TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

-edited to add to post above tihs one- ruby Edited by rubyshoes

Guys protect your eggs, the one I caught last night was dead when I woke up hours ago. I did not put the egg on any hatcheries, but it had over 1200 views...2 of my eggs got sick total, and that new one ended up dying. I did get a replacement for it, but I lost almost a half-day because of it, and I used one of my Incubates on the egg :/ wasted it too, someone put my scroll into some hatcheries which ended up killing my egg. People if you have rare eggs, or babies that can still get sick, please hide them or hide your scroll, I do not want anyone else losing eggs because of this horrible selfish act. I have no idea who put my scroll into the hatcheries, but I'm not happy and fear it could happen again if I'm not careful! sad.gif

sorry to hear about your baby sad.gif

if you have no aide selected someone was just plain mean

hope it doesn't happen again

Edited by Merenwen

Got 2. :D Gonna save my space for the next releases now.

I guess I'm getting only one, either way if the next one is related to the volcanic biome, I guess I'll be scroll locked.

@Thorn4-- Whoa, I'm so sorry... I hate it when that happens. Thanks for warning me, I switched my account settings to "Note that it is against site rules to give a user aid without their permission".

I got my second egg! RAH! Now I can call it a night. I'd love to get a third and see if I could convince someone to trade it for a shimmerscale but that would just be greedy. But seriously: only 76 people in the biome just now!

WHEEEEE!

My god... The coast is full of eggs and 85 people don't want it. I keep refreshing the page, but their still there! If there were like 200 people that didn't want it, that would be something weird.

WHEW! Finally got my 2 and inlfuenced them both. smile.gif I definitely was not worried about grabbing more than 2 because there are still more to come! As long as I can get a male and female of each breed, I will be happy with that. tongue.gif

I have too many Black-cap eggs... (3, to be precise...)

xd.png I went a little overboard when I saw them in the cave for the releases every 5-minutes, and I grabbed two more...

WHEW! Finally got my 2 and inlfuenced them both. smile.gif I definitely was not worried about grabbing more than 2 because there are still more to come! As long as I can get a male and female of each breed, I will be happy with that. tongue.gif

Me too. ^^

My god... The coast is full of eggs and 85 people don't want it. I keep refreshing the page, but their still there! If there were like 200 people that didn't want it, that would be something weird.

They're not still there. They're being taken and replaced with the same release.

If you keep your mouse over one and reload, you'll notice that the preview URL in the bottom left corner will change.

They're not still there. They're being taken and replaced with the same release.

If you keep your mouse over one and reload, you'll notice that the preview URL in the bottom left corner will change.

42 looking in a empty cave!

Hehehe I wound up with 5 of the new eggs laugh.gif When I can I think I'll gift a few smile.gif Then I can participate in the other days too wink.gif

-Wolf

OMG! Grabbed my first one!

Totally irrelevant but WHOA, SilverQuetzal, did you sprite your avatar yourself?!

Yes I did!

Edited by SilverQuetzal

I give kudos to the person/people that designed this dragon. They're just stunning. Will probably have to get two more for freezing or just breed them to freeze. <3

Can anyone put their dragons in Alphabetical order so we know where they stand? I kind of want to know the beginning letter of its name. :3

Between Tangar and Terrae, for whoever is interested.

Edited by imperatrica101

I give kudos to the person/people that designed this dragon. They're just stunning. Will probably have to get two more for freezing or just breed them to freeze. <3

That would be Mysfytt smile.gif

And yeah, stunning work. Love those hatchies

42 looking in a empty cave!

Only 42? Last night there were 600 waiting around in the empty cave! Lowest was about 300. I seriously had to develop a game plan just to get one for me (and I was hunting for a pair for my two friends who couldn't stay up to stalk eggs!)

Only 42? Last night there were 600 waiting around in the empty cave! Lowest was about 300. I seriously had to develop a game plan just to get one for me (and I was hunting for a pair for my two friends who couldn't stay up to stalk eggs!)

I just chaugth my first.

Traded for a second.

Now I am happy and can got to bed. ^^

Happy birthday, DragonCave! I just caught zwo of the beautiul new eggs. Iwasn't really expecting to have a successful hunt, as I am currently using my Hotels wi-fi with my phone, and now I'm Vers Happy about it. Greetings from a small Hotel room on Iceland smile.gif

That would be Mysfytt smile.gif

And yeah, stunning work. Love those hatchies

Actually, if I recall correctly, the adults were done mostly (or at least a large part) by Angziety. *Knows which breed this is*