TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

I'm getting the impression that it is patterned after a Monarch Butterfly... "B" st the top of the list... B for butterfly???

I got my two at the main drop and the 10 min drop...

Thank you TJ and Spriters...

remember you may have heard it first right here... lol

My black caps are sick, and they have only 15 hours until they hatch. It's not like they have many views at all either, and I've been gently(?) spreading it out. And they have only just started cracking. Poor babies.

Edited by ThymeSeer

The page takes a while to load today, so every time I try, I'm too late. It's really annoying.

Guess it works writing in here. Now I got 1 too many.

Edited by Dame_Jedi

The new eggs remind me a bit of wallpaper. :3 But in a pretty way. :.lol:

Managed to get my 4 eggies. This hour is much better than the starting rush at them. hehe

Got my two on the halfe hour drop smile.gif

These eggs are wonderfull!

And my first day one egg hatched laugh.gif

I already caught three of them. They look lovely! I can't wait to see them as hatchlings biggrin.gif

I've just grabbed my first happy.gif

I do not intend to go to sleep tonight, so I hope I can gradually get them over the next few hours.

The patterns are lovely on this new egg, defiantly remind me of my mothers wallpaper biggrin.gif

Managed to catch one (with an awesome code might I add) I'll just have to wait a few hours for my 3 black caps to hatch then I'll try for some more.

Hopefully my laptop is up to it when I am babysitting my neighbors kids.

Those 5 minute drops are really my saver! I've managed to get my four, the boyfriend has managed to get some more, so we have what we need, plus some for friends who can't be online today smile.gif

They look really interesting! I keep thinking Cinnamon, or Sandalwood, but some of the pattern looks like moths or butterflies. Can't wait! But we'll see what it is, when they grow up biggrin.gif

Thanks to TJ and the awesome spriters!

Edited by Immaling

Wow, I just grabbed enough to lock myself. That 5 minute drop was incredibly successful*.

Edited by DeathCry

These are really interestingly-patterned eggs. One thing's for sure, these probably are going to be far from boring dragons.

The egg looks like it could be one of the Easter eggs. :3

Only have one so far, picked it up during the hourly drop. I'm surprised that there aren't more people in the desert. I guess people are running out of scroll space?

I got my 3 ! I'm very pleased that this is not a battle, now I can go back to studying.

I wonder how the pattern will be integrated to the adult sprite ?

Just got my second one! ^^

Running out of room on mah scroll.

Woooo just got my first one, now just need another and also try get one for my friend once my black caps have hatched

Why are the other habitats coming up empty?I was going to try for one more of yesterday's release.

They're starting to have a few other eggs show up. I just saw a black cap in the coast on the hour drop.