TJ09

2013-05-21 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 0

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave! user posted image

Seven is a really nice number, I love it. I hope I can catch two ones of each new dragon....

The avatars are really cool, too! Am I wrong or are there more of them than before? blink.gif

However, I am so excited! :3 Good luck to you all! I think this will be a funny week. ^^

7 hours and 8min! biggrin.gif (For any of the crazy, on midnight snatchers.xd.png )

(2 more dragons and ill have 500. O_O)

Edited by AveryCF

Yay! Happy birthdaaay!

Ty so much for the avatars!

Edited by Saowyn

I'm just saying a little prayer that this huge thunderstorm blowing through here right now doesn't knock out the internet... :S

God, I can't wait to see these new eggs! What a great birthday on DC. smile.gif

Yay! Very excited here as well.

Thanks for the avatars, I'm going to have to cycle through them I think!

OMG these avatars look so beautiful! It's gonna be hard to choose just one unsure.gif

Thanks Mysfytt!

Happy Birthday DC! biggrin.gif I'm so happy to here for this!

Thank you to everyone for all your hard work in creating DC and making it such a wonderful site to be a part of!

Thank you as well for the avatars Mysfytt!

edit: to many favs can't decide! o.o

Edited by Erithan

Happy birthday Dragon Cave!

Love the art, Misfit! So excited for the week of releases, thanks TJ and all of the amazing spriters!

Happy B-day DC!

And many thanks to TJ and all others involved in bringing joy to our greedy little dragon-collecting hearts, lol.

The best of luck to us all, especially those having weather/internet concerns, and please, let all of these lovely new dragons be common and easy to catch, lol!

Love the new Avatars Mysfytt! Happy 7th Birthday DC! I can't wait for the eggies.

Wow ! Look at the avatars in TJ's post !

All blink at the same time - only the Pillow dozes off for some seconds ! Lovely detail !! laugh.gif

6 hours and 48min! (I wish DC was 4 hours ahead of me because I have timme lovcks ant 9pm fgor me, 12 for DC. i get time locks and locked off computer.xd.png )

By the way, for those of you who want to use a rotating avatar, here is a link by TJ:

http://tj09.net/imagetools/random.php

For Firefox users, right-click a avatar picture, select "Copy Image Location", and then paste the link in one of the boxes. Just to let you know, if you have filled out some of the boxes, and decide you want more slots by clicking the "Try 20" link, all the boxes get cleared. So make sure you want more than 10 pictures before you start pasting the URLs.

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave! 7 years already...

All these avatars are so pretty.