Edited by Isuzu

Thanks Mysfytt biggrin.gif

Edited by Mordeth

YEEEEEEEEP!!!!

The happiness!

*waits for new release*

HATCH YOU STUPID TAN RIDGEWING wink.gif

Edited by Princess Kiara

I panicked when I saw this new thread and then remembered the release doesn't begin until tomorrow.

I am still trying to choose a favourite after admiring them for 10 minutes and trying out rotators. laugh.gif

Happy early birthday DC, and I wish you all well for the madness that will ensue. smile.gif

Count me as among those afraid that they started dropping already! LOL!

Loving the little squeeface pillow. One of my favourite things about them, they look just so darned content. <3

Happy Birthday DC!!

Thanks Mysfytt for the wonderful avatars!!

Wow, those are nice!

And user posted image, Dragon Cave!

Do you think there might be any kind of extension of the birthday bash for the people who are being impacted by severe weather or will the dragons only drop for a certain number of days and that's that?

Yep, I had a moment of "ERMAGAAAH UNANTICIPATED EGG NUMBER 0 RELEASE" when I saw the topic, too xd.png

I probably won't use them because I am eternally devoted to the Holiday Alt merry-go-round that is my avatar, but thanks for the work Mysfytt - I look forward to seeing the rest of'em! And thanks to TJ and all the new-release spriters, for ALL the celebration <3

Happy Birthday, DC!!!

Edited by jerusha

Oh gosh, these are simply amazing! o3o It's a shame that Splits aren't there but honestly, they are all gorgeous. Thanks, Mysfytt.

Good luck to everyone for the new release~!

Do you think there might be any kind of extension of the birthday bash for the people who are being impacted by severe weather or will the dragons only drop for a certain number of days and that's that?

I'm assuming that the way this is going to work is that each new egg will drop for only one day en masse before another new egg comes the following midnight. I think all the eggs are going to be permanent in the cave, so people should be able to grab them whenever they can after each mass drop is over...

Edited by MedievalMystic

Go to 'My Controls'. You should find where to change the avatar there. smile.gif

I can't find the avatar gallery.....help.

Go to My Controls > Edit Avatar Settings (bottom left) > Choose an avatar from one of our galleries > Use the dropdown to go to Dragons by Mysfitt and hit go.

Go to 'My Controls'. You should find where to change the avatar there. smile.gif

I found it after i posted that. Thanks though.

Ahhhh, I don't really want to change my avatar(s), but I really like the Sweetling one. :< I might change it for a short while sometime soon…

Happy Birthday, DC!! And thanks for all those amazinig avatars, Mysfytt. smile.gif

Woo! Randomised avatars from the majority of the dragons smile.gif Thank you Mysfytt and TJ!

I also did think that we were having a release today *facepalms*

Woo! Randomised avatars from the majority of the dragons smile.gif Thank you Mysfytt and TJ!

I also did think that we were having a release today *facepalms*

I can't believe DC started one day before my 16th b-day. Hmm, kinda creepy actually. Then I join 08 but do nothing until 09 as I forgot the password to my email account.