TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Got two of the black-capped eggs. Those egg sprites look awesome, and the hatchies do, too. :3

Wonderful event! Thank you so much, TJ! And Happy Birthday, DC! smile.gif

Got myself egg locked with the first of the new eggs... ^^;; I will gift the extras, once the 5 hours wait are passed.

Right now there are only 35 people in the coast biome, so if you don't have an egg yet, this might be a good time to give it a try. smile.gif

Woot the challenge has been answered and won

Hours of missed top of the hour drops...i decided on a whim to try a 5 min drop... enter coast click first egg BAM get code page.... woot i caught one!

You are full of Aweshome sauce TJ thanks for making them not too hard to catch

I am as every one else eager to await adult sprites >3

I hope they aren't going to be rare because I haven't been able to catch even one. For some reason, I thought this would be easier... Sigh.

Can anyone put their dragons in Alphabetical order so we know where they stand? I kind of want to know the beginning letter of its name. :3

Between Tangar and Terrae, for whoever is interested.

Going to take a guess here and say we're getting a tern dragon.

*Knows the name*

Can't say, but I'm really tempted to tongue.gif *Resists the urge* I recognized them immediately from the egg description alone. Can't wait for TJ's hatchies to grow up--I haven't seen the adults in a while.

Edited by PieMaster

Strange... The way the dragons are dropping now, i'd think they were dropping like Holiday Dragons (what I had mentioned before). Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me. Although, if it's true, that's wonderfully amazing and I absolutely love it!

I fell asleep and now my poor new eggs are sick...hopefully they will recover (they're fogged), otherwise I'll have to go back to grabbing....

*Knows the name*

Can't say, but I'm really tempted to tongue.gif *Resists the urge* Can't wait for TJ's hatchies to grow up--I haven't seen the adults in a while.

Does that mean I'm wrong? Am I close? (If any concept I made/stalked ever got released, TJ would have to temporarily kick me off of the forums or I would totally tell everyone what it is. tongue.gif)

*thinking about tomorrow's release*

I want something FLUFFY. Furred dragons are so cute! xd.png

*Knows the name*

Can't say, but I'm really tempted to tongue.gif *Resists the urge* I recognized them immediately from the egg description alone. Can't wait for TJ's hatchies to grow up--I haven't seen the adults in a while.

So i'm not going crazy! I knew I recognized them! I'm glad to see them as official dragons!! ♥♥

Going to take a guess here and say we're getting a tern dragon.

Seems to fit all the available information, nice deduction!

Got the eggs I needed. Love the egg and the hatchie sprites. Thanks TJ biggrin.gif

Just the egg description alone makes me thing they're Black Cap Dragons. xd.png But I can't wait to see them grow. <3 I'm really curious to see the adults on them. |D

So I realy have to go to sleep now -o- *yawn*

It's short before 1 o clock here in germany...

hopefully i dream of the new hachies

(Hachies)

-.-zzzzZZZ

Good night and good luck for day two!

Finally got my two!

Clicked like mad during the last drop, and I got two, which is the number of eggs I wanted. I would have gifted extras if there was any. Maybe i'll try other drops and gift the extras from these. From now on, back to my art project.

Already managed to grab two of these! I'll have to resist getting more if I want at least one of each 7 :/ Unless I get rid of my second one???

Already managed to grab two of these! I'll have to resist getting more if I want at least one of each 7 :/ Unless I get rid of my second one???

Incubate a few of them so they hatch before the last drop or two wink.gif

Whoo, got my first two eggies! Thanks TJ and spriters, I'm super excited to see what these are. Now to wait for tomorrow's release.

So I realy have to go to sleep now -o- *yawn*

It's short before 1 o clock here in germany...

hopefully i dream of the new hachies

(Hachies)

-.-zzzzZZZ

Good night and good luck for day two!

Me too.

Im in germany

*must sleeping*

LOL, it was easy to catch two today-- guess that will be my method over the next six days, just wait until the next day. biggrin.gif

LOL, it was easy to catch two today-- guess that will be my method over the next six days, just wait until the next day. biggrin.gif

But there's also the thrill of having caught an egg when 800 other people were trying to get one too biggrin.gif

Wow! Nice colors. smile.gif I got the pair I wanted, now to wait for the second release. Have fun, everyone!