TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Kind of wish some people weren't taking more than one, that way everyone would get their chance.

Thank you so much to TJ09 and the spriters!

I managed to catch my 2 eggs. I figure I'll only get two of each breed on each day of the release.

Happy Birthday Dragon cave.

Got my two I wanted, now to wait till tomorrow for the next release. Good luck catching.

Well, after +400 tabs opened and a really sore hand, I got my two. Good luck to everybody else!

Just caught one before I leave in 30 minutes for entire day ^^ It's 6:30 AM here while I'm posting this, lols.

Thanks TJ and spriters! Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

Managed to get 4 during the drop that started :20 after the hour!! Influenced, incubated...aaaaaand I'm done for the night. Gonna save my other three spots for tomorrow nights new eggies.

Good luck everyone!

So I guess this egg is going to have dimorphism on both the hatchies and the adults. Hmmmmm....

Continuous drop!? Managed to grab my two now! Good luck everyone; and thanks to those responsible for planning the event, as well as those who had a hand in creating the new dragons. smile.gif

Kind of wish some people weren't taking more than one, that way everyone would get their chance.

These are permanent. Don't worry, everyone will get some eventually.

Edited by WatersMoon110

Can we not post gross pictures in this thread? Some of us are eating...

You probably think I am lying otherwise you wouldn't of said this :/ or are you that cruel...sorry either way...I got comfortable here at DC...guess some people still need to get to know me too and I apologize for never introducing myself to you, as I am a human that got injured at work...My name is Sharon. Nice to meet you and please do enjoy your meal and I hope you catch all of the new eggs with ease.

somehow managed to get 6 so 3 will be given away once they're off cooldown to people who didn't manage to get any due to slow internet or just bad luck uwu

thank you for the eggs TJ and spriters! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

THANK YOU CONTINUOUS DROP!!!!! Snagged two!

Continuous drop? Whar? :U

I tried giving one to someone but they aren't showing up in my trade list? 

You have to wait 5 hours to gift new release eggs, or any egg you grab in the biomes. Only AP eggs can be gifted/abandoned immediately..

Same here. o_o It took me a while to get one and then bam, 3 more.

I think I'll gift one when it's off cooldown and try for 3 of each breed instead of two...we'll see how that works out for me. xd.png

I locked myself with a dummy egg I'm going to abandon to prevent that and only get two. You should try that tomorrow.

Managed to get two, getting two from 547 is a really quite something. =/ Just need two more.

Tried a bit more and managed to get a few more eggs. smile.gif Looks like I can maybe help some friends out if they didn't have luck yet.

I've got two out of my intended four xd.png not bad!!

Perfect! Then 2nd massdrop worked the charm. :3 got 3 more, have therefore reached my goal of 4 eggs for day one and am happily locked with 21/21 items. laugh.gif

What does a girl want more? ^.~

I've got four now! I tried giving one to someone but they aren't showing up in my trade list? sad.gif

Isn't because of the 5 hour cool down time you have to wait before abandoning, trading, etc?

is it just me, or was that drop waaaaaaaaaaaay to short??? O.o

Tried to get them but my net just too slow.. and too many people.. Meh..