TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

*Please DC gods do not make the next egg release a pygmy*

Oh I'd love for it to be a Pygmy!

Well, it's gone so far;

Normal, Split, Normal, Hybrid, Normal, ???, Normal

Guesses in italics, based on the pattern we've seen so far.

wow, bred for a mirrored pair and got two eggs, blink.gif

so much better than the soulpeace strike on my scroll dry.gif

will be breeding more of these for sure!!!!! biggrin.gif

Hehe, I'm really, really hoping we don't get a pygmy or drake in this batch as well. Even though I really like some of the ones we've got... the types in general have just never appealed to me so much. I like my regular dragons that I can use to build lineages. xd.png

^^ This. I am hoping for regular dragons. xd.png

A Pygmy or a Drake would be fine, but a regular dragon we can breed with anything! xd.png

Whitefire, based on your prediction, it seems like there might be one or the other on Day 6 ... which will please everyone! We have plenty of new dragons this week, so plenty of room for a new Drake or Pygmy! wink.gif

Edited by missy_

Personally I'm hoping for either a Wyvern or a Drake.

Or, dare I say it...an Eastern?

I like my regular dragons that I can use to build lineages. xd.png

Yes but think about it! The more pygmys and splits and drakes we get the more we can flesh out those lineages and make some awesome combos too biggrin.gif!

Edited by Reidragon

Oh I'd love for it to be a Pygmy!

Me, too!

Only then you need to get more every few hours, because they're so small...

I am curious about one thing: how is it players were able to deduce the Hellfire x Horse combo so quickly?

About a gazillion people immediately attempted breedings based on what was known about the egg, dark purple, hot, active. I APed an Ember x Whiptail, but the answer was there in just a couple of minutes.

I would prefer a drake over a pygmy to be honest. There are already several pygmy species out there two build lineages with, but only two drakes, three if you count the glories as two separate types.

Pygmy and drake would be ok with me, add a little more variety to making lineages with them, drakes especially.

Yes but think about it! The more pygmys and splits and drakes we get the more we can flesh out those lineages and make some awesome combos too biggrin.gif!

I agree with this. Not enough variety.

I would prefer a drake over a pygmy to be honest. There are already several pygmy species out there two build lineages with, but only two drakes, three if you count the glories as two separate types.

I really like the Ochredrakes and the Glories, but have not anything with them in a long time. It would be very nice to see another Drake!

I would love both. While we do have a few pygmies I'm not real fond of most of them together. It's kinda, Dark Myst + other pygmy atm.

Yay! I have been waiting for this event smile.gif

I've only caught two eggs (volcano), I will try the other breeds later.

Good luck everyone <3 and thanks TJ!

If it is a drake, I would love for it to be a few different colors AND EVENTUALLY when it breeds with an Albino, it produces COLORED Albinos!!!

Ooo, I'd love to see another eastern. A common one would be nice. Fingers crossed.

Personally I'd like something green tomorrow biggrin.gif Ideally, a new dark green dragon that would breed with most dragons we have. As we are still waiting for the new breed in Forest and Jungle biomes, I have high hopes they WILL be green. At least one of them tongue.gif

Ooo, I'd love to see another eastern. A common one would be nice. Fingers crossed.

I would LOVE a new eastern. Shimmers and silvers are not enough, and is hard to make lineages with them -specially shimmers- .

I would LOVE a new eastern. Shimmers and silvers are not enough, and is hard to make lineages with them -specially shimmers- .

What do yall mean by "Eastern"?

An oriental type of dragon

user posted image

That's what I thought! And yes Yes YES!!!! smile.gif