd link this site discussion thread.

Personally, I'm planning a PB even gen. I'd like to get to 5th gen at least, but I'll need more cb coppers for that.

That is what I want to know. But Fiona's lips are sealed. Soonest we can find out is tomorrow.

/pokes at Fiona with the poking stick tongue.gif

Edited by Vhale

I think breeding them will end up with random alts. s:

They seem to be more like nebulas, nebulas have CB alts and their offspring alt randomly. While stripes only have one CB variation and other colors has to be bred.

I'm laying my (nonexistent xd.png) money on this. I think that'd be really cool if breeding works like this~

Like how breeding the stripes works? That'd be epic

Issue with that theory is if you breed a copper to a skywing would it turn green? They are found in the Coastal biome but aren't exactly.... Ummm wet I guess lol

Issue with that theory is if you breed a copper to a skywing would it turn green?  They are found in the Coastal biome but aren't exactly.... Ummm wet I guess lol

In that case, I figure it'd end up being the parent's color (no effect). Or be random, like breeding two White Stripes...

Edit: I suppose this wold be better discussed in the other thread, as Fiona suggested, ahaha~ laugh.gif

To be more on topic - I'm really glad we got a new metal, regardless of rarity.

Edited by xxBurningxx

I hope so! I really liked the idea of lumina breeding being affected by their partners environmental factors and this could be a really cool development of such a similar idea!

Edit: sorry I got sidetracked. Regardless, I really like the female pose which I understand to be not as popular as the males

Edited by ElizaT

I hope so! I really liked the idea of lumina breeding being affected by their partners environmental factors and this could be a really cool development of such a similar idea!

Edit: sorry I got sidetracked. Regardless, I really like the female pose which I understand to be not as popular as the males

Definitely! I love both sprites equally, I think. They're both really cute in my opinion. I don't know if anyone's said it, but I also love how on the orange ones, you can see small signs of the green oxidation, and vice versa on the green ones (you can see where the normal copper used to be)~ xd.png

Curious question if you'd be willing to answer it, Fiona: were the green eggs originally normal Copper colored? Like, in the DC-verse, did they start off as normal Coppers and then get tarnished in the weather? Hopefully that question makes sense... xd.png

Could be intriguing if you bred the dragon to a volcanic/desert breed, it'd go X, breed to coastal/jungle it'd be Y.... a dragon that drops in every biome be random...

my favourite amog this guys is the red one :> i'm also glad we got to have another metallic! (and i managed to grab 3, yay xd.png)

since they like to adopt orphaned dragons maybe i should get one to take care of my eggies atop of my scroll ^^

Could be intriguing if you bred the dragon to a volcanic/desert breed, it'd go X, breed to coastal/jungle it'd be Y.... a dragon that drops in every biome be random...

Yeah...

Oh, that also reminds me! Technically, if you include these guys, the Jungle/Forest/Alpine did get a new breed~

Maybe i stupid question , but there where supposed to be three alts to ?

But i dont see them ?