TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

*scrolls her way tediously past the massive users reading this topic wall*

Is it just me or is there a sudden uptake in avatars with a bizarrely well-coordinated style by lots of people? /am I imagining things

xd.png Have you looked at the first post of this topic?

We thank Lord Mysfytt for our synchronized avatars.

edit: Oops, first page of this topic: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=150334

Edited by kiyoura

That is some hardcore Dragon Caving!! I salute you! Get healed soon!

Ty :] An to stay on topic Happy Birthday DC! lol.

...Yea, if this is how it's gona be (600+ in a single binome), I'm gona say "No" to all of them and maybe wait a year when their popularity has dropped.

For the record, I fixed the counters shortly after the release started, so they'll be much higher than you're used to.

Previously, they didn't count people "in the process of" getting an egg (AKA on one of the /get/ pages) as being in a biome, so for the past X years the numbers have been lower than the actual number of people hunting.

Now I have 7. lol Couldn't resist snapping up some more. 5 will be given away in the morning for those that couldn't get any. smile.gif

For the record, I fixed the counters shortly after the release started, so they'll be much higher than you're used to.

You rock. Thank you! <3

Edited by MedievalMystic

Insane! This is intense, and as many eggs as I've clicked, so far I haven't caught one! They are really striking eggs, though, and I hope to catch four tonight. I'll have to check later to see how many codes I did miss. The speed has been excellent for any regular catching, but I can't even seem to get close. wacko.gif

Good luck to everyone! xd.png

And I just got the overburdened message! xd.png

Thank you TJ, spriters and all who contribute to this event! I'm going to see which codes I got, then try on another one of Myfytt's Avatars! biggrin.gif

I've got four now! I tried giving one to someone but they aren't showing up in my trade list? sad.gif

Sooo.....

Is it just me, or will we be staying up all night (even if we caught the eggs already) just to see the TJ's hatchlings? xd.png

I really need sleep but....*must resist*

I am going to wait til the frenzy dies down. It's like sharks in the Coast right now. I like my fingers where they are thank you.

There should be a limit, you can only get one when they are first released, it makes it more fair for everyone.

*hmph*

Honestly that wouldn't be fair, Its a permanent breed anyway so its not a huge deal.. dry.gif So as TJ said, there is no rush.

Good luck guys, I am off to bed!

Ok, caught 7 - they're incubated and now fogged since I'm heading to bed. <3 I'm very happily egg-locked, good luck to everyone else hunting tonight!

THANK YOU CONTINUOUS DROP!!!!! Snagged two!

DITTO!!!

Happy Birthday DC! smile.gif

These eggs look really interesting, I can't wait to see what it turns out like! happy.gif

Still haven't gotten one yet... I haven't ever seen more people in the coast then I have within the past few minutes! wacko.gif

And the madness begins~ *flails arms*

Woah, that's a LOT of people in the Coast. Time to wait it out a bit. :'D

*collapses* Hehe, I was having trouble getting anything, and then suddenly I had... six of the eggs. Oops. Only meant to get three. XD Guess I'll have to see if I can trade the others and finally get a messy Shimmer hatchling or something tomorrow.

YAY for new releases! I'm so excited for this next week!

Now I seriously need some sleep.

Edited by Imbecamiel

Yay! Locked with 3 Red eggs, 4 incubated BC eggs, the breed name (assuming I remember correctly) on a placeholder, and a hidden scroll to prevent people from peeking at the name tongue.gif

i caught one when there were like 80 people and then my second when there were like 450 people tongue.gif im goin for 2 a day

XD Have you looked at the first post of this topic?

We thank Lord Mysfytt for our synchronized avatars.

LOL. Oh, I looked at it but clearly I was skimming/selectively blind. ;u; Thanks for clarifying, haha. XD

Thanks to Mysfytt for the avatars, too. :D

Edited by Varekis

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif I got another one?!? Someone must love me up there biggrin.gif !!! Or really doesn't want me to finish my essay ninja.gif

happy.gif Today was a good day :yawn: G'night!!

Edited by JapanRocks

I caught my 6 and my mom caught her 6 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif so im off to bed now.

Good Luck everyone!

...I somehow accidentally got four, due to randomly refreshing, backspacing and clicking...

Same here. o_o It took me a while to get one and then bam, 3 more.

I think I'll gift one when it's off cooldown and try for 3 of each breed instead of two...we'll see how that works out for me. xd.png