TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

Wow! Orange and blue hatchlings! My favorite color duo biggrin.gif

Cool hatchies, and fabulous colouration!

They somehow almost make me think of rocking horse dragons.

(This being a good thing, btw.)

Amazing eggs, hatchies and adult in all I've seen so far - congrats and thanks to all spriters!

(Also renewing my offer of marriage to TJ over these dragons, lol - he must have worked/be working his rear off 24/7 over this Release!)

I'm so excited that they have flame colors based on their sex the way the Hellfires do biggrin.gif Awesome!

Poor you, Cynder dragon D:

Well, I got lucky and got one from my only horse. It's a horrible lineage, and I'm planning to kill the mother, because she makes it bad.

Unless, of course, someone wants it.

I'll probably name it something to do with "DO NOT BREED" or "MESSY".

Back on topic, why the heck are these hatchlings not adorable at all? They get it from their Hellfire parents! The Horses had nothing to do with it! xd.png I think the hatchies are cuter than the Hellfire and the Horse ones combined.

Killing doesn't really make things that unmessy anymore. Now that tombstones are persistent and clickable in lineages, deadlining a dragon won't make it stop flagging as inbred and won't truly hide the 'undesirable' parts of the lineage- all it really does is make users go through an extra step before seeing the mess.

And I'd be willing to take the egg if it would mean you wouldn't kill the parent. Tangled lineages don't really bother me.

I'm lucky to have heaps of horses and hellfires. Would be happy to gift a 2nd gen. Just pm

These are ADORABLE, omg!! Hellfires are sort of one of my very favorite breeds, so I took extra-special care choosing who to breed in order to get these (I don't normally care).

I must say, this 7-dragons-7-days thing is making me behave in ways I normally wouldn't. I normally don't lock myself very often anymore, I hardly ever use incubate 'cause I'm patient enough to just let the timer run it's course, I don't use influence all that often unless I specifically don't like a certain dimorphic adult....

Yet here I am, running my head off trying to incubate every single egg on my scroll, then shove the red ones (I've already forgotten which day that was) into ERs so they will hatch so I'll have enough *room* to continue getting these new breeds... I'm limiting myself to two of each for now, which still means influencing them ALL since some are being speculated to be dimorphic...

I haven't been THIS involved in my scroll in awhile, now. If that was your intention, TJ, congrats!! lol

Well, me and my kids have bred all we have, got half horses, have new ones - and gifted a few of the new ones. Next week we will do it again in case people still need them. I'll be creating an army (later). hehehe

I have a CB male and female horse but no CB hellfires >.< this one is being left alone until after the birthday celebrations are over!

Looking forward to that little project! biggrin.gif lovely dragons, they all have been so far!

Yes! I think I know who these little guys parents are!

It's already been figured out that the combo is Hellfire x Horse. wink.gif

Was able to breed myself 3 of those pretty horsies. smile.gif

The look gorgeous so far! Now I really wished I had more of the CB dragons....

Is the color difference dimorphism or is it an alt color?

Dimorphism, same as the Hellfires' colorings.

That's amazing that they are much like the adult Hellfires than the horse who is the same no matter the gender. The female looks quiet beautiful with the female hellfire blue

I did seven breedings and got 7 new eggs. Gifted 2, kept 3 and traded 1.

I don't have many male hellfires as I prefer red nebulas for that shade of reddish orange, even if they are another gender. Females, I has army! i've picked up low time horses a few times since the ap has been unlocked, but they are usually bred. So I've not got many of them. But I love female hellfires and purple and that shade is nice. I may have to beef up my horse herd.

I love the gendered hatchlings a lot! Very creative for them to be red and blue like the gendered Hellfires. :'D

I have to say that the red/orange one reminds me of one of my characters that I drew. <3 Still, I absolutely love these, though I may have to trade or swap to get all the genders of both colors. xd.png

The orange ones are male, the blue ones are female. You can't get blue males or orange females. So two will cover both genders and colors.

It's nice to see how these pretties are growing up!

Being new(ish) here I've learned something because of these releases...

One can never have enough reds and pinks! lol. I need to bulk up on these for the future!

Oh, the possibilities for checker breed color weave!

There are lots of ways you could create a lovely lineage from these.

These are my favorites thus far. I love how perfectly evil and agressive the sprites look. I really need to get my hands on these...