TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

No success, my annoying dad keeps on checking me at the 5 minute release, HE'S SO ANNOYING!!!

Nevermind, got the one

Boy, the competition is fierce tonight! Beautiful eggs, though. Thanks TJ, and my compliments to the spriter(s).

Next time around, I'm going to make sure I have some pinks, and more than just the one red. I sure didn't plan this very well. huh.gif

<takes single egg off to cluck over it>

I'm, at the moment, grabbing only 2 of each, that way I have a pair. |D I always at least grab two of the same breed that way I have a breeding pair. <3

Well, bless you! I figure a second can always be caught later. Right now, I'm grabbing for curiosity and having it half done already, lol.

More eggs!

I already thought yesterday's utterly beautiful, but today's are quite special, too.

I wasn't as anxious to see what they look like when they hatch until I saw tonight's. these are simply beautiful.

Edited by cajunsun

Nevermind, got the one

Congrats. I'm locked so nada for me. But I'm still here. (Glutton for punishment!!!)

If you're having trouble now you can try again later today. Yesterday, within about 5-6 hours things slowed way down.

I decided to hunt in the AP before grabbing the day 3s.

I caught 2 black and 2 pink eggs, the blacks didn't alt, but I picked up another pink, then I got 3 of the 4 day 3 eggs that I need.

I really need the pinks.

I was hoping I would see some red eggs, but I didn't. I bred a lot of my reds when I was locked, so they could be picked up as incuhatchables.

and I am all done for tonight! biggrin.gif Good luck to all who continue to hunt, and thank you to TJ and the spriter(s) for these glorious new eggs! <3

O_O I caught one. How did this happen?

Apparently Herk is my lucky charm. I couldn't catch anything until she popped up in chat with me... and then we both catch at the same time. laugh.gif

._.

Am I the ONLY person here that's only catching one of each so others can have a go? Besides, I don't think my limits will accept 7 eggs, even with a silver bonus. o_0

I've been grabbing what I can (can't help it with the constant clicking), but I am only keeping 2-3. I've gifted around 5 eggs so far from the last two releases (and might gift one from this release), so I don't feel bad about keeping a few for myself. I have room for one more, but I've decided that I am done. Rather keep that space free for tomorrow night.

Yay! Caught my others! Now I have some for me and some to gift. Done for the night! Good luck to everyone else!

I got my two, plus an extra by accident. Now I have to decide whether to keep the third one or find it a home. I think I'll sleep on that. tongue.gif

I've been only getting two of each. Much less stressful. But these eggs are so pretty, it's hard to limit myself.

I've been here 6 years. This is what I've seen so far:

2 eggs - No dimorphism between hatchie and adult.

3 eggs - Hatchies are the same, adults have two different sprites for genders.

4 eggs - Both the hatchie and the adults have different sprites for the genders.

really? I never noticed!

Yay! Got my second one! Both influenced and incubated! happy.gif

These are really pretty eggs! wub.gif

Am I cursing too loudly and scaring the eggs away, kinda like how earthquake works?