TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

I smell an uncommon -- possibly a rare if they turn out anything like the blusangs did

I'm not sure the Blusangs are inherently rare. I believe we were told that rares would fall in all biomes, so I think that their scarcity right now is probably based on other factors. They are gorgeous, the Coast biome can be super slow, folks used them early on for Shimmer pairings so more people are hunting for CBs to continue those lines, and because things cycle.

So unless these fall in every biome later on (which isn't out of the realm of possibility), then I think that it's uncommon at most.

Grrr... I wish eggs had minutes on their timers! I need my last 1st day egg to hatch before I catch my 3rd and last '3rd day desert' egg.

I know!

WOOOOOHOOO I can't believe it! I caught one on the xx:50 drop!

I've always been online and trying since the first hour drop:

• Day 1: 9 hours to I catch my first egg
  • Day 2: 4 1/2 hours to get 2 eggs
  • Day 3: 50 minutes to catch my first egg

Nice. For me:

Day ONE: 15 minutes

Day TWO: 1 hour

Day THREE: First drop of the night

Then again, I AM -8 GMT, (3 hours behind DC time) so I have two hours to catch my eggs, as well as the first release.

...Spent just short of two hours trying to catch these eggs with no luck. Just caught four on the last 5 minute drop <3 Turning images off on my comp made it freak out last night. And now it works perfectly. Dumb thing tongue.gif Beautiful eggs though.

They've only been around one hour. ;]

Got my second egg, that makes a pair. Done for the night, gonna run out of influences after tomorrow's pair though. ;.;

CRAP Chrome crashed in the middle of the :05 drop. I apparently got one though...and all my first day babes hatched, huzzah!

Caught my first one!!! Anyone else notice how incredibly laggy the site is right now? blink.gif

I love how the hour drop was impossible but the 5 minute ones are easy. xd.png

Edit: aaaaand 2nd biggrin.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

They've only been around one hour. ;]

That's what I was going to say. It may FEEL like 2 hours tho!!!

My Black Caps hatched right at the 4d marker, so I have an egg slot open now. Just waiting for the xx:10 drop and I'll be done for the night.

Got my pair - one on the hour drop, forgot to unfog an egg so it didn't hatch and got the overburdened message, panicked, but then caught my second on the five minute drop after the hour. Influenced and incubated - thank you and goodnight.

I derped and forgot about the release for today. .___.

Nice. For me:

Day ONE: 15 minutes

Day TWO: 1 hour

Day THREE: First drop of the night

Then again, I AM -8 GMT, (3 hours behind DC time) so I have two hours to catch my eggs, as well as the first release.

user posted image Yeah rub it in! Nah just kidding. wink.gif

Got two~ The patterns on the eggs are lovely, remind me of Arab culture. *wishes she could "freeze" eggs, seriously*

This egg has a faintly exotic scent...it's an olfactory hallucination exacerbated by sleep deprivation. tongue.gif

Beautiful egg! Now that I have a chance to actually see it instead of mad clicking for it. It reminds me of Damask or even Henna. Beautiful job, spriter.

And, I am tagging out for the night. Good luck to those hunting.

I derped and forgot about the release for today. .___.

How could you?!!! My whole WEEK is revolving around no sleep because of this. Hehe

Edited by cajunsun

Argh, I can't catch another! *flails*

Or at least not without Herk... :3

I got my 3 on the first 5 minute drop I went to. <3 my ninja JS.

Gonna catch another one in the morning. 'night!

Alright! I caught my three at the 1:15 (EST) drop. (: Done for tonight~ And lol, I had 5-6 overburdened messages for different eggs...

I have a feeling I'm going to adore these dragons... Their egg design is gorgeous already.

Edited by kiyoura

This egg has a faintly exotic scent...it's an olfactory hallucination exacerbated by sleep deprivation. tongue.gif

hahahaha... you are probably right on. hehe